DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Entourage - "One Day in the Valley" - 6/18/06 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/469098-entourage-one-day-valley-6-18-06-a.html)

MrX 06-18-06 02:29 AM

Entourage - "One Day in the Valley" - 6/18/06

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/img/hom...24/ep24_01.jpg
"One Day in the Valley"
Spoiler:
Vince's steamy post-premiere plans for Aquaman leave Drama hot and bothered. A series of L.A. blackouts threatens to undermine Aquaman's chances of eclipsing Spider-Man's opening-weekend numbers. Stuck in the Valley, the guys help two geeks get into a high-school party, and Ari negotiates his responsibilities to Mrs. Ari on "game day.

SPiRAL 06-18-06 04:09 AM

Sounds good to me, but then, when is this show never good ?

j123vt_99 06-18-06 09:10 PM

big props on the show actually showing part of Aquaman and ari was on fire

ugh.. previews for next week... i hate
Spoiler:
kids
on shows like these

Mr. Cinema 06-18-06 09:30 PM

This one was alot better than the premiere.

BDB 06-18-06 09:31 PM

I can't believe he did the almost famous thing...

And it was awesome that they showed a scene from aquaman.

Great Episode.

MFRONE 06-18-06 09:45 PM

This was easily one of the best Entourage episodes ever

RUSF18 06-18-06 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by MFRONE
This was easily one of the best Entourage episodes ever

Could not agree more. Just fantastic, and I already can't wait to watch it on demand tomorrow.

SPiRAL 06-18-06 10:22 PM

My favorite line, was when the chubby guy throwing the party was telling Vince : You can stay, the two nerds can stay, and " This old guy ( Drama ), he can stay too ! " Drama's face was priceless. :lol:

whoopdido 06-18-06 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by SPiRAL
My favorite line, was when the chubby guy throwing the party was telling Vince : You can stay, the two nerds can stay, and " This old guy ( Drama ), he can stay too ! " Drama's face was priceless. :lol:

My favorite was when Ari said to the big guy "Kong, go get us some more beers" I was rolling.

orangerory 06-18-06 11:01 PM

Agreed - much better than the first episode. Ok - I'm back on board.

I actually want to see Aquaman - They need to get James Cameron and Vince and make that movie! :) (although Aquaman should have blonde hair according to my old comic books)

GuessWho 06-18-06 11:04 PM

Hilarious that Vince was wearing Aquaman colors (orange shirt & green shorts)

That even looked like the same house as Almost Famous

Nabalab 06-18-06 11:29 PM

I enjoyed the episode - it was funny when Drama told the guy in the movie theatre to go back to his seat. Also, good seeing Samm Levine back on TV.

Chauzer 06-19-06 01:24 AM

this episode was awesome

Dorsalphin 06-19-06 02:51 AM

I missed tonight's episode and this "On Demand" deal is new to me. I thought I could watch it tonight, but it's not there yet. Is it common knowledge that the On Demand lineup gets updated the day after the original show airs?

By the way, I can't wait to see this based off of the above posts.

MrX 06-19-06 02:57 AM

Great episode

The scene at the therapist's office was hilarious as was Ari smahing the thing Lloyd gave him.

SPiRAL 06-19-06 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by Dorsalphin
I missed tonight's episode and this "On Demand" deal is new to me. I thought I could watch it tonight, but it's not there yet. Is it common knowledge that the On Demand lineup gets updated the day after the original show airs?

By the way, I can't wait to see this based off of the above posts.

It should show up tomorrow.

Brack 06-19-06 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by orangerory
(although Aquaman should have blonde hair according to my old comic books)

since we'll never see the movie, but maybe they changed it so his hair changes when he goes into Aquaman mode. *shrugs*

I love this show.

Red Dog 06-19-06 06:37 AM

Good stuff. Loved Turtle telling the theater manager not to refund the ticket money. :lol:

FantasticVSDoom 06-19-06 07:27 AM

Another :up: for this episode...The therapist's office scene had me pissing myself.

Patman 06-19-06 07:44 AM

Ari wanting to prorate the therapist session was classic!

SonOfAStu 06-19-06 08:34 AM

Is anyone else under the impression that Ari is full of shit and just telling them the estimates are back up for damage control?

mdc3000 06-19-06 08:39 AM

I think Ari was being legit. Why would he lie, especially when E had already braced Vince for disappointment. Loved seeing a bit of Aquaman, I would pay to see that tomorrow if it was real. An awesome episode... Loved when Turtle was ignoring the hosts sister, thinking she was a high school girl, then the look he gave when he found out she was legal! Hilarious. "that was creepy". All the Ari stuff was gold as usual and Drama's fear of the Valley was great. One of the best eps ever.

MATT

das Monkey 06-19-06 09:03 AM

I'd pay a $100 to see <i>Aquaman</i>. The girl going back to pick up her stuffed monkey was gold.

das

Charlie Goose 06-19-06 09:06 AM

Fabulous episode. They should incorporate Ari screaming "LLOYD!" every week.

Aquaman beating Spidey? With James Cameron and Vince Chase, I could see that. "Take that, Tobey!"

The stuff with Drama and the Valley was a little too inside for anyone who is not familiar with L.A. Like me.

j123vt_99 06-19-06 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Charlie Goose
The stuff with Drama and the Valley was a little too inside for anyone who is not familiar with L.A. Like me.

Yeah it was, but I've never been to LA and I at least kind of got the gist.