DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Prison Break -- "Fin Del Camino" -- 03/26/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/496281-prison-break-fin-del-camino-03-26-07-a.html)

LorenzoL 03-26-07 05:01 AM

Prison Break -- "Fin Del Camino" -- 03/26/07

"Fin Del Camino"
Spoiler:
Michael determines to get his hands on T-Bag; Lincoln and Mahone square off; Sarah faces judgment day; Kellerman decides his own fate.

Originally Aired: March 26, 2007

LorenzoL 03-26-07 05:02 AM

For those who don't know Spanish the title of the episode means "End of the Road".

firteen88 03-26-07 10:49 AM

End of the Road
Poor Sucre

Michael T Hudson 03-26-07 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by LorenzoL
For those who don't know Spanish the title of the episode means "End of the Road".

Good thing the fire alarm was in English. :lol:

firteen88 03-26-07 09:27 PM

Enjoyable episode. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

MrX 03-26-07 10:41 PM

The shot of T-Bag reaching with his fake hand for the knife that was in his good arm was hilarious:lol:

stingermck 03-26-07 10:45 PM

T-bag is the luckiest sumbitch in all TV history. If he always gets away, how the hell he end up in Fox River?

But as MrX said, that was pretty funny.

kinetic 03-26-07 10:58 PM

wow is anyone else more entertained watching prison break than 24? really good episode this week..

Deftones 03-26-07 11:49 PM

Since Panama has no extradition to US, they can't really charge T-Bag with anything. Unless they link him to the prostitute killing.

Quack 03-27-07 12:32 AM

Great episode tonight....it just gets better and better...

gotrice487 03-27-07 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by kinetic
wow is anyone else more entertained watching prison break than 24? really good episode this week..

I hear you, lately Prison Break has been the show to have me on edge rather than 24 as everything is getting way too predictable and repetitive

Rogue588 03-27-07 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by kinetic

Actually, IMO they're both slumping. 24 has a good excuse - 5+ seasons to maintain. PB has none. However, this episode was way better than it's been the past couple of weeks.

Well, except for the SHOCKING surprise witness at Sarah's trial..didn't see that coming.

Chew 03-27-07 06:52 AM

Given the already released plot of next season, does anybody else think:

Spoiler:
Mahone will be in a Panama jail right along with Michael?

harpoonipa 03-27-07 08:03 AM

How long was it supposed to be between Sarah getting caught and putting her on trial. I was shocked when they showed her in the courtroom of a trail that seemed to have already run it's course.

Red Dog 03-27-07 08:05 AM

Once again, gotta love the warp speed of the Illinois criminal justice system. rotfl

The shot of T-Bag reaching with his fake hand for the knife that was in his good arm was hilarious
That was the single greatest scene in the show's history.

CPA-ESQ. 03-27-07 09:13 AM

When they were following T bag through the streets, all I could think of is a children's novel where we have a

WORM followed by a BIRD, followed by a CAT, followed by a DOG, followed by a DOG CATCHER

boogieman03 03-27-07 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by MrX
The shot of T-Bag reaching with his fake hand for the knife that was in his good arm was hilarious:lol:

That was great.

Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. 03-27-07 10:10 AM

These guys suck at suicide. 0-2 in recent weeks -ohbfrank-

firteen88 03-27-07 11:42 AM

Much much more entertaining than this season of 24. Michaels flashback to last season had me missing all the prison stuff though.

Quatermass 03-27-07 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by CPA-ESQ.
When they were following T bag through the streets, all I could think of is a children's novel where we have a

WORM followed by a BIRD, followed by a CAT, followed by a DOG, followed by a DOG CATCHER

:lol:
All they needed were a couple of floats and it would've been a parade.

Great episode. Does anyone know if they actually filmed that in Panama or is it still Texas?

hardercore 03-27-07 06:15 PM

Much better episode this week. Finally, we get to see some fuckin' gratification and see T-Bag get his due. It still pisses me off that next week could be an amazing finale with Michael somehow outsmarting Mahone and getting away with both Lincoln AND the money; Kellerman testifying, freeing Sara who joins the brothers and Sucre getting back with Maricruz - game over. But instead there will be some twist which ensures the show will go on.

Rocketdog2000 03-27-07 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rogue588
Well, except for the SHOCKING surprise witness at Sarah's trial..didn't see that coming.

Can't say so much that I saw it coming as that I was hoping it would happen, and was very glad when it did. Especially in light of...
Spoiler:
Kellerman's conversations with his sister after the failed suicide attempt, and her telling him he could "try to undo what he'd done, and make things right"

Rocketdog2000 03-27-07 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Deftones
Since Panama has no extradition to US, they can't really charge T-Bag with anything. Unless they link him to the prostitute killing.

Depends on what you're talking about. They can charge him with the stabbing/attempted murder of Sucre. When they were looking for him, and found him, there was something on the police radio's about "Suspect fled into wooded area on foot" or something like that. So obviously, they were after him for something.

dsa_shea 03-27-07 09:53 PM

Mahone, Bellick and all of the boys will be put in a Panamanian prison where they will attempt to breakout together. Sara will get conjugal visits and provide sexy romance explosions while the boys try and dig themselves out of this one. All of this coming in season 3.

hardercore 03-28-07 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by dsa_shea
Mahone, Bellick and all of the boys will be put in a Panamanian prison where they will attempt to breakout together. Sara will get conjugal visits and provide sexy romance explosions while the boys try and dig themselves out of this one. All of this coming in season 3.

All of this tripe could be avoided if they just let me write the finale.