DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Knights of Prosperity 2/7/07 (7:30 pm E) - "Operation Caught on Tape" (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/491856-knights-prosperity-2-7-07-7-30-pm-e-operation-caught-tape.html)

Ravenous 02-07-07 03:00 PM

Knights of Prosperity 2/7/07 (7:30 pm E) - "Operation Caught on Tape"

Who knows how this is doing and how long this will last so watch the damn show! If you dont you are homosex...

nateman 02-07-07 08:25 PM

i watched this show for the first time today.
it was alright, nothing to write home about either. ABC comedies arn't that funny to me, i watched george lopez before that and it was 10 times better and i don't even like the show that much.
if i was forced to either watch Big day (which i know is cancelled) or knights of pros. i would choose knights but neither of them are great, especially big day which in my opinion was the worst comedy in tv history.
tvguide called "my mother the car" the second worst tv show of all time well i think they should replace it with Big Day cause "my mother the car" was ten times better than that piece of garbage.

sorry for going off topic but if jerry van dyke came back and this has never happened before, but they should bring back my mother the car put it on abc instead of nbc and it would be the funniest sitcom on abc.

sorry for rabbling on....... i apolgize.

atlantamoi 02-08-07 05:43 AM

That "Cats In The Cradle" scene was the funniest thing they've done all season.

movieking 02-08-07 05:49 AM

Loved the Cats In The Cradle scene as well.

Snowmaker 02-08-07 07:13 AM

It was on last night?! Shit!

Was I.C.E. on too?

movieking 02-08-07 07:53 AM

Nope, it was George Lopez, this, and two hours of Lost ( the first being a recap show).

Red Dog 02-08-07 08:01 AM

Not as good a last week's. I loved the beginning with the botched break-in though.

CPA-ESQ. 02-08-07 08:10 AM

Did any one else notice that at the end of the show - they showed pictures of him and his baby's momma's (the twins were the O'Donnel (?) twins from last year's American Idol.

Overall - loved the Cat's in the Cradel being sung in Hindu :lol:

Snowmaker 02-08-07 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by CPA-ESQ.
Did any one else notice that at the end of the show - they showed pictures of him and his baby's momma's (the twins were the O'Donnel (?) twins from last year's American Idol.

You mean Becky and Jesse O'Donahue

aktick 02-08-07 09:04 AM

Rockafeller's one-liners out of nowhere are hilarious. HalloweeM. :lol:

BDLOU 02-08-07 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by aktick
Rockafeller's one-liners out of nowhere are hilarious. HalloweeM. :lol:

Amen. He cracks me up with basically everything he says.

atlantamoi 02-08-07 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by BDLOU
Amen. He cracks me up with basically everything he says.

And why this is the only show on TV where I don't FF through the opening song (even though it's short).

Red Dog 02-08-07 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by atlantamoi
And why this is the only show on TV where I don't FF through the opening song (even though it's short).

Great opening. :thumbsup:

Snowmaker 02-10-07 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Snowmaker
You mean Becky and Jesse O'Donahue

Watched it online today. Yup! That certainly was them.

movieking 02-10-07 07:01 AM

Where can I download the theme song? I'd love to get the version of Cats In The Cradle in this episode as well.

Ravenous 02-10-07 03:07 PM

Yea it was a great ep. I couldnt stop laughing during 'cats' and the end with all the pics was great. They better keep this show!