DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   House - "Que Será Será" - 11/07/2006 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/482964-house-que-ser%E1-ser%E1-11-07-2006-a.html)

RichC2 11-07-06 08:24 PM

House - "Que Será Será" - 11/07/2006

Who knew being bloated and bitchy could be so useful.

Synopsis:
Spoiler:
The team encounters logistical problems while trying to run tests on a 600-pound man due to his extremely large size. Meanwhile, House spends the night in jail after being arrested by Detective Tritter for various charges, including resisting arrest.

Everybody give up on House already this season? This episode has had some great one-liners.

Snowmaker 11-07-06 08:47 PM

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4...risonl6om5.jpg

"Sexxyy"

http://www.hccsucks.com/images/artic...93551302_1.jpg

Dydion 11-07-06 10:30 PM

I squirm for House...Tritter makes me nervous. I hate people like him who can use the system to nit pick to their own ends. Maybe I'm just jealous.

Now what's Wilson gonna do?

Can someone PLEASE tell me that Pruitt Taylor Vince was in a fat suit?? He was getting fat in DEADWOOD, but my god...when he was standing up he looked more like he did as Mose, but laying down he looked tremendously mo' lardy. I remember him from way back and respect him as an actor. I'd hate for his heart to blow out.

Patman 11-07-06 11:21 PM

Loved how Chase never came back to the episode after getting his lazy walking papers from House. Hope House can turn the tables on anal-probed cop and get bumped down to security guard after all this crap he's dishing out.

her34 11-08-06 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
Loved how Chase never came back to the episode after getting his lazy walking papers from House. Hope House can turn the tables on anal-probed cop and get bumped down to security guard after all this crap he's dishing out.

although the cop acts in a unlikeable manner he's done nothing wrong.

kvrdave 11-08-06 02:08 AM

Well, because of the election it wasn't in HD, and in the middle, they cut to the Govenor's speech. :grunt:

So Stupid.

wmansir 11-08-06 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by her34

The resisting arrest charge seems to be completely fabricated.

argh923 11-08-06 05:54 AM

Has everyone stopped watching this show? Seems like it was much more popular last season.

porieux 11-08-06 06:07 AM

House should file a countersuit against the cop for harassment, defamation of character, etc.

Or, stake out his house and take him out.

B.A. 11-08-06 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by her34

He has abused his power to the fullest. And I want him dead or in a chemically-induced coma by the next episode because that story is getting fucking annoying already.

Other than Cameron mimicking House's tactics, the fat patient storyline was boring as hell.

And I'd like to say "Fuck You" to my local FOX affiliate. If I wanted to watch Standoff/House w/ the election results in all of their glory I would watch the standard analog broadcast - not the HD feed that the entire night. I don't think they even flipped the switch once.

superdeluxe 11-08-06 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by abrg923
Has everyone stopped watching this show? Seems like it was much more popular last season.

House never generated much dvd talk posts.

superdeluxe 11-08-06 06:58 AM

They are starting to turn Cameron in the last few weeks as a mini-house, not sure where they are going with this, but they are pouring it on pretty thick.

Not sure where its going to lead too.

And wilson is in some hot water.

And was the lawyer from a tv series back in the day on NBC, A different world or something?

Chew 11-08-06 07:01 AM

I'm amazed, I got the entire episode in full HD. No election results crawl. :)

Snowmaker 11-08-06 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Chew
I'm amazed, I got the entire episode in full HD. No election results crawl. :)

None here either, but the news did pop in during commercials.

Pezcore 11-08-06 07:26 AM

"And was the lawyer from a tv series back in the day on NBC, A different world or something?"

Yeah, that was Dwayne Wayne from A Different World.

SoSpacey 11-08-06 08:02 AM

is it a full spread or a one-pager?

lordwow 11-08-06 08:39 AM

A lot of this episode felt like a PC love-fest.

Either way, House still rocks. Chase disappearing was great. They really need another great episode like a bunch of them last season though, they've been "good" this season but not great.

I feel like it may have something to do with these storyarcs. First the teenage girl now the cop.

magiccmom 11-08-06 09:28 AM

AHHHH, so pissed! My dvr recorded this episode, but my HD channel pixalated the whole time and I got none of it! Anybody care to fill me in...besides the usual HOuse misdiagnosis and almost killing him, then curing him? Thanks!

wmansir 11-08-06 09:45 AM

House was arrested and released late the next day on $15K bail he borrowed from Wilson. He showed up late to work, but didn't offer any reason why. Fortunately for drama's sake the a-hole cop stopped by to inform Cuddy. House then gets a call and head home to find the cop searching his house and toting a big bag of script bottles and letting House know if there is an undotted i on any of the prescriptions he will find it. Back at work, Cuddy then gave House the number for a pricey attorney (played by Dwayne Wayne) who recommended a plea, otherwise his services would cost House $30+K for the trial.

At the end of the episode a-hole cop is interviewing Wilson, who says he prescribed all those pain killers to House. Cop then pulls out an evidence bag with several prescriptions and asks Wilson why several of the signatures don't appear to match the rest. Wilson awkwardly 'explains' that he likes to mix up his signature once in a while because he gets bored (seriously). The cop gives him a chance to reconsider his answer, but Wilson nervously sticks to it.

PS. patient is unapologetic 600lb fat guy , refuses treatment because everyone thinks it's related to his weight, turns out he was right. He has terminal lung cancer.

magiccmom 11-08-06 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by wmansir
House was arrested and released late the next day on $15K bail he borrowed from Wilson. He showed up late to work, but didn't offer any reason why. Fortunately for drama's sake the a-hole cop stopped by to inform Cuddy. House then gets a call and head home to find the cop searching his house and toting a big bag of script bottles and letting House know if there is an undotted i on any of the prescriptions he will find it. Back at work, Cuddy then gave House the number for a pricey attorney (played by Dwayne Wayne) who recommended a plea, otherwise his services would cost House $30+K for the trial.

At the end of the episode a-hole cop is interviewing Wilson, who says he prescribed all those pain killers to House. Cop then pulls out an evidence bag with several prescriptions and asks Wilson why several of the signatures don't appear to match the rest. Wilson awkwardly 'explains' that he likes to mix up his signature once in a while because he gets bored (seriously). The cop gives him a chance to reconsider his answer, but Wilson nervously sticks to it.

PS. patient is unapologetic 600lb fat guy , refuses treatment because everyone thinks it's related to his weight, turns out he was right. He has terminal lung cancer.

Thank you so much! :flowers: Now just wondering why Wilson would jeopardize his career like that? I know he has a special relationship with House, but jeez, that is taking it way to far!

lisadoris 11-08-06 10:02 AM

Thanks for the recap. FOX nicely cut to election coverage half-way through the episode. Ugh (and it was way too early to be calling races).

fumanstan 11-08-06 11:39 AM

Can't wait to see what happens to Wilson after this episode despite hating this cop storyline. Maybe it's just the way the part has been played that makes it boring.

porieux 11-08-06 10:26 PM

Seriously, that cop needs to die.

MrX 11-09-06 02:50 AM

I didn't even recognize that was Kadeem Hardison playing the lawyer until halfway through the scene:lol:

Good episode. I like the story with the cop so far. It's much better than the story with Sela Ward

movieking 11-09-06 06:18 AM

I like David Morse, but I hope that this isn't dragged out too long. Pretty good episode overall. I wonder if Morse will try to get to House by going after Wilson.