Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Twenty Four (24) -- "Day 6: 12 Noon - 1PM" -- 02/05/07

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Twenty Four (24) -- "Day 6: 12 Noon - 1PM" -- 02/05/07

Old 02-08-07, 08:36 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found it interesting that jack basically did to his brother what curtis was doing with assad and noone shot him in the neck :/
Old 02-08-07, 09:47 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I'm not fully grabbed by this season yet, either, though I still think it can be interesting depending on where it goes.

What confuses me is the Prez situation. I am just not feeling him. I want to say it's the acting, but I can't tell if it's poor acting, or the way he may just be portraying the character? Could it just be that's the way he's been told to portray the character? I don't know...he certainly doesn't have a backbone and seems in over his head--which is how he is written. But whenever I see him, something about him/his storyline just seems "off."
Old 02-08-07, 10:50 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think the most improbable thing I saw during Monday's show was the horror movie trailer with Jim Carrey attempting to be scary.
Old 02-08-07, 11:07 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 439 Likes on 307 Posts
Okay, so Milo disagrees with Cloe about telling Morris about his brother. So, WHY THE FUCK DID MILO SAY ANYTHING TO CLOE AT ALL? God, I hate this fucking show, but I can't not watch...
Old 02-08-07, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by slop101
Okay, so Milo disagrees with Cloe about telling Morris about his brother. So, WHY THE FUCK DID MILO SAY ANYTHING TO CLOE AT ALL? God, I hate this fucking show, but I can't not watch...
I know. That one really had me It's like they just needed a way to get Morris out of CTU and that's the best they could come up with.
Old 02-08-07, 12:29 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by slop101
Maybe it was because of that little Milo-Chloe-Morris tension from earlier? Maybe Milo secretly wanted Morris to just leave...
Old 02-08-07, 05:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 230 Likes on 164 Posts
When Papa Bauer and Jack were having their sniffles-talk, I was disappointed that Papa Bauer wasn't evil. I disliked how good a person he was. When he started talking with Gray, I was going "Yes, yes, YES!" and almost got tears in my eyes when Papa Bauer killed the cub. Although I was sorry to see him go, loved the Gray character. Romano will be missed
Old 02-08-07, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 230 Likes on 164 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman
Well, Jack puts Graem through the ringer, and then another twist comes into play.

I just knew Palmer was setting up the Biscuit with the exec meeting. I smiled when it went down because the Biscuit was totally flabberghasted. Not sure how much of a hindrance Powers Booth's VP is going to have on Palmer as of yet.

So what are the odds that Miles would be the closest one to be tapped for detonation services? A somewhat laughable turn, but it's "24", right?

And next week, we get 2 hours of "24" goodness...
I thought it funny when the biscuit (dammit now you people got me calling him that ) started rubbing his chin with the folder while talking to the prez. I thought that was mighty rude.