DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Twenty Four (24) -- "Day 6: 6:00PM - 7:00PM" -- 03/12/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/495005-twenty-four-24-day-6-6-00pm-7-00pm-03-12-07-a.html)

LorenzoL 03-12-07 06:11 AM

Twenty Four (24) -- "Day 6: 6:00PM - 7:00PM" -- 03/12/07

"Day 6: 6:00PM - 7:00PM"
Spoiler:
Two unlikely foes come face to face in a bid to defuse an escalating international situation; CTU newcomer Mike Doyle (Rick Schroder) joins the hunt for new leads.

Originally Aired: March 12, 2007

uteotw 03-12-07 11:13 AM

Can't wait to see
Spoiler:
Ricky Schroeder back
in action!

Flay 03-12-07 08:06 PM

Nurse Paul Flowers is a hardass.

cdollaz 03-12-07 08:43 PM

I love Ricky Schroder's character. Finally someone who will keep the smartasses and jackasses at CTU on task.

MovieExchange 03-12-07 08:46 PM

Called it as soon as Logan set foot into that house.

Pssst... hey Chloe - it's not a good idea to put your hand on the shoulder that someone just took a drill bit through just a few hours earlier. Unless, of course, it's on 24 where the writers forget things like that happened.

redrum 03-12-07 08:47 PM

wow most shocking moment ever right there!!

/sarcasm

Anubis2005X 03-12-07 08:50 PM

Yeah, definitely wasn't expecting that! The camera only cut to the knife about 1,000 times...

firteen88 03-12-07 09:01 PM

Ummmm, what the hell is happening to this show? This season is a big bust.

JZ1276 03-12-07 09:03 PM

rick schroder has too many wrinkles for someone his age

Septemberbaby 03-12-07 09:05 PM

Ricky doesn't have to wear head protection? :rolleyes:

skatefan20 03-12-07 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by redrum
wow most shocking moment ever right there!!

/sarcasm

rotfl

Even when they were telegraphing her gift to the ex, I found the entire hyper-looney Martha downright hilarious and entertaining! The stuff not revolving around the Logans and Former Agent Pierce had been sh*t in this hour.

We definitely need stronger secondary characters in those episodes where Kiefer is to be relegated to a very minor supporting role.

:thmbsdwn: Ricky Schroeder and his Alfred E. Neuman-like face.

Everytime the camera panned to Lennox in the presence of the VP, was I the only one expecting his nose to whistle out of control? :p

dsa_shea 03-12-07 09:17 PM

Schroeder is looking really old. What has happened to him the last couple of years? He went from a baby face to looking like an old man. This episode was another stinker in a long line of stinkers this season.

MadMark 03-12-07 09:24 PM

The Suverov's are in Russia, right? All those Russians and Logan (maybe) are dead because the Russian first lady was giving a speech at 5:00 in the morning?

Sorry, it's 24, never mind.

rennervision 03-12-07 09:27 PM

I didn't think it was too bad. But no Russian president is going to allow Americans to wipe out everyone inside their own embassy. I don't care if Martha called or not.

RUSF18 03-12-07 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by rennervision
I didn't think it was too bad. But no Russian president is going to allow Americans to wipe out everyone inside their own embassy. I don't care if Martha called or not.

I love the classic "the Russians will sacrifice their consulate and dozens of their own people, on the word of a crazy ex-first lady just because she's a friend" logic.

uteotw 03-12-07 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by dsa_shea
Schroeder is looking really old. What has happened to him the last couple of years? He went from a baby face to looking like an old man.

HD??

That said, I too liked his no-BS character. CTU is made up of too many whiners & backtalkers for a place like that & it gets on my nerves.

I loved this ep. While Logan was sitting there w/crazy nutty Martha & Aaron, I couldn't help but think he must be quite pleased to have the loon (more loony than ever) now be someone else's problem to deal with (until the knife hit his artery, that is).

Robertwoj 03-12-07 10:05 PM

I love the way the Gregory Itzen and Jean Smart can play a scene off each other. Watching the scene with Charles and Martha was a breath of fresh air for the season.

I hope Charles makes it. I want to see more of him in 24. :fc:

If not, he will be missed. :rip:?

lunasoleil 03-12-07 10:17 PM

I lurve me some Martha and Aaron. They need to spin off into their own series.

cerial442 03-12-07 10:17 PM

I thought this was one of the better episodes of the season. Can't wait for next week.

MrX 03-12-07 10:30 PM

The knife should have had a guest star credit for the amount of close up shots it had.

vegasbaby 03-12-07 11:00 PM

Schroeder has always had bad skin (kinda like Robert Redford). On NYPD Blue he looked much older than his age because of that bad skin.

And, yeah, he just needed his bad ass sweater to infiltrate the Russian Embassy. No protective gear needed.

Patman 03-12-07 11:04 PM

You know, the US is getting nuked left and right, and all Martha wants to do is stab her ex-hubby, all is right with 24 tonight...

The VP is a whack job too, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

das Monkey 03-12-07 11:44 PM

rotfl That's the hardest I've laughed in months, and I had to pause the TiVo to catch my breath. <i>24</i> hasn't been dramatically compelling since midway through Season 1, so it's great to see them continue to up the lunacy to hilarious levels and keep it so entertaining in spite of itself. So far, little Ricky Stratton is outclassing little Mikey Walsh.

das

chowderhead 03-13-07 12:01 AM

so they chopper Logan in to see Martha within minutes but need to take an ambulance by ground to seek medical attention? So did the chopper leave?
Anyway, it was an okay episode. Next week looks good though.

riley_dude 03-13-07 12:13 AM

I hope we get to see Martha and Aaron get it on before the season is over.
Pretty good episode.
Rick is looking old.