Reload this Page >

One Tree Hill 10/19/05

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One Tree Hill 10/19/05

Old 10-19-05, 10:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One Tree Hill 10/19/05

Dan Scott is father of the year. Okay, I am keeding. Not only does he try to get Whitey fired (thankfully Karen saved the day by bringing what was truly importance of coaching in sports and life), he almost strangles Lucas to death, but Peyton steps in and spills the beans thatit was actually Lucas that saved him from being trapped in the fire at the dealership. So we still don't kno wwho set the fire, and wo left hte note.

Nathan is shooting for a divorce, screw the annulment, so they are in limbo land for a year, but he did stick up for her at school as the gossipy girls giggles at her presence.

Whitey reveals to Mouth that he done with coaching after this season.

Peyton finds out that her mom was buying pot, but for medicinal purposes (cancer), though Lucas tries to get Peyton to give her mom another chance. Peyton is confused.

Lucas and Brooke play the "are we or aren't we exclusive" game. Let's see how good they are as actor now that we will be getting into the episodes after their real-life marital break-up (kind of like how Nathan and Tutor Girl are having to deal with being stuck at school, but have estranged ties to one another).

Last edited by Patman; 10-20-05 at 12:07 PM.
Old 10-20-05, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Marginally better episode than the first two. Mostly because Whitey was back and we actually saw the inside of the gym again. I still don't know if this show can recapture its Season 1 form.
Old 10-20-05, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Nice little redirection on Lucas saving Dan's life. I still think it was Keith who started the fire. If I was Lucas, i would of kicked Dan in the side of his knee, then stomped on his ass with those boots he was wearing.

That chubby b*tch makin fun of Haley? Please. She's got no room to talk. Glad I'm not in highschool anymore.
Glad to see Karen save Whitey's job. Nice speach and so true.

And wow Lucas resisting Brooke? I would of hit it, then left.

Mouth's ranting about Erica was pretty funny.

Last edited by boogieman03; 10-20-05 at 06:52 PM.
Old 10-20-05, 06:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I thought this was a good episode. Like the reemergance of Haley to the show. Never liked her away from the show last season. And the ending bit with Nathan's arm around her

Don't understand the end of the gym scene, though. Not sure why Payton and Lucas didn't have more to say to the asshole. He tells them not to say anything after strangling Luke, and they just sit there. He'd be in jail if that were me. Even if he knew Luke's secret.

The story surrounding Payton's mom is annoying me. I don't think anyone cares. The writers just needed something to surround her since Jake is currently jailed.

And finally, anyone else find it odd that they cut away from Luke writing the next year note? Seemed like they left it that way for a reason. Anyone think it didn't end with him writing Brooke?
Old 10-20-05, 06:53 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

For anyone who wants to hear Peyton's Podcast

http://thewb.warnerbros.com/web/off_...on%27d+Podcast
Old 10-20-05, 07:24 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I still think Andy set the fire....
I don't think he left for New Zealand as early as he said he did...
When Karen decided to go after him, remember that she kept being told by the hotel that he was staying at that he hadn't checked in yet....
Old 10-20-05, 07:30 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I still think Jules set the fire.

Glad to see that they are using Whitey this season.
Old 10-20-05, 08:24 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'd guess that the fire had to be started by someone still currently on the show. One of his wives? Nathan? It better not be something lame. Like a character new to the show.