Reload this Page >

Lost - S2 Premiere (Double Bill)

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 05-03-06, 09:49 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry if I couldnt find the right thread. This is way before whats been shown in the US already.

I loved the first 2 episodes of the season (watched them last night on Channel 4 UK) - brilliant stuff
That guy "Desmond" down in the hatch must be one of the "others" and guess what, the numbers crop up again!.
Doesn't the series show the battle between science and faith? What about the "miracles" like when:

Spoiler:
Jack cures Sarah of Paralysis or Locke walks again, or Charlie comes back from the dead after hanging?
Old 05-03-06, 09:58 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by grim_tales
Sorry if I couldnt find the right thread. This is way before whats been shown in the US already.
I'm not sure what you are talking about. Season 2 of Lost premiered in the U.S. in September 2005 with the episode "Man of Science, Man of Faith".

The thread for that episode is here: http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438739

Am I missing something?
Old 05-03-06, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

You'll like this season. It's a bit different than S1, some good-some bad.

How do they air it in the UK, new episode every week? Or do they throw a repeat in once in a while? That's been the biggest complaint amongst diehard fans here in the US - there will be a couple new eps, then a couple weeks off, then a few more new ones, more repeats, etc.
Old 05-03-06, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Ah, now I think I understand. I read "way before whats been shown in the US already" as meaning you were seeing something before those of us in the US.

Visit the thread I linked to for discussion on the first episode of season 2. If you search using the episode titles, you shouldn't have any problems finding existing discussions of every episode.
Old 05-03-06, 10:05 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Its one a week from now on (I think) - the double bill was just for the premiere of the season in Blighty. However after 1 episode has aired on Channel 4, the next follows straight afterwards on digital/satellite channel E4.

Thats right, the 2 episodes were 1) Man of Science, Man of Faith and 2) Adrift. I can carry on the discussion there

I should of been clearer with the "way before" bit, I meant I'm way behind my US cousins
Old 05-03-06, 12:23 PM

Closing duplicate thread.