DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island - 5/4/06 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/464330-survivor-panama-exile-island-5-4-06-a.html)

auto 05-04-06 07:03 AM

Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island - 5/4/06

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images...cast_story.jpg

Preview:
Spoiler:
"Bamboozled" Episode #1213.
The final five castaways compete for time with their loved ones; one contestant needs to continue his winning streak to ensure his safety in the game.

dadaluholla 05-04-06 07:30 AM

As much as I've grown to love his antics, I think Shane might be going tonight.
:(

LiquidSky 05-04-06 07:37 AM

This could go many ways. Obviously, Terry is staying put :) and I doubt Cirie is going anywhere. So, it will be interesting to see who gets the boot. If Aras wins immunity tonight, I think it will be Danielle.

taa455 05-04-06 07:47 AM

I really don't know, but with the uncertainty created by Terry's II, this looks to be a great finish!

Tommy_Harn 05-04-06 07:56 AM

Spoiler:
Bamboozled
is the name of the episode? Does that mean Hatch will be making a cameo? I'm sure he could use the money.

This should be a great hour of TV tonight. Let's hope Shane goes out swining if in fact he does get shown the door.

brainee 05-04-06 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by dadaluholla
As much as I've grown to love his antics, I think Shane might be going tonight.
:(

He certainly appears to be low-man on the alliance totem pole. At least there should be one more classic Shane freak-out before he goes. After some explaining, he bought that there wasn't anything funny about the reward challenge where Cirie, Danielle, and Aras all went without him. But with the 3 of them teaming up to vote behind Shane's back -- he just has to see that he's in trouble now. Well, I guess considering he's been text-messaging his family from a rock he doesn't have to see anything -- but he should :)

kneijst1 05-04-06 12:27 PM

Shane is one annoying guy, but he occasionally can bring the funny. He definitely was/is never as close to annoying as that one ugly blonde hair kid that wanted to be a professional wrestler. I can't remember his name, but I almost quit watching cause of him. Personally, I just hope Terry keeps winning, as he (IMO) deserves the million the most.

Jeremy517 05-04-06 12:41 PM

Usually the two-hour finale starts with 4 people left, but there are 5 contestants left and 2 episodes (tonight and next Thursday) before the two-hour finale?

Groucho 05-04-06 12:49 PM

I don't understand why Shane's friends and family aren't watching the show and then messaging him with what the other contestants are doing over his Blackberry?

David Singleton 05-04-06 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Groucho
I don't understand why Shane's friends and family aren't watching the show and then messaging him with what the other contestants are doing over his Blackberry?

That's just silly!

You know very well that it completed filming months ago and the show isn't live! Like they could message him over is Blackberry now!

-ohbfrank- :helpme: :D

Goldberg74 05-04-06 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by David Singleton
That's just silly!

You know very well that it completed filming months ago and the show isn't live! Like they could message him over is Blackberry now!

-ohbfrank- :helpme: :D

David meet Groucho. Groucho, this is David.

;)

Groucho 05-04-06 03:11 PM

Actually, David just Grouchoed YOU, Goldberg.

Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. 05-04-06 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jeremy517
Usually the two-hour finale starts with 4 people left, but there are 5 contestants left and 2 episodes (tonight and next Thursday) before the two-hour finale?

Yep. It looks like they'll start with 3 people on the finale like they did in Australia.

Struz 05-04-06 03:23 PM

Spoiler:

I heard a commercial on the radio for tonight's episode.
They said something like "someone holds the key tonight's decision and it's not who you think it is !

To me that means there is some new twist in tonight's episode giving someone beside Terry power.

MEJHarrison 05-04-06 04:01 PM

I think starting next year Survivor should throw an extra 100k to anyone who can sweep the immunity challanges. So far Colby the only one who's ever done it, but Terry might just be #2.

mookiemeister 05-04-06 04:58 PM

I don't see anyone except Shane getting voted out tonight. Terry still has the hidden immunity idol so even if he doesn't win IC, he won't be voted out. From last week's tribal council, it's clear Shane has no clue who his tribemates are voting. So he will be voted out tonight.

Struz 05-04-06 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by MEJHarrison
I think starting next year Survivor should throw an extra 100k to anyone who can sweep the immunity challanges. So far Colby the only one who's ever done it, but Terry might just be #2.

Tom the fireman.

:)

Groucho 05-04-06 05:30 PM

Tom won 5/7 of the individual immunity challenges in Survivor:Palau. Ian won the other 2.

MEJHarrison 05-04-06 05:39 PM

Yep, I just seached the Survivor site at cbs.com and Ian won on episodes 11 & 12. That's why I think there should be a bonus for anyone who can sweep the immunity challanges.

Goldberg74 05-04-06 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Struz
Spoiler:

I heard a commercial on the radio for tonight's episode.
They said something like "someone holds the key tonight's decision and it's not who you think it is !

To me that means there is some new twist in tonight's episode giving someone beside Terry power.

Everyone know that on the island, Michael holds all the cards now.

... whoops, I thought this was the Lost thread. :D

Originally Posted by Groucha
Actually, David just Grouchoed YOU, Goldberg.

I haven't been "Groucho"ed in a while. But it sure feels good. ;)

edytwinky 05-04-06 07:22 PM

So what are the chances of Terry winning five straight?

SunMonkey 05-04-06 07:37 PM

Quite good.

aktick 05-04-06 07:42 PM

Oh man, Terry is making a joke of these challenges. And everybody thinks he's being a cock and getting pissed at him...I think overall he's been pretty humble in victory. I honestly don't think Terry cares THAT much about the $1 million - if he kicks their asses in challenges like he has been and makes the final 2, I think he'll be happy.

aktick 05-04-06 07:46 PM

Wow...the three Casaya members can kiss Shane's vote goodbye too, if they vote him off tonight.

edytwinky 05-04-06 08:00 PM

Can't believe they got rid of Shane over Daneille. Shane's much more loyal and easier to be in the final 2 than Danielle. Really stupid move.

I guess I'll be rooting for Terry the rest of the way through