Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Twenty Four (24) -- "Day 6: 10:00AM - 11:00AM" -- 01/22/07

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Twenty Four (24) -- "Day 6: 10:00AM - 11:00AM" -- 01/22/07

Old 01-24-07, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DJariya
Just read Ausiello's column today. He said Audrey's (Kim Raver) return to the show is looking doubtful.
Why? The Nine was cancelled...what else is she doing right now?
Old 01-24-07, 12:54 PM
ATX

maaaan, is Jack still walking around with that same stolen sprint phone w/ gps and unlimited battery life? LOL

guess the owner hasn't tried to call it or nobody but CTU has the cell number... i would think that if a nuke just went off, someone would call me to see if i was alright

wayne palmer has always sucked... but i guess we were use to seeing him so they made him prez. I predict the standard infighting in the administration... there putting alot of focus on Tom Lennix and previews look like someone is gonna pull a Krezsky(sp?) on Karen Hayes.

i think they may bring back Audrey since she doesn't have a job... and the 24PTB/cameramen like doing them stupid turnarounds with her. I think they still have 10 episodes to shoot

if you don't know what i mean about the 'turnarounds' watch eery scene from season 4 when Audrey comes on camera, lol... she does this spin like shes on a rotating platform
Old 01-24-07, 01:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ATX
maaaan, is Jack still walking around with that same stolen sprint phone w/ gps and unlimited battery life? LOL
It's the future. We get to look forward to phones with GPS and unlimited battery life. Woo hoo!
Old 01-24-07, 01:32 PM

Jack's brother has to be the bad guy otherwise there wouldn't be a reason to torture him.

I assume Jack will kill his brother or dad in this season.
Old 01-24-07, 04:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by kramdenfan
Why? The Nine was cancelled...what else is she doing right now?
They would probably just kill her off within minutes of her first appearance back, anyway, since she's not Jack.
Old 01-24-07, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll spoiler my thoughts about Raver, but

Spoiler:
from what I read, it seemed to be hinted that she would die, probably offscreen, but I am not sure about that last part
Old 01-24-07, 06:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DRG
I wonder if the Bluetooth=Jack's brother thing was the intent when they first came up with that character last season, or if they just sort of retrofit that character to be Jack's brother when planning out this season.
The Bluetooth gang was made up when the writers all-of-a-sudden decided to make Logan the bad guy, contradicting the episodes leading up to that particular twist-for-shock-value-only. Making Graham Jack's brother was as planned-out as making Nina a mole.
Old 01-25-07, 06:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by ATX
guess the owner hasn't tried to call it or nobody but CTU has the cell number... i would think that if a nuke just went off, someone would call me to see if i was alright
i would think that if a nuke just went off, i'd be doing something other than searching for that darn cell phone i lost..
Old 01-25-07, 08:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 80 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by ATX
Jack was picked up by a CTU agent, so it is very feasable that they gave him a tricked-out CTU phone. Besides, I'm glad they have made the decision to spend time moving the story along instead of wasting it on minutea such as what cell phone Jack is using and where he got it.
Old 01-25-07, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by movieking

Spoiler:
from what I read, it seemed to be hinted that she would die, probably offscreen, but I am not sure about that last part
Spoiler:
Surprise!

I'm sure they're bringing back Logan and Martha just to shoot them in the throat, too.
Old 01-26-07, 11:57 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

So far I am enjoying this season much more then last season.
Old 01-27-07, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

After watching all 5 episodes sofar, I can't tell if DB Woodside and Regina King are both horrible actors or if its just their characters that are horrible. I think it's possibly both.
Old 01-27-07, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 936 Likes on 661 Posts
Originally Posted by movieking

Spoiler:
Hopefully not. I'd like to see more of Heller and that would just lessen the chances of seeing him again.

He is a rare character that lived right?