DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island - 4/20/06 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/462818-survivor-panama-exile-island-4-20-06-a.html)

SunMonkey 04-20-06 06:04 AM

Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island - 4/20/06

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images...cast_story.jpg

Title:
Spoiler:
Medical Emergency

My take:
Spoiler:
From the previews, it looks like Terry keeps his idol another week. But, then again, that could just be what CBS wants me to think...

LiquidSky 04-20-06 07:49 AM

I hope Aras gets the boot tonight. Seems like the gals of "The Six" will be after him first.

Struz 04-20-06 07:56 AM

Arass.

Goldberg74 04-20-06 08:29 AM

This is a rumor I picked up somewhere... so take it with a grain of salt.

Spoiler:
Since we know that a contestant might leave the game tonight for health reasons, there are rumors going around that the winner of a challenge tonight might be able to pick someone who was voted off pre-jury to come back into the game. I know it sounds wild, but the speculation is that Terry wins and he chooses Dan to replace the ill survivor.

Like I said its a wild rumor.

SpaceBoy 04-20-06 09:00 AM

I sure hope they drop shane tonight, I can't stand that idiot.

auto 04-20-06 10:00 AM

Episode preview:
Spoiler:
"Medical Emergency" Episode #1211.
A survivor has a medical emergency and must leave the island for treatment; a brutally honest Reward Challenge leaves one castaway hurt and another miffed; Terry finds himself without allies; Shane threatens to turn the game.

magiccmom 04-20-06 10:25 AM

I think it is Cerie who gets carted off in the ambulance tonight. She was suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome for having to look at Shanes chafed wee wee.

Groucho 04-20-06 10:39 AM

Am I nuts or wasn't the

Spoiler:
medical emergency

Shown in the preview for an episode like a month ago? I was baffled why they didn't show it, but they're showing it now?

aktick 04-20-06 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Groucho
Am I nuts or wasn't the

Spoiler:
medical emergency

Shown in the preview for an episode like a month ago? I was baffled why they didn't show it, but their showing it now?

That's what I thought. I think it was shown in the previews for the ep that Bruce chipped his tooth, but he never left for that.

neilo13 04-20-06 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by aktick
That's what I thought. I think it was shown in the previews for the ep that Bruce chipped his tooth, but he never left for that.

Groucho and Aktick, you are both right, for 2 weeks the show wasn't on due to NCAA and I waited to see who got carried away, only to be immensly confused at why they would show such a thing for Bruce's non-serious accident. I don't know if someone screwed up when making the promos, or if they've gotten so good at editing that they don't even need to show us what happened in chronological order.

MEJHarrison 04-20-06 03:35 PM

I think the preview before the hiatus wasn't showing us the next episode, but clips of upcoming episodes.

Crocker Jarmen 04-20-06 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by MEJHarrison
I think the preview before the hiatus wasn't showing us the next episode, but clips of upcoming episodes.

That's what I assumed, but find it really odd that the dramatic shot of somebody in a stretcher being carted off the island hasn't been used in any previews since. If someone is getting taken away tonight, why didn't they use that shot to insure I'll tune in?

the big train 04-20-06 05:10 PM

I'm getting seriously annoyed that Shane hasn't been to Exile Island yet. Come on! It will be comedy gold!

chino77 04-20-06 06:16 PM

Spoiler:
last week after the show the preview showed bruce in terrible pain. then i see the previews during the week of someone being carted of on a stretecher. they better be doing that to to try to trick us and not have blown the surprise of who it is.

Maxflier 04-20-06 07:20 PM

Oh man that reward challenge was friggin' hilarious!
I know Terry was loving it.

zuffy 04-20-06 07:28 PM

Spoiler:
Courtney is devastated after finding out she is the most annoying person in the tribe rotfl Bitch, even fans of show find you annoying.

Patman 04-20-06 07:30 PM

Heh, that was some good stuff, almost worth the wait up to this point in the season.

j123vt_99 04-20-06 07:36 PM

A little over dramatic with the music... Isn;t he basically just constipated?

Maxflier 04-20-06 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by j123vt_99
A little over dramatic with the music...

Yeah, that music was starting to make me wonder if the dude died.

SunMonkey 04-20-06 07:42 PM

Aras to Terry: "I don't think you could survive one day out here by yourself." rotfl

zuffy 04-20-06 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by SunMonkey
Aras to Terry: "I don't think you could survive one day out here by yourself." rotfl

Aras is dumber than Courtney for saying that. I guess his hate for Terry shows. God, taking Shane or Courtney to the final 2 will guarantee you to win.

Maxflier 04-20-06 07:54 PM

What a great break for Terry getting a bye this episode.

zuffy 04-20-06 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Maxflier
What a great break for Terry getting a bye this episode.

Yup. Now, he need to get Aras out next.

zuffy 04-20-06 07:59 PM

Spoiler:
Shane and his Blackberry in the preview rotfl
This season is awesome.

aktick 04-20-06 08:07 PM

I've said it before - Aras is a jackass. Shane and Courtney are freaks, but basically you know what you're getting with them. Aras and to an extent Cirie are freaking snakes.

So when is the hidden II taken out of the game? Once it's the final 4, or 3?