Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Survivor: Cook Islands - 10/19/06

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-06, 02:40 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,016 Likes on 840 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman
Now, if they win the next reward challenge with Nate, will they have to share it with Nate, or send him back to his tribe with nada?
When they did this in Pearl Islands, Jeff gave Rupert the option of sharing the reward (I think it was shower etc.) or going back right away.
Old 10-21-06, 01:42 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm really glad Christina is gone. She was annoying bossy bitch for the first few eps then all of sudden she tried to be little miss nicey nice and was 10 times more annoying. Good riddance you stupid piggy.
Old 10-22-06, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cdollaz
They should have taken Christine since she was obviously the one that was going to be voted out. That way, they make another ally for after the merge. Also it puts turmoil into the voting tribe as they suddenly have to vote someone out other than the one planned, and without any chance to talk to each other, therefore forcing them to turn on each other. Taking Nate was stupid.
That was my thought exactly, totally agree.
Old 10-22-06, 10:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 234 Likes on 167 Posts
Did anyone notice Flicka after the vote? She was scared out of her mind. She's the only one who went against the alliance... I can't believe she voted Jonathan... Jonathan HAS to figure it out... so I guess her days are numbered. Maybe she should be called Fickla
Old 10-22-06, 12:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,301 Likes on 945 Posts
They should have taken Christine since she was obviously the one that was going to be voted out.
Aren't you going on the assumption that they know as much about the Christine situation as the viewer does? Are they even aware how much of a pain she was to their tribe?
Old 10-22-06, 12:37 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Well, they got to listen to the drama play out at tribal council.
Old 10-22-06, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Capitol of the Empire! Center of all Commerce and Culture! Crossroads of Civilization! NEW ROME!!!...aka New York City
If the tribe was going to vote out an extremely strong woman, who are they to stop them?
Old 10-22-06, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Tommy Ceez
If the tribe was going to vote out an extremely strong woman, who are they to stop them?

She wasnt strong she was just bosssy, overbearing, and annoying.
Old 10-22-06, 04:45 PM
Banned

Yeah, she's a bitch. Considering the 2 people who bitched the most about Christina were Jenni and Adam, I'm starting to wonder if there really wasn't anything wrong with Christina and it was just those 2 being the assholes they are.
Jenni is a bitch.

Adam is an ass.

The way he talked to her was so disrespectful. Both Nate and Brad commented on how low it was of Adam to speak to Christina in such a way.

And Jenni at Tribal Council was even worse. "With the way Christina is, how could we possibly talk about her without embarassing her here at TC??"
Old 10-22-06, 07:03 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by sven
She wasnt strong she was just bosssy, overbearing, and annoying.
She seemed pretty strong to me in that reward challenge. I mean, she's a cop for petes sake. SHe aint no wimpy chick.
Old 10-22-06, 07:42 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Rebecca has a crotch grabbing addiction. This time it was Candice in the Reward Challenge.
Old 10-22-06, 09:04 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts
Originally Posted by GatorDeb
Did anyone notice Flicka after the vote? She was scared out of her mind. She's the only one who went against the alliance... I can't believe she voted Jonathan... Jonathan HAS to figure it out... so I guess her days are numbered. Maybe she should be called Fickla
As long as Jonathan doesn't do a Lexx and go berserk in camp: "WHO VOTED FOR ME!!!" Cowboy wasn't too secret about his great plan, so it should be pretty easy to tell it was either him or Flicka. I agree, she's next in line -- but she was that way before going into the last vote. Her only hope is to hang on until the merge (with her team not losing), and hope the alliances get jumbled up. The other tribe doesn't seem to like her much either though, so I don't like her chances.
Old 10-22-06, 09:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 234 Likes on 167 Posts
Originally Posted by brainee
As long as Jonathan doesn't do a Lexx and go berserk in camp: "WHO VOTED FOR ME!!!" Cowboy wasn't too secret about his great plan, so it should be pretty easy to tell it was either him or Flicka. I agree, she's next in line -- but she was that way before going into the last vote. Her only hope is to hang on until the merge (with her team not losing), and hope the alliances get jumbled up. The other tribe doesn't seem to like her much either though, so I don't like her chances.
Weren't there 2 Jonathan votes?
Old 10-23-06, 07:32 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Jonathan is annoying. I'll be happy when he gets the boot.
Old 10-23-06, 10:54 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by GatorDeb
Weren't there 2 Jonathan votes?
well ya, i'm assuming it was cowboy and flicka, but i could be wrong.
Old 10-23-06, 10:59 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts
Nope, it was only the one vote for Jonathan: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor13/show/vh.shtml . Cowboy went with Candice as part of his grand "Operation Voodoo" scheme (I think that's what he called it) that only Flicka was going along with.