Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

CSI *Season Finale*- "Living Doll" - 5/17/07

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-07, 08:21 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Good show - I hate "To Be Continued" crap

They never realy showed why she would kill the old lady? So we are to beleive that she was molested by a rock star, old lady, factory worker, then a middle aged woman? I just wanted them to spend more time on her motives. How does she pick her victoms

Oh the MK was kind or a rip off of the girl in SAW

Last edited by CPA-ESQ.; 05-18-07 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-18-07, 09:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The CSI: NY *Season finale* was much better than the CSI *Season finale* this year. Wasn't a bad episode but it wasn't the groundbreaking episode in CSI history type ep.
I actually thought that Grissom was working with that Girl, He would actually play a good 'Bad guy' & i actually think that would be cool or something different at least. I would rather see Catherine go because Marg H. is probally the least intresting character there.
I could care less if Sara dies or not but I still Can't wait to find out what happens next season. I wonder if CSI will see a bigger decline in ratings next year.
Old 05-18-07, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I absolutely loved it. I just wish they wouldn't have done the fantasy throat slashing bit, because when it went back to reality the actual ending was kind of a let down. Overall, I was highly pleased.

I almost wish they could release JUST the miniature killer episodes on DVD. I don't really want to own this whole season (plus, I'd have to get the next season to have the resolution).
Old 05-18-07, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by nateman241
The CSI: NY *Season finale* was much better than the CSI *Season finale* this year. Wasn't a bad episode but it wasn't the groundbreaking episode in CSI history type ep.
I actually thought that Grissom was working with that Girl, He would actually play a good 'Bad guy' & i actually think that would be cool or something different at least. I would rather see Catherine go because Marg H. is probally the least intresting character there.
I could care less if Sara dies or not but I still Can't wait to find out what happens next season. I wonder if CSI will see a bigger decline in ratings next year.
CSI NY ripped the movie Die Hard Off. That wasnt original at all. Fun to watch maybe but not better than CSI Las Vegas in my opinion.

Now, if only Catherine would follow suit it would be CSI: Utopia for me, assuming we got some attractive actresses with some actual talent to replace them.
So she isnt attractive enough to be on the show??? Huh?? What???

As far as acting you obviously have never seen her in China Beach where she stole every scene she was in. Great actress they just don't give her enough to do.

Last edited by riley_dude; 05-18-07 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-18-07, 10:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 598 Likes on 346 Posts
The CSI: NY *Season finale* was much better than the CSI *Season finale* this year.
I liked both but was disappointed with the "continued" aspect. Not worth starting a separate thread for, but I felt the need to add that CSI: Miami's finale sucked worse than I thought possible, even for that show.

As for Sarah in LV, hey, I like her.
Old 05-18-07, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
I didn't like how after that many episodes, they finally found her simply because she bought an easily traceable miniature bracelet from the one dealer in Vegas that happens to make that kind of thing.
Old 05-18-07, 02:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Bronkster
I liked both but was disappointed with the "continued" aspect. Not worth starting a separate thread for, but I felt the need to add that CSI: Miami's finale sucked worse than I thought possible, even for that show.

I think there are those on here that think Sarah and Cathrerine, aren't Glam enough.
Old 05-18-07, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 76 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by riley_dude
I think there are those on here that think Sarah and Cathrerine, aren't Glam enough.
Not only are they not glam, but more importantly, they're super bland and have absolutely no charisma. The show could dump them as characters and not miss a beat. What sucks is that Catherine used to be pretty cool, but since season 2, when her ex died, she's lost all of that; Sara has always been bland.
Old 05-18-07, 04:07 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
If Sarah isn't dead I might stop watching CSI. They sort of did this before with Nick buried alive and he got saved just before he died. I hope they have the balls to kill off a main character.
Old 05-18-07, 04:33 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Forgot to mention last night that I thought that the use of NIN's new music during the Freemont St. stuff was awesome.
Old 05-18-07, 08:39 PM

Oh God CSI: Miami's *Season finale* was awful. Worst finale of the 06-07 PT TV season hands-down.
Old 05-18-07, 10:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was really hoping that Donkeylips was gonna be the MK.
Old 05-18-07, 10:41 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Oh God CSI: Miami's *Season finale* was awful. Worst finale of the 06-07 PT TV season hands-down.
That shouldn't even be considered a finale. It could've been a stand alone episode.

Although, we did get a badass shot of Horatio on the top of a building putting on the shades.
Old 05-18-07, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
Originally Posted by Deftones

Although, we did get a badass shot of Horatio on the top of a building putting on the shades.
It would be badass if he didn't do it at least twice in every friggin episode!
Old 05-19-07, 12:10 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Even worse than Smallville?
Old 05-19-07, 12:16 PM

It would be badass if he didn't do it at least twice in every friggin episode!
Well he has to do something because he can't act worth shit.
Old 05-19-07, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Rogue588
Even worse than Smallville?
CSI: NYs finale was a lot worse, yes!
Old 05-21-07, 06:05 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 76 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by riley_dude
CSI: NYs finale was a lot worse, yes!
I thought NY's finale was quite excellent, despite the Die Hard vibe.
Old 05-21-07, 06:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I have been campaigning for them to kill off Sara Sidle for the last few years. Hate the character, and would love to see her off the show.
Old 07-26-07, 09:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by LasVegasMichael
I have been campaigning for them to kill off Sara Sidle for the last few years. Hate the character, and would love to see her off the show.
You might be getting your wish.
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...19261&start=15

Also found this on Eonline.com:
Se Habla Forensics: We're told the powers that be at CSI are hoping to bring a Spanish-speaking actress on board this season. Her exact role is a mystery as of now, but we do know they're looking for someone with telenovela experience.
Old 07-26-07, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by LasVegasMichael
Understandable if you don't like her, but campaigning???
Seems a bit excessive.
Old 07-27-07, 10:17 AM

^^^ Yeah, I don't care for her either but I wouldn't go that far. If I was campaigning for anyone to get kicked off the show it would be Marg.
Old 08-20-07, 02:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Casting News:
Jessica Lucas is joining CSI: Las Vegas in a recurring role to play a new CSI newbie Veronica Lake AKA Ronnie. As per the report she will not be replacing Jorja Fox and she is an addition to the team.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...01b49b95336902
Old 08-20-07, 03:32 PM

I generally liked "Living Dolls" - the MK killer was chilling, tragic, childlike, amazing and pathetic all at the same time. The actress did a very good job. I generally thought Season Seven was a vast improvement over the last two seasons of CSI even though the GSR sullied things somewhat.
Old 08-20-07, 04:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by LorenzoL
Casting News:
Jessica Lucas is joining CSI: Las Vegas in a recurring role to play a new CSI newbie Veronica Lake AKA Ronnie. As per the report she will not be replacing Jorja Fox and she is an addition to the team.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...01b49b95336902
Why "Veronica Lake"? That's the name of an actress in the 1940's (Kim Basinger's role in L.A. Confidential was based off of Veronica Lake).