DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Prison Break -- "Rendezvous" -- 11/06/06 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/482802-prison-break-rendezvous-11-06-06-a.html)

LorenzoL 11-06-06 05:20 AM

Prison Break -- "Rendezvous" -- 11/06/06

"Rendezvous" Episode #210.
Spoiler:
Mahone and Kellerman determine to keep Michael and Sarah apart; a father figure helps Lincoln; L.J. meets a long-lost relative; Sucre plans a getaway with Maricruz; T-Bag runs into a familiar face.

Cast: Dominic Purcell, Wentworth Miller, Amaury Nolasco, Marshall Allman, Wade Williams, Paul Adelstein, Robert Knepper, Rockmond Dunbar, Sarah Wayne Callies, William Fichtner, Tony Denison, Kristin Lehman, Melissa Marsala, Matt Decaro, Jason Davis, Barbara Eve Harris, Reggie Lee, Rachel Leora , Kurt Caceres.
Producer(s): Paul Scheuring, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse, Matt Olmstead, Brett Ratner.

Original Airdate: November 6, 2006.

firteen88 11-06-06 11:49 AM

Tonight's prison break is gonna be the best one yet, I can feel it in my heart.

firteen88 11-06-06 08:07 PM

Damn! what a great episode. This season started out slow but man is it getting good.

zuffy 11-06-06 08:19 PM

Tonight was a great episode.

How many insides do you really need? You can't trust anyone :lol:

TGM 11-06-06 09:16 PM

certainly the best eppy of the season...

kinetic 11-06-06 09:59 PM

best ep ever

MrX 11-07-06 02:05 AM

This show makes 24 look like The Wire:lol:

I liked how they had both cops go out of their way to not look at the payphone while it's ringing.

I was waiting for T-Bag's hand to fall off when he was pulling on it.

valkyrie 11-07-06 02:24 AM

Why did Lincoln's picture have the nickname "Sink?" Isn't his nickname "Link?" (short for Lincoln, I assume?) That just struck me as odd. (Almost as much as the FBI's knownig that David was "Tweener.")

MrChaos 11-07-06 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by valkyrie
Why did Lincoln's picture have the nickname "Sink?" Isn't his nickname "Link?" (short for Lincoln, I assume?) That just struck me as odd. (Almost as much as the FBI's knownig that David was "Tweener.")

First episode we learn his nickname inside Fox River was Link "The Sink"

While I do agree the episode was good, I disliked how the scenario involving his father (and a certain person) is turning into a '24' type scenario where there is ALWAYS someone working inside of every group!

Chew 11-07-06 07:03 AM

^ yeah, that's getting pretty annoying.

Patman 11-07-06 07:37 AM

This was an entertaining episode, mainly because it had just about everything in it, including the proverbial kitchen sink and stool siffering.

DJariya 11-07-06 08:19 AM

Very suspenseful, action packed episode.

Groucho 11-07-06 08:26 AM

I liked it when Lincoln and LJ were captured by "The Others."

cdollaz 11-07-06 08:36 AM

Kristin Lehman is hot.

mdc3000 11-07-06 08:37 AM

Very solid episode with lots of action and lots of Sara, which gets a thumbs up from me. I love watching Mahone and Michael go toe to toe...that is some good TV.

Patman 11-07-06 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by cdollaz
Kristin Lehman is hot.

I was like "Oh no, Linc did not just headbutt Miami!"

Turd Ferguson 11-07-06 10:41 AM

I just want to see the smug little asian Secret Service guy get his.

Original Desmond 11-07-06 11:18 AM

great episode ! so one of the dumbest ex guards from the prison ends up with the money ! lol

Septemberbaby 11-07-06 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
This was an entertaining episode, mainly because it had just about everything in it, including the proverbial kitchen sink and stool siffering.

:lol:
That was priceless!

gotrice487 11-07-06 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Original Desmond
great episode ! so one of the dumbest ex guards from the prison ends up with the money ! lol

I didn't think he would actually hit Bellick with the meat hammer but he did it! Great episode and easily the best of the season!

Turd Ferguson 11-07-06 01:25 PM

I almost felt sorry for T-Bag.

Quatermass 11-07-06 01:30 PM

...for now.
You can bet he'll cross paths with one of the others eventually. I would bet somehow Haywire is going to end up with that bag. Great episode but count me as one of those disappointed to see yet another "mole" a la 24.

Robertwoj 11-07-06 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson
I almost felt sorry for T-Bag.

Didn't they keep showing that blade/knife in his sock all episode and last week, too? Why doesn't he just pull it out and cut the ties and run? Or did I miss something?

BTW - he's the best character on the show. I hope they find a reason to keep him involved in the storylines, because his usefulness appears gone now.

Snowmaker 11-07-06 04:59 PM

That was so stupid though. I'd rather settle for half of the money than have to worry about Bellach coming back to get me.

Originally Posted by Robertwoj
Didn't they keep showing that blade/knife in his sock all episode and last week, too? Why doesn't he just pull it out and cut the ties and run? Or did I miss something?

That was the locker key.

bralph 11-08-06 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by MrX
I was waiting for T-Bag's hand to fall off when he was pulling on it.

I'm expecting that he will rip his hand off somehow, in order to get away. Otherwise there's no reason to show that he was tied up with his bad hand.