DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Without A Trace (3/09/06) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/458537-without-trace-3-09-06-a.html)

mapson 03-09-06 11:57 PM

Without A Trace (3/09/06)

Anyone see this episode? It was actually...different. It was funny, I don't recall seeing much drops of humor throughout the whole show previously.

Patman 03-10-06 04:26 AM

Since E.R. was a repeat, I had this on in the background, and then was pleasantly surprised that it featured Christina Hendricks, she of the ample bosum and the purty head of red, also known to Browncoats as Our Mrs. Reynolds, Saffron.

Had to laugh at Sam's wanting to go back to her salad when Viv tells her the missing person has only been missing for 5 hours. Then you have the scene with the laundry guy getting paid to drag the agoraphobic out of her apartment, literally kicking and screaming. And then at the end with Jack and Danny singing to "That's Amore". Definitely a lighter episode than the usual fare.

RocShemp 03-10-06 07:24 AM

I'm usually not into this show (I sorta watch it off and on) but I was pleasently surprised with this ep. A big part was that Christina Hendricks was in it (if there's ever a Serenty 2 Saffron better be a part of it) and part was the oldly light tone of the whole ep.

Originally Posted by Patman
And then at the end with Jack and Danny singing to "That's Amore".

And the line of "you're fifteen miles from home. You have to be the worst agoraphobe ever!" :lol:

Goldberg74 03-10-06 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by RocShemp
And the line of "you're fifteen miles from home. You have to be the worst agoraphobe ever!" :lol:

Fixed. ;)

I really liked this episode...

... and did anyone else notice Delgado's wardrobe/style last night? Side ponytail, camisol without a jacket... and then her bagging on Danny was priceless.

... and no mention of Martin's drug problem.

... and Jack's gonna give up the power stripe tie?

... "I've never been a lesbian before." "You'll figure it out."

rotfl

RocShemp 03-10-06 08:13 AM

Ooo! Sorry. Didn't notice I typed hours instead of miles. :blush:

I'll fix that now.

Oh and. "I've never been a lesbian either but I did have this one dream--" :lol:

cdollaz 03-10-06 08:15 AM

This was probably the worse episode I have ever seen of this show.

Goldberg74 03-10-06 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by RocShemp
Oh and. "I've never been a lesbian either but I did have this one dream--" :lol:

Forgot about that line! rotfl

Phil L. 03-10-06 01:14 PM

This was a different and fun episode last night. Some great lines and scenes.
When the mob guy is group hugging his daughter and the lady friend...
Jack: "Hey"
Mob guy: "Hey"

There was a slight bit of a continuity problem in this ep though. When they showed how the kid was watching the Asian guy struggle with the woman it looked like they were fairly near the window. But then when we saw the actual scene they were by her front door. The kid should not have been able to see that far into and across her apt. And then after the kid suppossedly watches all this, how come he doesn't see her come out her front door, and then standing there on the street? Did he stop watching after he saw her 'fighting' with the guy? Doesn't make sense.

Phil L. 03-10-06 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Goldberg74

Yeah last episode he was almost totally unraveling and practically screwed up that arrest. Then this week all is fine?!

riley_dude 03-10-06 02:08 PM

I havent seen it yet (tivo'd) but this show could use humor occasionally.

ruk 03-10-06 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Goldberg74
Fixed. ;)

I really liked this episode...

... and did anyone else notice Delgado's wardrobe/style last night? Side ponytail, camisol without a jacket... and then her bagging on Danny was priceless.

... and Jack's gonna give up the power stripe tie?

... "I've never been a lesbian before." "You'll figure it out."

rotfl

that was classic.

Chew 03-13-06 06:31 AM

Certainly a very different episode, but this show could use the humor every once in a while.

Vipper II 03-13-06 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Phil L.
Yeah last episode he was almost totally unraveling and practically screwed up that arrest. Then this week all is fine?!

Probably one of those occasions where it was shown out of sequence. Alias has done that on an occasion, or two. I'm not sure I understand why that's done, though.

Phil L. 03-13-06 09:53 AM

I bet you are right about that.

Goldberg74 03-13-06 11:06 AM

On the next new epsiode (Mar 30th), Martin's problem is revisited.

My guess is that the time frame of the epsiode was so short, that Martin wasn't relapsing... plus he wasn't really wasn't a focus. Danny took 2nd fiddle to Jack this ep.

riley_dude 03-13-06 11:14 AM

I finally saw it and I liked it. Glad to see these people have a sense of humor. Sometimes when they show these characters you wonder how they survive in the real world so this shows them as real people.