Reload this Page >

Cheaters recut for G4?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Cheaters recut for G4?

Old 10-26-06, 01:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheaters recut for G4?

Ran across an episode of Cheaters tonight on G4, and noticed they had re-edited...added a diffrent "younger hipper" voice over actor, and new background and theme music over the end credits.

i don't watch this show much, but I'm sure someone has some answers for when they started doing this.
Old 10-26-06, 01:02 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Ah, Cheaters. I loved the Tommy Grand era, but I just can't get into the show (as the guiltiest of guilty pleasures) since he left. I may have to check this out now that you mention it.
Old 10-26-06, 02:09 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

That show is kinda fun to watch sometimes because it is filmed here and once in a while I'll see my friends in a bar or something.
Old 10-26-06, 04:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

^thats why i started watching it years ago...seeing people i knew, and mesquite PD breaking up some of the confrontations.

I also noticed tonight that the old voiceover guy "the one missing from the G4 episodes" seems to be the new voice of the smoking gun on cartoon network
Old 10-29-06, 03:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Jimmy James
Ah, Cheaters. I loved the Tommy Grand era, but I just can't get into the show (as the guiltiest of guilty pleasures) since he left. I may have to check this out now that you mention it.
he had another show...i always wondered why he left