DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Lost -- "...And Found" -- 10.19.2005 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/442024-lost-found-10-19-2005-a.html)

Rogue588 10-19-05 01:30 AM

Lost -- "...And Found" -- 10.19.2005

"...And Found"

Spoiler:
Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone. Meanwhile, Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp, and Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring.

snoogins 10-19-05 05:43 AM

this will be my first episode I catch when it airs. Had to watch the dvd's and tape episodes to catch up. Cant wait!

aktick 10-19-05 10:16 AM

So who's flashback do you think we'll get tonight? (Don't answer if you know from spoilers :))

I'm thinking Jin and/or Sun. Usually they give the next week's flashback character a couple short scenes as kind of a lead in, and that would qualify Sun. Not sure how interested I'll be in that, but hopefully it's good. I'm in the same boat as a lot of others - the flashbacks, while still decent, seem like filler this season and I usually can't wait for it to get back to "real" time.

Tommy Ceez 10-19-05 10:18 AM

My guess, by the title....WALT

aktick 10-19-05 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Tommy Ceez
My guess, by the title....WALT

aaahhh, good call, haha. I hadn't even read the title. Hopefully if it is (or when it is) they show us what happened from the time he was taken on.

aktick 10-19-05 10:25 AM

Or, if you read the preview
Spoiler:
maybe it's just that Sun finds her wedding ring :lol:

pinata242 10-19-05 11:31 AM

I'm guessing Jin because last season his was titled "...In Translation". Both start with the ellipsis.

Big Boy Laroux 10-19-05 11:39 AM

The show centers on
Spoiler:
Sun... and i'm adding more words to make it seem less obvious that I just Typed Sun or Jin

vegasbaby 10-19-05 04:21 PM

I saw tonite's episode this morning
Spoiler:
(abc closed circuit)

The flashback focuses on
Spoiler:
Jin.

Decent episode. Nothing very exciting except for
Spoiler:
Michael wanders off to look for Walt with 'the others' close behind. Jin and the big black guy hiding from 'the others'. They only focus on the lower legs and feet of 'The Others'. Jin and the big guy track down & convince Michael to go back with the group.

Big Boy Laroux 10-19-05 04:34 PM

I stand corrected. :)

I had read elsewhere that it was the other.

Joe Molotov 10-19-05 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
The show centers on
Spoiler:
Sun... and i'm adding more words to make it seem less obvious that I just Typed Sun or Jin

Ah sweet, I was wondering when they'd get around to doing a backstory on the monster. Thanks for the heads up! :up:

zuffy 10-19-05 06:46 PM

Spoiler:
Just saw Access Hollywood. Looks like they are definitely on the same island. Michael asked the blonde chick why won't they go that way since that is where all the fruits are in their side of the island. Then the blonde chick said that is where they come from -eek-

Borst 10-19-05 09:00 PM

new episode in 3 weeks??!? :(

and what did Jin say to Michael, I couldnt understand it

Maxflier 10-19-05 09:00 PM

Mother F***er!!! Three weeks?!?!
Sucks that we didn't even get to see the hatch at all this week. And how shocking that the ring was buried with the bottle. I didn't see that one coming 12 miles away...

Preditor74 10-19-05 09:01 PM

Nice little episode.

However...is anyone else pissed off that with what they said in the preview for the episode 3 weeks from now...

SPOILERS

"Someone will be LOST forever!" I f'ing HATE when they do that! It sooo annoying!

redrum 10-19-05 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Borst
new episode in 3 weeks??!? :(

and what did Jin say to Michael, I couldnt understand it

Spoiler:
"You will find Walt, Michael."

and 3 weeks sucks ass.

Maxflier 10-19-05 09:04 PM

Preditor74, throw some tags on that. Otherwise there will probably be some pissed off people.

IDrinkMolson 10-19-05 09:06 PM

This ep really flew by.
Loved Hurley, 'so, are you from the good or bad Korea?' :lol:

And, I couldn't make out what Mr. Echo said to Jin at the steam. Something was lost and he was going to go back for it?
I guess we're not going to get any more information from the 2nd station.

Anagram for "MISTER ECHO"??
OTHER MESIC
OTHER SEC I'M
OTHER SEC IM
OTHER SEC MI
OTHER SIC EM
OTHER SIC ME
OTHER SCI EM
OTHER SCI ME

Cardiff Giant11 10-19-05 09:07 PM

Decent episode, better than last weeks IMHO.
Spoiler:
so what's everyone's take on the Others? they almost moved like they were dead bodies that were reanimated somehow. Could the others be tail section survivors that died and were reanimated or got sick or something?

oh and 3 weeks ROYALLY sucks ass.

resinrats 10-19-05 09:08 PM

OK that episode was rather boring. Probably the least interesting in the series.

eXcentris 10-19-05 09:11 PM

I'm not going to wait 3 weeks, I'm going to wait until season 2 gets out on DVD. I've finally come to the conclusion that watching this on tv isn't nearly as enjoyable as watching a whole season in 4-5 evenings. See ya! :)

Geofferson 10-19-05 09:12 PM

Yeah, not a whole lot going on in this episode. That said, I still enjoyed it though. Sucks we have to wait for 3 weeks.

zuffy 10-19-05 09:12 PM

Good episode, much better than last week. The Others seem to be the sick tail section survivors imo.

Spoiler:
Forgot to mention this in my previous post. Access Hollywood said in season 1, episode 3. When Walt was walking with the fuselage in the background, there is a Drahma logo on it

TheGodfather 10-19-05 09:19 PM

Holy hiatus, Batman!

Watching this show is like having sex and the phone keeps ringing and you have to answer it every time 'cuz it might be the kids and they're on fire or something.

DVD Josh 10-19-05 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by zuffy
Good episode, much better than last week. The Others seem to be the sick tail section survivors imo.

Spoiler:
Forgot to mention this in my previous post. Access Hollywood said in season 1, episode 3. When Walt was walking with the fuselage in the background, there is a Drahma logo on it

As to your spoiler, it's been disproved (thetailsection.com).

As for the Others being the tail section survivors, no way. They've been there alot longer, as indicated by Danielle.

Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure the person with the teddy bear on a string is Alex