DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI Miami -- "Rampage" -- 05/15/06 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/465548-csi-miami-rampage-05-15-06-a.html)

LorenzoL 05-15-06 05:50 PM

CSI Miami -- "Rampage" -- 05/15/06

"Rampage"
Spoiler:
The team is on the verge of putting away members of the dangerous Mal Noche gang, but the gang's planned hit on Horatio endangers the lives of those close to him.

Cast: David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, Sofia Milos, Jonathan Togo, Eva LaRue, Rex Linn, Alana de la Garza, Boti Bliss, Joel West, Lobo Sebastian, David Starzyk, Vincent Laresca, Jorge Jimenez , Jim Ortlieb, Gilbert Glenn Brown.
Director(s): Scott Lautanen.
Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker.
Writer(s): Ildy Modrovich, Marc Dube .

Original Airdate: May 15, 2006.

Patman 05-15-06 09:49 PM

Haha, the way Horatio just shot the bad guy lying on the ground (while struggling to get a shot off) was so bad, it was good.

MrX 05-15-06 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Patman
Haha, the way Horatio just shot the bad guy lying on the ground (while struggling to get a shot off) was so bad, it was good.

That was awesome:up::lol:

Poor Marisol:(

Daniel-A 05-16-06 01:32 AM

I need an explanation of the timeline for this episode.
- It started off where the last episode ended (Horatio and Marisol's wedding and Marisol getting shot?)
- then some stuff (not exactly sure)
- then H and Marisol in the Ambulence and the shooting
But later on you see the same ambulence scene. Was there a flashback in there somewhere?

MrX 05-16-06 01:37 AM

She wasn't shot at the wedding. Everything in this episode took place after the wedding.

johnnysd 05-16-06 01:41 AM

QUite possibly one of the worst episodes of a series I have seen, with a totally pointless death.

Daniel-A 05-16-06 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by MrX
She wasn't shot at the wedding. Everything in this episode took place after the wedding.

Didn't the last episode end at the wedding with crosshairs pointing at either H or Marisol? Did nothing just come of that?

MrX 05-16-06 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Daniel-A
Didn't the last episode end at the wedding with crosshairs pointing at either H or Marisol? Did nothing just come of that?

I guess not.

When he was getting out of the ambulance and faded out it said something like 8 hours earlier and it cut to them at the restaurant, I guess it doesn't get dark in Miami.

mikehunt 05-17-06 08:13 PM

I think that's the first thing he's done that I really liked

mikehunt 05-17-06 08:18 PM

LOL just got to the part where they used a satellite
like miami pd has access to a satellite

the whole H and delco's sister thing was way too forced

Patman 05-17-06 08:20 PM

So, was H tapping Marisol or just being a boy scout? Since it's become such a cliche, anyone else get the creeps when H hands out his card to female victims?

Mr. Salty 05-17-06 11:50 PM

So, was H tapping Marisol or just being a boy scout?

They were married.

As far as bad writing goes: You've paid off the courthouse janitor to lpant a clip of ammo under a seat in the courtroom, on the off chance the witness can 1) get close enough to the gun he can grab it, and 2) manage to throw it so a specific accomplice in the crowded courtroom can catch it.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just have the janitor hide an actual gun under the seat? I mean, the whole point was that he was able to get something past security.

And, really, what are the odds that Delco's wacked out ex-girlfriend would coincidentally be trying to shoot him and his sister at the exact same time and with the exact same type of weapon as someone else just one balcony away? I mean, how many snipers can be following the same guy?

Speaking of which, how did the ex-girlfriend and the other sniper know where Delco and his sister would be and when they would be there? They had to have time to pick a spot to shoot from, check into the room and wait.

Seriously, this show has reached an Ed Wood level of bad. I can't believe the network hasn't stepped in and told the producers to replace the writers. It's embarrassing.

ShallowHal 05-18-06 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Daniel-A

I wondered the same thing. They made such a big deal about it, but didn't even mention it this week. I guess Corky is writing this show now..