TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Six Degrees - "What You Wish For" - 11/02/2006

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-06, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Six Degrees - "What You Wish For" - 11/02/2006

Spoiler:
Damian proposes to Regina but still won't be honest about his criminal past as they look to the future. Caseman finally gets a chance to spend quality time with his son, Max, but Whitney offers him the job of a lifetime, which forces him to reassess his priorities. Meanwhile, Laura receives a promotion with some big strings attached.

This show has improved since its premiere. Although the coincidences still occur, they have taken a back seat to strong character development. I hope there are enough viewers to keep this show alive, as it has become one of my favorite new series.
Old 11-02-06, 01:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Glad there is someone else watching this show. It has improved since the first week but I don't have high hopes of it staying around. One of my favorite new shows of the season.
Old 11-02-06, 04:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm still watching.
Old 11-02-06, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me too, I think this show is highly underated; the stories are very interesting when you give them a chance. I really hope it pulls out of the ratings doldrums and gets a decent chance to continue.

I'm surprised at the people who are turned off by the coincidences on this show (or any show for that matter). Take any large city, observe everyone for a while, and I guarantee you will find a group of 6 strangers whose lives intertwine in amazing ways. Make a show about those 6 people, and voila!

If a show was about boring normal things happening to boring normal people, we wouldn't be watching.
Old 11-02-06, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I need screencaps of his girlfriend at the door.
Old 11-03-06, 11:00 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I love seeing Shiri Appleby on a weekly basis via this show. Stephen's storyline was funny in that fatherhood-as-a-trainwreck way (everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong with Stephen watching his son for 2 days). Didn't much care about the ex-con's subplot, and Laura's subplot seemed superfluous, but Laura's reaction to the kiss that JT planted on her produced one of the biggest LOL I've heard in quite a while.