DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island - 4/27/06 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/463506-survivor-panama-exile-island-4-27-06-a.html)

auto 04-26-06 07:55 PM

Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island - 4/27/06

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images...cast_story.jpg

Preview:
Spoiler:
"Perilous Scramble" Episode #1212.
One of the players must win the immunity challenge or use the hidden immunity idol; winners of the reward challenge learn that one of them could win a new vehicle.

LiquidSky 04-27-06 07:19 AM

Finally the "Five" will start to crumble :) I have a feeling Aras will push for Courtney to get the boot. Will be interesting to see if the gals stick together and vote either Aras or Shane off. I can see Courtney and Danielle doing this but Cirie may not since she has a strong alliance with Aras.

taa455 04-27-06 08:05 AM

Really looking forward to this episode. It should provide some hilarious moments and the outcome could go any of a number of ways. Times like this are what makes Survivor a great show.

I hope Aras stays. I want to see Aras and Terry go at it for a while longer. If I get my wish, Courtney will be voted out tonight.

Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. 04-27-06 08:47 AM

I think they'll steal the immunity idol from Terry and vote him off.

Cusm 04-27-06 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Lunatikk

I would think (hope) the producers would not allow that.

I heard Bruce on the radio this morning and he said
Spoiler:
that if he had stayed he was switching sides to go with Terry along with Danielle, Cirie and probably Courtney. Let's see if anything comes frmo that tonight.

Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. 04-27-06 11:09 AM

well, they didnt stop rupert from stealing people's things

Silt 04-27-06 12:01 PM

Looking forward to tonight's episode as I think it'll be the most interesting one of the season. They all have to know Terry has the II, and regardless if he wins immunity or not, things are bound to be shaken up.

Spoiler:
From the preview I saw last night I doubt Terry loses immunity because they hint he doesn't win it by showing him falling into water during a challenge

MEJHarrison 04-27-06 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Lunatikk

If that was an option, what would stop people from stealing the individual immunity they give out every week? I think that can steal it, but I seriously doubt that anyone except Terry could actually use it. He's not hiding it to keep it from being taken. He's hiding it so no one knows he has it.

Cygnet74 04-27-06 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silt
Looking forward to tonight's episode as I think it'll be the most interesting one of the season. They all have to know Terry has the II, and regardless if he wins immunity or not, things are bound to be shaken up.

Spoiler:
From the preview I saw last night I doubt Terry loses immunity because they hint he doesn't win it by showing him falling into water during a challenge

Spoiler:
i caught that on tivo. the clip of terry falling into the water also reveals no one else is perched on their platform.

Goldberg74 04-27-06 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Cusm
I heard Bruce on the radio this morning and he said
Spoiler:
that if he had stayed he was switching sides to go with Terry along with Danielle, Cirie and probably Courtney. Let's see if anything comes frmo that tonight.

He's just saying that to save face. ;)

Can't wait for the stuff about Shane's
Spoiler:
blackberry

:lol:

Goldberg74 04-27-06 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Cygnet74
Spoiler:
i caught that on tivo. the clip of terry falling into the water also reveals no one else is perched on their platform.

Spoiler:
In that clip we can see that the order of the survisors from back to front are Cirie (1), Aras (2), Terry (3), Danielle (4), and Courtney (5). Shane is nowhere to be found in the line-up. We can only assume that he's in position 6 off camera.

When we see Terry "fall" into the water all we can see are positions 1 and 2 empty and Terry "falling" out of 3. Platforms 4, 5 and 6 are not in the shot. I'm seeing this on a stardard TV not a Widescreen one.

Whether he 'loses' immunity beacuse of that remains to be seen.

My wife observed that he looked like his was 'diving' head first into the water. She's taking that to mean that everyone was already in the drink and he was just diving in to end the challenge.

We'll have to wait and see.*

* I have to oversee a Q&A session at the school tonight, so I'll be watching it later. :mad:

Maxflier 04-27-06 07:07 PM

All this time and I never even realized that Shane was gay.

Maxflier 04-27-06 07:20 PM

Well there goes Terry's chance to win the million.

SunMonkey 04-27-06 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Maxflier
All this time and I never even realized that Shane was gay.

I'm not sure if he is gay. I think it is his business partner.

Anyway, Terry not only has the 5-1 disadvantage to overcome, but he now is stuck with the car curse.

SunMonkey 04-27-06 07:41 PM

Well, CBS sure spoiled that immunity challenge in their TV promo for the show. They showed Terry diving in instead of falling. :mad:

Struz 04-27-06 07:43 PM

Terry is the man !

zuffy 04-27-06 07:59 PM

Damn, I will say it again, Terry is friggin awesome. I don't understand why they voted Courtney out though. Courtney and Shane should be the people you want to be with in the final 2.

TwineTime 04-27-06 08:03 PM

All this talk of how awesome Terry is. I'm guessing your cable cut out during Cirie's plan.

Maxflier 04-27-06 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by zuffy
Courtney and Shane should be the people you want to be with in the final 2.

I guess they realize that 1 spot in the final 2 is already taken by Terry since the dude is apparently never gonna lose a freakin' challenge(not to mention the II), so they are competing with Shane and Courtney for the other spot.

zuffy 04-27-06 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by TwineTime
All this talk of how awesome Terry is. I'm guessing your cable cut out during Cirie's plan.

I guess so. Explain their plan(s) then.

Patman 04-27-06 08:14 PM

Terry is pretty much making a mockery of the game of Survivor. But the look on Shane's face with Courtney got the boot elicited a chuckle from me. As soon as they showed Aras with 2 votes in the voting, you knew he'd be safe, so the "tension" was whether it would be Courtney or Danielle. Cirie is flying under the radar once again (as is Shane).

aktick 04-27-06 08:19 PM

I think by voting Courtney out, they just handed the game to Terry if he makes it to the final 2. Austin and Sally are sure votes for Terry. I think Bruce is. And I think Courtney will hold a grudge against those who stabbed her in the back (I would) and vote for Terry.

zuffy 04-27-06 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Patman
As soon as they showed Aras with 2 votes in the voting, you knew he'd be safe, so the "tension" was whether it would be Courtney or Danielle.

When I saw Aras' name twice, I bet $1 with my wife that it will be Courtney. :lol:

Struz 04-27-06 08:33 PM

Danielle made a big mistake not voting off Aras.

Struz 04-27-06 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by TwineTime

Cirie hasn't done anything. She should have gotten voted out first.
She couldn't win a challenge if she was the only one in it.
Did you see that fatso during the reward challenge ? :lol:

If she makes it to the final 2 against Terry, who would vote for her ?