DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Lost Stars Busted for DUI (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/447391-lost-stars-busted-dui.html)

movieking 12-02-05 08:15 AM

Lost Stars Busted for DUI

Didn't see this posted, but with the search the way it is, it might be somewhere:

Lost Stars Busted for DUI

Lost stars Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros were arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, PEOPLE has learned.

Rodriguez, 27, who plays Ana Lucia, and Watros, 37, who plays Libby, were taken into custody on the island of Oahu in Hawaii, where the show is filming its second season.

"They were arrested just before midnight without incident, and both women were driving their own vehicles," Capt. Frank Fujii of the Honolulu Police Department tells PEOPLE. No other details of the arrest were available.

The two posted bail early the next morning, according to a police source. Representatives for both actresses and the show had no comment.

This wouldn't be the first driving-related mishap for Rodriguez, who last year pleaded no contest to three misdemeanors (a hit and run, driving with a suspended license, and driving under the influence) stemming from two 2003 incidents in L.A. She was sentenced to 48 hours in jail, community service and treatment in a 30-day alcohol program.

Formal charges are expected to be filed against both Rodriguez and Watros on Dec. 29 at the Kaneohe District Court.

Groucho 12-02-05 08:32 AM

Another reason to hate Ana Lucia! :mad:

Y2K Falcon 12-02-05 08:37 AM

Ok... I think it's a monday again... I kept wondering what network the show Lost Stars must air on. I had settled on it being a VH-1 reality thing. :blush:

I guess that's the "problem" of the ensemble cast (and tivo skipping the credits). I can't name an actor on Alias outside Jennfleck and Vartan...

Charlie Goose 12-02-05 08:45 AM

Let's see

midnight
three misdemeanors
two 2003 incidents
48 hours in jail
30-day alcohol program
Dec. 29

Those don't match the secret numbers at all! :grunt:

Tracer Bullet 12-02-05 09:02 AM

Who is Libby?

chanster 12-02-05 09:12 AM

One of the Tallies, I believe.

Patman 12-02-05 09:16 AM

It'd be funny if the gals got drunk on those little bottles of booze from airplane flights. The cop looks in the front and back seats of the cars and finds 10-20 empty little bottles. :D

Tracer Bullet 12-02-05 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by chanster
One of the Tallies, I believe.

Oh, okay. I know who she is now.

I don't understand the sequence of events here. Were they drinking together then left in seperate cars? I hope they get jail time- anyone that is irresponsible enough to drive while drunk doesn't deserve leniency.

Deftones 12-02-05 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Groucho
Another reason to hate Ana Lucia! :mad:

I hope they kick her off the show. God, I can't stand her.

cdollaz 12-02-05 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by TracerBullet
I hope they get jail time- anyone that is irresponsible enough to drive while drunk doesn't deserve leniency.

Strong agreement. If there is anything I hate, it's people endangering other's lives because they are selfish assholes.

BamaDan 12-02-05 10:14 AM

Hasn't made thesmokinggun.com mugshot archive yet, but I'm sure it will.

GuessWho 12-02-05 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Who is Libby?

http://www.makeup411.com/images/beau...down/Titus.jpg

Doughboy 12-02-05 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Deftones

I really wish DUIs were grounds for firing. Then we'd finally be rid of Ana Lucia.

Y2K Falcon 12-02-05 10:25 AM

[Michael Irvin defense]I had to drink all that alcohol to keep it out of the hands of a recovering friend who had just left rehab...[/Michael Irvin defense]

lotsofdvds 12-02-05 10:34 AM

I bet she sneered at the cop.

Morf 12-02-05 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by lotsofdvds
I bet she sneered at the cop.

:lol:

The Bus 12-02-05 10:49 AM

"Are you asking me to walk this line because you're the captain, or because you're my mother?"

Tracer Bullet 12-02-05 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by The Bus
"Are you asking me to walk this line because you're the captain, or because you're my mother?"

:lol: :thumbsup:

IDrinkMolson 12-02-05 10:54 AM

Too bad we have to wait 6 weeks for another Lost episode and thread. She's going to get hammered. Maybe her support here led to her drinking? Or, maybe it's true and she's going to
Spoiler:
have a lesbian affair
on the show and it's
Spoiler:
with Watros and now they're in to it!!!

movieking 12-02-05 11:10 AM

It wouldn't be the first time that

Spoiler:
chicks that had to film a lesbian scene got drunk first. SMG and Selma Blair did in Cruel Intentions. Maybe that will be the defence.

DRG 12-02-05 11:15 AM

Jack should be charged as an accomplice... he provided Ana Luica with the liquor after all!

devilshalo 12-02-05 11:20 AM

Interesting, since I'm here visiting I saw Michelle the night before at Ala Moana Shopping Center walking thru Nieman Marcus. The pig mask missed an opportunity. :(

riley_dude 12-02-05 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Deftones

Who would have thought this would turn into yet another "I hate Ana Lucia" Thread.
Turn the channel if you dont like her.

Spanky BananaPants 12-02-05 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Charlie Goose
Let's see

midnight
three misdemeanors
two 2003 incidents
48 hours in jail
30-day alcohol program
Dec. 29

Those don't match the secret numbers at all! :grunt:

:lol: :thumbsup: