Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Big Brother 7 - Live Feeds Discussion (Contains Spoilers!)

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother 7 - Live Feeds Discussion (Contains Spoilers!)

Old 08-11-06, 06:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by sabre
By the way Erica has nice boobs, very impressive and definitely implants.
I was suprised at how hot Erica looked last night. Then they showed a closeup of her face....
Old 08-11-06, 07:04 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't think that her face is that bad, but her body is just totally smokin'
Old 08-11-06, 07:20 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Slop does a body good...oh wait, how do I explain Chicken George's body then...
Old 08-11-06, 07:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Girls with implants....not my type. And all three left have them.
Old 08-11-06, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by movieking
I don't think that her face is that bad, but her body is just totally smokin'
Hmmm... Wonder if she will do a Playboy spread?

She seems to go after ANY guy that is breathing. Given time, I am sure she will be going after Marci.
Old 08-11-06, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by sabre
I hate danielle but I despise James. Marcellus is annoying. The only people left in the house I like are Will and Janelle. Dr. Will screws you over but at least he tells you he is going to screw you over, but you just don't listen to him. James has turned on Cappy, Sovereigns, then back to Maggie and then back to Sovereigns, now he's turned on Season 6. He'll turn on Danielle and Chilltown. But Will knows that. Sara you can do better, call me. Kaysar may be the worst player in big brother history. He's been kicked out of the house 3 times. By the way Erica has nice boobs, very impressive and definitely implants.
I'm starting to think the reason Kaysar seemed like such a good player last season is because the house was so divided with the S0V6 on one side and the nerd herd on the other. Didnt seem to have any floaters and they both hated each other. Kaysar could work strategy then, but this season everyone is all over the place and it is hard to think ahead and that screwed Kaysar. He didnt seem to have the heart for it either this season. He was like Samson, got weak when he lost his hair.
Old 08-11-06, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Danielle has implants? I never noticed.
Old 08-11-06, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Timber
I was suprised at how hot Erica looked last night. Then they showed a closeup of her face....
That pretty much explains why she's single and still lets the Boogies of the world have their way with her.

BB didn't do a great job with all-star casting imo, but the show, in general, does a superb job finding some of the finest examples of human beings suffering from low self esteem.

If most of them were any worse, they'd need to be in a hospital in a padded room.
Old 08-11-06, 09:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

As do I. 2 weeks ago I would have loved it but I'm just not happy with Janelle and seeing as how her and Danni are on opposite side of the fence I hate it even more. I wonder if James can work some magic and get Marci evicted.
boy, you sure love dani. i don't get it at all.

everyone plays dirty, although, i think the whore comments from boogie and jase are more than stupid reality show trash-talking, but the hypocrisy is what bothers me. and marci and dani are the leaders in that...followed by james.

anyway, you'll get your wish soon enough, because janie can't last in that house unless dani goes this week, james crawls back, and CT make a real commitment to janie because the think they both can beat janie in the final 2 (and howie for that matter). which is probably good thinking.

but that's asking for too much. janie will be toast soon. she's had the second biggest target on her back from day 1...after will. will lived up to his status and janie actually went down.
Old 08-11-06, 09:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
boy, you sure love dani. i don't get it at all.

Yeah, I know. Loved her during season 3 also. I can't figure it out. Just like the way she plays the game. It doesn't top the man crush I have on Will though.
Old 08-11-06, 09:36 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

That pretty much explains why she's single and still lets the Boogies of the world have their way with her.

BB didn't do a great job with all-star casting imo, but the show, in general, does a superb job finding some of the finest examples of human beings suffering from low self esteem.

If most of them were any worse, they'd need to be in a hospital in a padded room.
Did I miss it? I thought Erika was just flirting with Boogie? Did they hook up?
Old 08-11-06, 09:52 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Danni admitted to a boob job back in season 3 (after she had her 2 kids at a young age, her boobs never regained their form, so she got a boost in that department).
Old 08-11-06, 10:08 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Yeah, I know. Loved her during season 3 also. I can't figure it out. Just like the way she plays the game. It doesn't top the man crush I have on Will though.
She was more honest in her first go around about her colorful way of dissing people.

I just find her to be a great player, but the most self-righteous person on the show. Even Marci, who's far more annoying in general, gets his opinions of people actions right more than Dani.

I am the new Dani, people should never go around telling people or even suggesting how people should vote, play the game without being mean.

Everything she claims she hates about in others, she does herself and usually worse than those she judges.

She came off the endurance event pumping her fists shouting, "I'm the black widow" and then criticized Janie and Howie for celebrating. She didn't just make a comment about hating she won, she was upset about the reaction.

She does this kind of thing all the time. She totally patronized Kaysar and she made him a similar offer that she ended up making James and then was criticizing him, saying that she offered him a deal and it's his own fault he didn't take it. I mean, the guy's going home, you've won, no need to worry about him when you need to make yourself feel better.

Everyone does stuff like that in BB. Dani is the Will of that kind of behavior, though. When she was ripping people in the DR of seaon 3, it helped you see her as the player she really was and you didn't only see one side of her. Now she comes across as a player who thinks they play the game "the right way" and you see her playing as dirty as the next guy.

PS-While I still very much think casting CG was a terrible decision, I feel bad for him. He thinks he has this bond with Dani because of family and he's a simple guy. Unless Dani clearly does something, he won't know what hit him when she kicks him to the curb (if she gets the chance). And, you know what, he probably won't even be mad at her if she does it, yet if it happened the other way around, I think she'd be bitter for a long, long time that he played on her feelings about being a parent.

Last edited by dolphinboy; 08-11-06 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-11-06, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Are breast implants really that common in the US? Aren't they a couple of grand?

And has my Erika really hooked up with that dweeb, Boogie?
Old 08-11-06, 11:42 AM

BB pretty much loses any credibility it had (if it had any) with this ridiculous HOH redo. Why not just have the houseguests pick a random number and whoever is closest wins the $500,000.
Old 08-11-06, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

And why is CBS still showing Erika as HOH. If it was a legitamate error then they shouldn't wait until Sunday to announce it to the viewing public. At least put a disclaimer on the website explaining what happened.
Old 08-11-06, 12:30 PM
Needs to contact a mod about multiple accounts

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
So I just heard this interview with Sarah from BB6 (Jame's girlfriend) and she said her and James came up with a plan before the game so that he would backstab Janelle/Kaysar/Howie as revenge for what they did to Sarah last year. She then said James hopes they won't take it personally...

So he wants revenge for things that he took personally last year, yet he just wants the Sov3 to think it's a game? HYPOCRITE!
Old 08-11-06, 12:33 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
But she's not a good all-around player. Janie has almost has no strategy other than winning comps.
Yeah, the thing about season 6 was that the house was so cleanly divided into two camps that there really was no real strategy involved, especially after Kaysar's second exit. The only floater was James, but he was in the dubious position of being the target of both sides rather than being able to use the floater position to his advantage. The only real strategic play by their alliance by backdooring Cappy.
Old 08-11-06, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Howiefan
So I just heard this interview with Sarah from BB6 (Jame's girlfriend) and she said her and James came up with a plan before the game so that he would backstab Janelle/Kaysar/Howie as revenge for what they did to Sarah last year. She then said James hopes they won't take it personally...

So he wants revenge for things that he took personally last year, yet he just wants the Sov3 to think it's a game? HYPOCRITE!
For the most part these are not very smart people.

I mean, even in that story there's a contradiction, because James claimed that he gave the alliance 4 weeks and he HAD to leave it cause they were screwing it up.

So, then what about the plan to screw them over to begin with? I'm positive that's what he planned.

Also, I don't think Kay would hold a grudge over James leaving the alliance, but after he has time to hear all of the very horrible things James has said, I think that might be too much for Kaysar to be able to forgive.

I read that each houseguest only gets one guess for the CDT. Anyone else know if this is true? They are so wishy-washy with the rules on this show. Like it's not clear if the CDT can just change noms or put up the old HOH. Personally, putting up the old HOH seems like a scam, but the consensus is that the CDT winner will be able to do it.

But the 1 guess thing was interesting, because didn't Dani already guess? So if she was wrong, and I seriously doubt she got it right, then if you only get one guess, she has no chance at being the winner. Anyone else clear on this or will this be another BB surprise?
Old 08-11-06, 01:18 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Phod
BB pretty much loses any credibility it had (if it had any) with this ridiculous HOH redo. Why not just have the houseguests pick a random number and whoever is closest wins the $500,000.
closest to what? anyway, they'd rig that too for janie. which is fine by me, i still think she's cool, despite not showing the type of strategy skills I expected her to have.

will has really been attacking the producers more than ever lately. mean stuff. i wonder if they laugh at him or if, at some point, the decide it's time to make sure the devise a contest that gets him out and forces him into sequester...which is his worst nightmare.

since this show is a scam anyway, if that guy, great player that he is, kept calling me an idiot and telling me i sucked at producing, i'd find a way to get him out somehow.
Old 08-11-06, 01:44 PM

closest to what? anyway, they'd rig that too for janie. which is fine by me, i still think she's cool, despite not showing the type of strategy skills I expected her to have.
Closest to the random number guess. That's basically how much skill there is to winning this season if they're just going to redo HOH competitions that had realtively minor malfunctions (only Howie's light not working, which could be him not hitting the button appropriately, was a malfunction; Janelle answered wrong when boogie's light didn't go so she woulda been out anyhow).

And so it's okay that the show is rigged for Janelle to win. Interesting. So you see the show as more of a scripted drama than "reality tv" I guess.
Old 08-11-06, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by movieking
Are breast implants really that common in the US? Aren't they a couple of grand?
In the live feed updates, Janelle said that her new set of implants (from April 2006) cost her $8,000.
Old 08-11-06, 02:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Phod
Closest to the random number guess. That's basically how much skill there is to winning this season if they're just going to redo HOH competitions that had realtively minor malfunctions (only Howie's light not working, which could be him not hitting the button appropriately, was a malfunction; Janelle answered wrong when boogie's light didn't go so she woulda been out anyhow).

And so it's okay that the show is rigged for Janelle to win. Interesting. So you see the show as more of a scripted drama than "reality tv" I guess.
You should look at your original post and see that you wrote the houseguests should pick a random number and the winner gets the 500K. But you didn't indicate what number they would need to be closest to, so if they all chose numbers and there was NO number to be closest to (the random number you speak of that no one knows or has chosen), it would kinda of be dumber than your ideas about the HOH redo.

There were numerous complaints and examples of malfunctions. If you dislike what they chose to do, that's great, but it was clearly more than an issue with Howie.

Also, you might want to switch your sarcasm radar back to on if you think I really want the game to be rigged for anyone to win.

But, since it is rigged, why not have it be rigged for my favorite player (sarcasm).
Old 08-11-06, 02:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Patman
In the live feed updates, Janelle said that her new set of implants (from April 2006) cost her $8,000.
I would have done them for no money.
Old 08-11-06, 02:17 PM

I don't think I would ever get a girl with implants. Then again, I'm not a fan of super big boobs, they'll be at their knees by the time they're 60.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.