DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Invasion- 4/26/2006 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/463502-invasion-4-26-2006-a.html)

Josh H 04-26-06 07:09 PM

Invasion- 4/26/2006

The Son Also Rises
Spoiler:

Russell discovers that his job may be in jeopardy because of his investigation of the hybrids. Meanwhile, the hybrids sense another storm approaching and begin to take action, Russell learns that Rose's new teacher is teaching a disturbing subject, and Jesse and a schoolmate decide to take matters into their own hands to get even with the hybrids.

pinata242 04-26-06 07:37 PM

I hope this is just 60 minutes of Jesse kicking ass. Name taking is optional.

TheBigDave 04-26-06 10:08 PM

And yet another great episode. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they wrap-up this season.

ABC, if you're out there, please renew this show! It's one of the best things on TV.

"They're all hybrids. The people, not the cars." rotfl

Josh H 04-26-06 10:17 PM

Yep, another fantastic episode. Shit is starting to hit the fan. The actor that plays Zura was great tonight, as was Jessie again.

Can't wait to see how the season wraps as well, and they better not cancel this show!

Patman 04-26-06 10:18 PM

Jesse can be one intense mofo. The weird thing about Tom and Szura not quite playing with the same playbook leaves the normal people with a crack of hope to stave off the next wave of the invasion to be covered up by the impending storm/hurricane.

spainlinx0 04-27-06 03:03 AM

Definitely glad that I stuck around during the initial slow build. I'm amazed at how addicted to this show I have become, and I hope it gets a second season. By the way whatever happened to Surface? Was it cancelled?

pinata242 04-27-06 09:08 AM

When this comes out on DVD, if Riders on the Storm isn't retained on this episode, it will be a travesty.

Joe Molotov 04-27-06 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by spainlinx0
Definitely glad that I stuck around during the initial slow build. I'm amazed at how addicted to this show I have become, and I hope it gets a second season. By the way whatever happened to Surface? Was it cancelled?

It's still on the bubble. NBC hasn't decided (or at least they haven't announced) what they're going to do with it yet.

Patman 04-27-06 10:09 AM

But..but...it airs on ABC... :D

pinata242 04-27-06 10:12 AM

Pronoun confusion! "it" was referring to NBC's Surface and its fate.

MEJHarrison 04-27-06 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by TheBigDave
"They're all hybrids. The people, not the cars." rotfl

That line killed me! :lol: It was quite unexpected since this show doesn't seem to have much humor in it. I suspect that wasn't in the script. rotfl

Original Desmond 04-28-06 03:10 AM

i want to see Jesse kick more butt !