ER - "Sea Change" - 5/10/07

Old 05-10-07, 01:19 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 245 Likes on 185 Posts
ER - "Sea Change" - 5/10/07

"Sea Change"
Spoiler:
Kovac and Abby get used to their new roles as husband and wife while Hope and Morris enjoy the honeymoon suite. Pratt hopes to change his womanizing ways as he tries to win over a new woman. Meanwhile, there's a new doctor in the E.R. -- and he means business.

New cast addition tonight
Spoiler:
Stanley Tucci joins the cast playing the new head of the ER replacing Visnjic who is leaving the show at the end of the season
Old 05-10-07, 10:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tucci did a fine job. I made a fatal error in watching the preview for the finale. Still, looks like a good one.
Old 05-10-07, 10:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Tucci is going to be a good addition as the ER chief. I didn't think Uncle Jessie was going to take in Sarah, but I guess with Neelah out of the picture, why not.

Hope and Morris, what an odd couple, but at least his persistence seems to have paid off.

The lesbian abuse case was kinda boring (I remembered the AVM angle from Nate's bout with it on Six Feet Under).

The finale does appear to be chock-full of plot development and cliffhangers for the next season.
Old 05-10-07, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Yeah, I think Tucci'll be good too.

Could care less about Gates.

Thought the black lesbian looked better on NYPD Blue.

Hope is looking better 'n better. However, everytime I see Morris, I can't help but think he's a kid. But I still like him.

Wonder if they're going to leave Ray's "disappearance" a mystery like the way the pissed all over Romano.

okay, so I watched next week's preview and know the answer...but I was still wondering it during this episode.
Old 05-11-07, 12:18 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 245 Likes on 185 Posts
I liked Tucci as well.

I thought everyone coming up to Abby and apologizing for things they did at the wedding was pretty funny.
Old 05-11-07, 12:02 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 68 Likes on 58 Posts
Spoiler:
I'm worried about Luka! Whenever one member of a happy couple leaves the show, they kill them off!!!! I don't want Luka to die!
Old 05-11-07, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MrX
I thought everyone coming up to Abby and apologizing for things they did at the wedding was pretty funny.
I was trying to remember the stuff from the wedding. Like what happened with the bidet?
Old 05-11-07, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally Posted by ben12
Spoiler:
I'm worried about Luka! Whenever one member of a happy couple leaves the show, they kill them off!!!! I don't want Luka to die!
Spoiler:
He's not. (At least for now.) He's pulling a Wylie and will only be in four (or so) eps next season.