DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Desperate Housewives - "Sweetheart, I Have to Confess" - 10/29/06 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/482113-desperate-housewives-sweetheart-i-have-confess-10-29-06-a.html)

MrX 10-29-06 11:33 AM

Desperate Housewives - "Sweetheart, I Have to Confess" - 10/29/06

"Sweetheart, I Have to Confess"
Spoiler:
Susan declares her love for Ian; Gaby and Carlos try to regain what they have lost; Bree must confront Orson's past.

Snowmaker 10-29-06 09:10 PM

Great episode! Too bad the daughter was there when Lynette barged in.

Next week's looks bizarre.

cdollaz 10-29-06 09:20 PM

Susan needs to die soon.

magiccmom 10-29-06 09:45 PM

The whole...I was having an affair, I have no one else to talk to, her name was Monique, now she is missing, was a little to convenient writing for me..but oh well, it still was a pretty good episode.

Josh H 10-29-06 09:55 PM

Good episode with several funny moments and a good bit of plot progression.

MrX 10-29-06 10:01 PM

The scene with Lynette, Gaby and Susan drinking was great. "What grade's he in":lol:

Loved Lynette kicking in the door and Gaby pushing Carlos out the window.

Geofferson 10-29-06 10:03 PM

Fun episode tonight. Next week's looks good as well.

marty888 10-29-06 10:09 PM

Definitely a fun episode - but now I really want a margharita!

Patman 10-29-06 10:16 PM

So at least we now know the Mike-Orson connection: Monique, who appears to have gotten around quite a bit, it would seem.

Don't mess with Lynette, she's a frikkin' sociopath, or worse yet, a desperate housewife!

Boozan I would tolerate, but Susan is too spineless most of the time.

Carlos came up with a good plan, too bad he didn't foresee getting tossed out the window...

Chew 10-30-06 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
Carlos came up with a good plan, too bad he didn't foresee getting tossed out the window...

Did anybody not know from the start that's all it was, "a plan". I just wished it resulted in something bigger than getting her into bed (although, that's plenty enough ;) ).

Red Dog 10-30-06 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Patman

:lol: That was great.

superdeluxe 10-30-06 08:39 AM

Spoiler:
It looks like Tom's Ex is going to die the next episode. She had to be written off the show permantly, leaving tom and lynette with the 10 year old girl, and removing the mom (who has basically used up all the screen time she needs)

boogieman03 10-30-06 08:56 AM

Lynette kicking down the door was awesome.

Nice plan by Carlos. As hot as Gabby is, I've never wanted to see that &*#@& go down more than I do now.

Groucho 10-30-06 09:12 AM

Anybody else get a "Kill Bill" vibe when Lynette confronted what's her name and the daughter walked in?

boogieman03 10-30-06 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Groucho
Anybody else get a "Kill Bill" vibe when Lynette confronted what's her name and the daughter walked in?

Ha! Exactly what came to mind when I saw the daughter walk in. I was like, "Damn It! She can't do anything now with the daughter watching"

Patman 10-30-06 09:35 AM

I was thinking I need to be looking for some boxes of Kaboom!" in that scene.

Jadzia 10-30-06 10:11 AM

I kept thinking that something was going to happen to Nora and somehow Lynette would be blamed for it since the daughter saw her threatening her.

Things always come back to haunt Lynette, she's like a modern day Lucy.

clckworang 10-30-06 03:31 PM

Another pretty good episode. I think this show has been so much better than last season. But Susan, UGH! You know, maybe it's not Susan that I hate so much but really Terri Hatcher. When she plays over the top, like drunk or bumbling, she just seems to go so big that it looks and feels very forced. It always takes me out of the show a little bit and makes me wonder what Susan would be like if she were played by another actress.

hardercore 10-30-06 04:02 PM

Not that great an episode this week. All it did was advance the events of last week.

dpz301 10-30-06 07:30 PM

thought it was a pretty good episode. the trailer for next week looks pretty good. lynette going crazy was pretty funny, too bad the kid was there. we could have seen a good girl fight. i wonder how much mike is going to start to piece together. maybe he'll realize that eddy is a slut, haha.

i'd like to see more of boozan with less clothes on!

calhoun07 10-30-06 10:28 PM

But is Edie really a slut? I don't see it, and I am not one of those who thinks just because somebody dresses to show some skin that makes them a slut. She's been very selective in her relationships and true to her guys. Susan, on the other hand, will whip open her legs for any guy who remotely woos her. I think that Susan hates Edie because she sees something in her she can never be, and that's a faithful girlfriend. Susan is the slut, make no mistake about it.

Patman 10-30-06 10:32 PM

Edie has self-confidence that Susan wishes she had.

Jadzia 10-30-06 10:55 PM

Lynette: "I'm a bitch with a Capital C"

:lol:

hardercore 10-31-06 04:25 AM

Lynette was awesome in this episode though. That Ian dude really pisses me off for some reason. Getting really really sick of Nora.

movieking 10-31-06 06:17 AM

Can't stand Nora. I wish her and her daughter disappeared. So Mike, Orson, and Orson's friend were all hitting the same chick (or at least involved with somehow)?

What was the preview for next week? I missed it.