DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   House - 11/15/05 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/445265-house-11-15-05-a.html)

B.A. 11-15-05 09:14 AM

House - 11/15/05

"Spin", Episode #206.

Spoiler:
House resists treating a famous bicyclist, brought in after collapsing during a race, because he believes the athlete is taking performance enhancers.

Cast: Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Sela Ward, Currie Graham, Kristoffer Polaha, Taraji Henson, Alanna Ubach, Tom Lenk, Julie Quinn, Austin Whitlock , Nathan Kress , Scott Kradolfer .
Producer(s): Paul Attanasio, Katie Jacobs, David Shore, Bryan Singer.

Original Airdate: November 15, 2005.

House

Patman 11-15-05 09:04 PM

House was bringing the funny tonight. Love the snippiness between Stacy's hubby and House, and also between Stacy and House. Tom Lenk had all sorts of MILF thoughts going on. Wilson and Cameron reveal a bit about their character, and Wilson's a ho! :) Some of the bits with House's crew amusing themselves about his hunches were pretty funny.

kenny79 11-15-05 11:20 PM

The doc was laying the sarcasm on extra thick tonight. Love it.

BDB 11-16-05 12:26 AM

House and Wilson are a killer tag team..

I love this show, but I thought the story line was lame, EPO Cancer, transfusions, everything we need to you know kill cycling in the US with Lance retired etc.

Suck sake!

Daniel-A 11-16-05 01:15 AM

I liked all the hypotheticals Foreman and Chase were throwing at Cameron. "So would you just was house to be dragging his leg instead of using the cane?" :lol:

fumanstan 11-16-05 01:32 AM

I didn't care much for the case this week either, and I thought that the blame on the manager was a bit silly.

Wilson and House were fun to watch as ususal, and learning about Wilson cheating was interesting.

MrX 11-16-05 01:50 AM

Wilson's sarcasm played well off of House. The scene's with House and Stacey's husband were pretty good as well.

Phil L. 11-16-05 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
House and Wilson are a killer tag team..

Agree! Second best buddy team on TV. Just behind Vorenus and Pullo from HBO's Rome.

Did Cameron look especially hot last night or what? I haven't really payed all that much attention to her but last night... :drool:

superdeluxe 11-16-05 09:20 AM

And We thought Wilson was perfect. Wilson has his own demons, and that is why he and house get along so well.

I thought getting the manager fired was appropiate, yes, she didnt dope him with the EPO, BUT she did leak the story to the press, and tried to blame it on the medical staff.

cdoug57 11-16-05 09:31 AM

Clean-up on aisle three. :banana: So very funny.

Daniel-A 11-16-05 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by superdeluxe
And We thought Wilson was perfect. Wilson has his own demons, and that is why he and house get along so well.

We've known for a while that Wilson was a player. It wasn't a revelation. Cameron however was.

RoQuEr 11-17-05 02:27 AM

what was the significance of the medical records at the end?

Patman 11-17-05 06:59 AM

That Stacy was revealing feelings about her past relationships (including House) in session with the shrink, either in group therapy or one-on-one sessions.

Having House "break" into the office to dig up info is more telling about House, always willing to go the extra mile to dig for info to come up with a diagnosis, even when it comes to personal relationships.

rfduncan 11-17-05 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
That Stacy was revealing feelings about her past relationships (including House) in session with the shrink, either in group therapy or one-on-one sessions.

Having House "break" into the office to dig up info is more telling about House, always willing to go the extra mile to dig for info to come up with a diagnosis, even when it comes to personal relationships.

And thus ends the Sela Ward special guest star appearances on the show after he confronts Stacy about his "findings" next week. -ohbfrank-

fumanstan 11-17-05 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel-A
We've known for a while that Wilson was a player. It wasn't a revelation. Cameron however was.

What about Cameron? Unless I heard wrong, I thought she said that she ended up not sleeping with that other fellow despite the chance to.

rfduncan 11-17-05 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by fumanstan
What about Cameron? Unless I heard wrong, I thought she said that she ended up not sleeping with that other fellow despite the chance to.

You're correct. She did NOT sleep with the best friend. The thought of it was enough to keep her faithful.

Daniel-A 11-17-05 05:00 PM

Yeah, the revelation about Cameron was that she cheated in the first place. Until that episode we didn't know.

fumanstan 11-17-05 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel-A
Yeah, the revelation about Cameron was that she cheated in the first place. Until that episode we didn't know.

I'm so confused. She didn't cheat, so what's the revelation?

Patman 11-17-05 06:40 PM

That Saint Cameron drifted while her husband was on his last days.

Daniel-A 11-17-05 06:56 PM

It wasn't that she didn't want to, it was that she felt it was wrong to do it.