ER - "Heart of the Matter" - 11/02/06

Old 11-02-06, 12:43 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ER - "Heart of the Matter" - 11/02/06

"Heart of the Matter"
Spoiler:
Dr. Kovac fears for the worst as he awaits the jury's decision between himself and Curtis Ames (Forest Whitaker); Ray gets jealous when he sees Neela and Gates flirting.
Old 11-03-06, 12:26 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So if I have this right, it looks like John Stamos is playing a character who's helping an inlaw raise his dead sibling's kids. They should have just gone all the way and named him Jesse.

Morris was great, loved how he stopped to check out the reporter's ass as they were going in the hospital.
Old 11-03-06, 12:30 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So now we know why Gates doesn't like to do charts, and what was up with his home situation.

I am counting down the episodes before Neelah comes back to the ER since surgery is a snippy place to be. LOL at Neelah's attempt at small talk with Frank.

Morris continues to bring the chuckles.

Kovach's case is finally resolved, but it confused me when the jury found for the plaintiff, given Kovach's reaction.
Old 11-03-06, 08:24 AM
Cool New Member

The jury found for the defendant (Kovach). While the case is resolved, it doesn't look like the situation with Whitaker's character is.

Originally Posted by Patman
So now we know why Gates doesn't like to do charts, and what was up with his home situation.

I am counting down the episodes before Neelah comes back to the ER since surgery is a snippy place to be. LOL at Neelah's attempt at small talk with Frank.

Morris continues to bring the chuckles.

Kovach's case is finally resolved, but it confused me when the jury found for the plaintiff, given Kovach's reaction.

Last edited by Pezcore; 11-03-06 at 08:27 AM.
Old 11-03-06, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I thought I had heard "plaintiff" but it was "defendant" whom the jury rule in favor of, so that got Kovach on the hook. Okay, that makes more sense. I was only half-listening/watching, but will re-watch this weekend.
Old 11-03-06, 09:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I thought this episode had a great resolution to the Ames storyline... Guess I was wrong...

Either way, after having stopped watching ER for a few years, it's impressing me again.
Old 11-12-06, 01:03 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
Originally Posted by MrX
So if I have this right, it looks like John Stamos is playing a character who's helping an inlaw raise his dead sibling's kids. They should have just gone all the way and named him Jesse.

Morris was great, loved how he stopped to check out the reporter's ass as they were going in the hospital.
inlaw, or best friend?
I took it more as the mother is his best friend's widow
and how old is the daughter?
she doesn't strike me as old enough for them to have been in GW1, and a touch too old for her dad to have died in GW2 since the paper she wrote seemed to indicate she hadn't known him at all.
Plus from that pic of them in the desert they had on the 6 color desert camo and AFAIK GW2 troops have only used the tri color, with the new iraqi army getting all our surplus 6 color