DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Lost -- "Every Man For Himself" -- 10.25.2006 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/481734-lost-every-man-himself-10-25-2006-a.html)

Rogue588 10-25-06 01:09 AM

Lost -- "Every Man For Himself" -- 10.25.2006

"Every Man For Himself"

Sawyer finds out how serious his captors are in making sure he and Kate don't attempt to escape.

FinkPish 10-25-06 02:56 AM

I think you got the date wrong. It should be the 25th, not 24th.

Pointyskull 10-25-06 07:22 AM

Can't wait!

DVD Josh 10-25-06 07:40 AM

Rogue, can you please start putting the episode synopsis in spoilers in your OPs? Thanks.

Groucho 10-25-06 08:16 AM

Can I wait? (click spoiler button for answer)

Spoiler:
No!

DVD Josh 10-25-06 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Groucho
Can I wait? (click spoiler button for answer)

Spoiler:
No!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

DVD Josh 10-25-06 08:26 AM

Here are tonight's spoilerfix notes:

Spoiler:

Episode 3.04: Every Man For Himself (Sawyer-centric)
Airdate: October 25, 2006

10/19 - Sawyer will flash back, and we’ll learn something about his role in this world. Sawyer is going to have a very bad day (as you saw from the promo), and Kate will be mostly clueless as to why. Jack will start to play Julia. (No, there is not a “with” missing there.) Niki will talk to Desmond. (If it doesn't get cut out.) Henry will have a bizarre reveal to Sawyer that, if true, will change what we know about Lost island. Source: Kristin on E!Online
10/09 - Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Ian Gomez as Munson, Bill Duke as Warden Harris, Ariston Green as Jason, Dustin Geiger as Matthew, Kim Dickens as Cassidy, Dorian Burns as prison guard and Peter Ruocco as Agent Freedman. Source: ABC
10/07 - Sawyer discovers how far his captors will go to thwart his and Kate's escape plans; Jack must scrub up to save an Other's life; Desmond's behavior perplexes the survivors when he starts constructing an unknown device. Source: WCHS
09/30 - We see Sawyer as a bona fide wuss (for good reason) -- and learn a secret that reveals he has an entirely different role in life than we (or he) ever knew. Source: Kristin on E!Online

BTW, while tonight's episode is based on
Spoiler:
Sawyer
, it was originally intended to be
Spoiler:
Desmond's

bunkaroo 10-25-06 09:31 AM

This show asks WAY too many questions and doesn't give NEARLY enough answers. GRRRR......

:grunt:

:D

boogieman03 10-25-06 09:35 AM

Sweet! Page 1!

OMGOMGOMG Can't wait!

Rob V 10-25-06 10:26 AM

I know it's all in sarcasm and (mild) humor, but can the "Can't Wait!" and "OMG OMG OMG" posts stop?

Speaking only for myself (but probably many others), I'd like to read posts about Lost and people's theories; not 15-20 posts about how you "can't wait". Those posts jumped the shark about midway last season.

DVD Josh 10-25-06 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Rob V
I know it's all in sarcasm and (mild) humor, but can the "Can't Wait!" and "OMG OMG OMG" posts stop?

Speaking only for myself (but probably many others), I'd like to read posts about Lost and people's theories; not 15-20 posts about how you "can't wait". Those posts jumped the shark about midway last season.

I'll stop if Groucho will.

Groucho 10-25-06 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by DVD Josh
I'll stop if Groucho will.

Pressure's on! What will Groucho do?

Find out NEXT WEEK...

DVD Josh 10-25-06 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Groucho
Pressure's on! What will Groucho do?

Find out NEXT WEEK...

[obligatory]Can't Wait!!!![/obligatory]

dsa_shea 10-25-06 11:13 AM

I really can't wait now with all of the excitement that has been built up with so many "can't wait" posts. My remote is going to get a workout tonight from flipping between Fox (World Series - Go Cards!!!) and ABC. Can't Wait!!!

RichC2 10-25-06 01:31 PM

This show asks WAY too many questions and doesn't give NEARLY enough answers. GRRRR......
I know! It's like they've forgotten everything, they don't give any answers between all those damn commercial breaks, why even have a show, just show a 60 minute block of commercials with an occasional flash of Kate. I hate that not all the characters and themes are in every single episode!

Spoiler:
Alright, so the commercials drove me up the wall on the premiere, but it's been better every week since.
Spoiler:

I love this season, I can't wait!! Decided to cut down on the spoiler tags, seems like it tripled the download size of this thread, whoops.

Raul3 10-25-06 02:04 PM

I clicked on all of RichC2 spoiler buttons.

What do you think the cliffhanger will be for the mini season finale?

Pointyskull 10-25-06 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Raul3

I'm going to guess it will have something to do with
Spoiler:
Penny and her discovery made at the end of S2

RichC2 10-25-06 02:11 PM

Assuming there is one (it'd be dumb not to have one), I'd guess it to be the
Spoiler:
escape from the Others, and a special appearance by those off the island

DVD Josh 10-25-06 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Raul3

If you really want to know. Read at your own risk:

Spoiler:

Jack mulls over an offer to join the Others
Sawyer's life hangs in the balance
Locke finds the Pearl Station and is renewed on his quest to figure out the secrets of the island

Kocheese99 10-25-06 02:45 PM

You know what's missing from this season. I'm missing Michael running around screaming "WALLLTTTT!!!" Can they just throw that in somewhere in an episode. Just randomly would be great.

Anyways, i'm still waiting for something on the smoke monster. Maybe it's a creation of the others.

Nausicaa 10-25-06 02:58 PM

The smoke monster is the one thing I really want to learn more about as well. I hope they address it this season. I'm also curious about Locke's apparent "connection" with the island.

The preview from last week really has me looking forward to this episode. It looks pretty intense. I hope it delivers - I think this season has been pretty good so far.

hardercore 10-25-06 03:58 PM

Tonight's episode will be fantastic. I mean, come on ...
Spoiler:
Confidence Man? Outlaws? The Long Con? when has a Sawyer episode been anything but?

DVD Josh 10-25-06 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by hardercore
Tonight's episode will be fantastic. I mean, come on ...
Spoiler:
Confidence Man? Outlaws? The Long Con? when has a Sawyer episode been anything but?

They once said that about Locke you know.

HE Pennypacker 10-25-06 04:23 PM

This thread is so predictable.

SuperBatMan 10-25-06 04:47 PM

Stop with the spoilers! It's taking everything I have to not click on them and read them.:lol:

These next three episodes should be great, as I think the first three were setting it all up for these episodes. I still can't wait to see what exactly is the big 'secret' revealed tonight from Ben to Sawyer. Hope it's nothing stupid like 'This is our port-a-potty that needs to be flushed every 108 minutes'.