DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Without a trace.. Anyone still watching? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/441868-without-trace-anyone-still-watching.html)

BDB 10-17-05 04:35 PM

Without a trace.. Anyone still watching?

I like the show its a great fit with CSI, but the 2 storylines with Viv and the heart surgery and now marting with the getting shot/walking with the cane thing are stupid.

Martin's a weed, and when his dad came in to run the show and get back the south african guy I worried for the show.

Our new agent is pretty pleasing to the eye, and of course..

welcome ms. roselyn sanchez..

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/wi...io_roselyn.jpg

Goldberg74 10-17-05 05:45 PM

About 21 Million people still watch w/oAT.

There's just not alot of folks here to talk about it.

... I'm glad that Viv's storyline seems to be done (for the most part) and that Martin is the gimp on the show.

I'm wondering what the history between Taylor and Delgado is... (at the end of the ep she pulled Danny aside and asked him to keep 'their history' out of the office).

It also seems that Danny isn't entirely comfortable being around Martin.

Patman 10-17-05 06:17 PM

I'm still 2 episodes behind this season, and it's not going to get any better unless I get some free time.

BDB 10-17-05 06:23 PM

I found a WoaT forum and its mostly housewives I think who like danny and martin, and they are starting a petition to get rid of delgado.. :) and the best they can come up with is that she is a man, and had a sex change and this is why danny doesn't like her, either that or she is gay. I think it might have been a fanfic webpage.

It beat ER last week I think which is no surprise, but no-one here seems to watch it.

movieking 10-17-05 06:43 PM

I was a loyal fan but I gave up since I didn't like the direction the show was taking (with Vivian being sick, Jack losing his family, etc). It got to more about their personal lives and the cases were starting to get repetitive.

B.A. 10-17-05 06:53 PM

I quit watching it consistently last season when the show started dealing w/ the personal lives of the characters every damn episode - I probably didn't see half of the season. But I am giving it a chance again this year. That Rosalyn Sanchez - she's a looker. :D

Red Dog 10-17-05 08:43 PM

I gave it up for the same reason as B.A. I might have to start watching for the same reason B.A. gave.

LorenzoL 10-18-05 03:25 AM

I watched the season premiere and have the other episodes recorded on the DVR. I just have to find the time to put aside for this show especially with Ms. Sanchez on the show now. :)

Chew 10-18-05 05:59 AM

Even though the show isn't as interesting or as good as it was when I started watching, I still check it out every week.

mookiemeister 10-18-05 06:55 AM

I watch this show every week. Is there something going on with Danny and the new agent? I thought they are trying to setup those two.

I also don't understand what is the point of Vivian's heart problem. Are they going to lead that minor story somewhere in the future? It's kinda pointless if they just ignore what happened to her heart in the future episodes.

riley_dude 10-18-05 07:41 PM

I was just wondering why there are no discussions about the show last night when I was watching the new episode of Without a Trace.
I like the character moments. I'm sure with a show like this (and CSI) too it's really hard to write long term without getting to know the characters. I know it keeps the cast interested too.
Someone must be liking the show with these elements. It's beating ER now.
I like the New cast member.

Septemberbaby 10-18-05 07:57 PM

I'm watching. I love this show. It seems to be back on course this season. Less Jack drama and more MP drama. I'm not sure if I like the new girl. I really don't know why they felt the need to bring her in. I guess time will tell.