Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Ever watch Property Ladder on TLC?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-07, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ever watch Property Ladder on TLC?

It is one of those house flipping shows that is on these days. Anyhoo, at the end of the show they have realtors come out and appraise the home. They allow 3 realtors to give estimates and I swear that 1 out of the 3 always gives an estimate of 20% less than the other two. Everytime I see that I think to my self "I hope I never have a realtor like that trying to sell my house!".

It is quite annoying.
Old 02-04-07, 09:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah, there is always that one guy (or girl) that says its worth alot less. lol. kind of odd, but i guess it's the difference in their style/philosophy of selling houses. they need to show much much they actually made on the sale and not just leaving it. lately that had that updated version, but if you already saw the episode before, why would you want to watch it for 2 minutes at the end?
Old 02-05-07, 12:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This show is interesting because it really showed what happened to the housing market wihin a year's time. The first season you had all these idiots making stupid mistakes yet still walking away with over a hundred grand in profit. Then during the second season the real estate market had peaked, so you had all these poor saps losing their shirts. I am not sure which was harder to watch.