DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Alias - 12/07/05 **Briefly back on Wednesday** (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/447969-alias-12-07-05-%2A%2Abriefly-back-wednesday%2A%2A.html)

B.A. 12-07-05 08:52 AM

Alias - 12/07/05 (Briefly back on Wednesday)

"Bob"

Spoiler:
After Rachel inadvertently compromises a mission, she and Sydney must team with Julian Sark to prevent a deadly micropulse bomb from getting into the hands of a dangerous mercenary.

Cast: Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber, Ron Rifkin, Carl Lumbly, Kevin Weisman, Balthazar Getty, Rachel Nichols, Elodie Bouchez, David Anders, Caroline Goodall, Ntare Mwine, Michael Phencie.

Director(s): Don Thorin Jr. .
Producer(s): J.J. Abrams, John Eisendrath, Ken Olin.
Writer(s): Monica Breen, Alison Schapker.

Original Airdate: December 7, 2005.

Alias

Y2K Falcon 12-07-05 08:54 AM

Alias - 12/07/05 **Briefly Back to Wednesdays**

Worse. Episode. Title. Ever.

;)

riley_dude 12-07-05 11:34 AM

What about Bob? We'll find out.

Fok 12-07-05 12:45 PM

This show isn't dead yet?

Hubcap 12-07-05 12:53 PM

Our last glimpse of Rachel.

dadaluholla 12-07-05 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Fok
This show isn't dead yet?

I've actually been enjoying it more lately than I did the last season. Good stuff.

RichardW 12-07-05 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by dadaluholla
I've actually been enjoying it more lately than I did the last season. Good stuff.

Me, too!

Maxflier 12-07-05 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Hubcap
Our last glimpse of Rachel.

Is she leaving the show already or something?

maingon 12-07-05 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by RichardW
Me, too!

me too, this season is fantastic so far. Loved the ending of the last episode. when they were making the baby bed

Maxflier 12-07-05 09:34 PM

Damnit! For a minute there i thought we were gonna get to see Rachel sport a bikini when they sent her to Brazil. What a wasted opportunity :(

Patman 12-07-05 09:34 PM

I enjoy watching Rachel stumble through her missions. I envy Sark.

Maxflier 12-07-05 10:01 PM

*spoiler pertains to preview for next weeks episode.

Spoiler:
Wow,i knew it wouldnt take long for Vaughn to come back to life, but DAMN that was fast

Patman 12-07-05 10:04 PM

Laughed at Marshall's reaction to overhearing Rachel's declaration of her one-night-stand with Sark, and I had to laugh at her stating it was Sark who wanted to cuddle afterwards.

It's really a shame this show getting canned because I think there's some life in the show with the new direction and cast.

MrX 12-07-05 10:13 PM

"Thongs":lol: Jack and Marshall need a spinoff show after the series is over.

No bikini but she still looked damn good in that dress, anything that shows off the twins:drool:

Patman 12-07-05 10:17 PM

Yeah, loved the overhead shot of Rachel on the ledge, and then in bed after Sark rolls out of it and Rachel remains...mmm....

Ranger 12-07-05 10:33 PM

A good episode but I'm really starting to miss the cliffhangers.

resinrats 12-07-05 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Maxflier
*spoiler pertains to preview for next weeks episode.

Spoiler:
Wow,i knew it wouldnt take long for Vaughn to come back to life, but DAMN that was fast

Spoiler:

To me it looked like some sort of illusion being created from her being tortured. It showed Vaughn right after the torturer putting eletrical things to her head.

Hubcap 12-08-05 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Maxflier
Is she leaving the show already or something?

No the show is going to be over soon, I actually thought that was the last episode but I guess not.

B.A. 12-08-05 07:18 AM

What a wasted opportunity not having Rachel hit the beach in Brazil. -ohbfrank-

Loved having Sark back. It was cool hearing David Anders w/out an accent. "Bob Brown". :lol:

I have to give Jennifer Garner props for working late into her pregnancy. A lot of actresses go into hiding when they are pregnant, yet here she is just chugging along on her show. :up:

I was happy to see Jack get out of the office, I just wish he would have gone all medieval on somebody.

And the "Thongs" comment was classic. That one even drew a smirk out of Balthazar Getty.

They need to keep using the freelancer the rest of the season.

Patman 12-08-05 07:25 AM

Anders is from Oregon, IIRC, the English accent is fake.

"Thong" is another word I never thought Jack would utter.

Does pregnancy make your lips puffier? Garner had some big bee-stung lips going on in the episode.

Hubcap 12-08-05 07:53 AM

Her lips were already really big and I guess as she gets bigger the rest of her gets bigger.
Did anyone lose the HD signal with about 15 minutes left? At least i got to see all of rachels boob shots in HD.

B.A. 12-08-05 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
Anders is from Oregon, IIRC, the English accent is fake.

Does pregnancy make your lips puffier? Garner had some big bee-stung lips going on in the episode.

I remember somebody mentioning Oregon a few years ago, too.

You would be amazed at what can change and swell up during the last few months of a pregnancy. :eek:

Maxflier 12-08-05 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Hubcap
No the show is going to be over soon, I actually thought that was the last episode but I guess not.

The last episode doesn't air until May.

mookiemeister 12-08-05 09:04 AM

Good episode. I was laughing out loud with the 'thong' dialog between Marshall and Jack. Very funny. Good stuff with Rachel and Sark. When they were stealing info from the other guy's laptop, I was wondering if either of them know about the other.

Geofferson 12-08-05 09:44 AM

Fun episode last night. Was great seeing Sark again. :up: