Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

If you watch one episode of reality TV make it the season premiere of Trading Spouses

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

If you watch one episode of reality TV make it the season premiere of Trading Spouses

Old 11-12-05, 09:49 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Baron Of Hell
This one guy I know wife got the same bible from his boss's wife. His wife, a wiccan, goes over to thank the lady. Unfortunately she brings over some type of wiccan gift. A couple of weeks later he is out of a job.
That's disgusting. Religion should stay out of the work place in my opinion. I once had a neighbor try to make a christian out of me. Needless to say I stopped talking to him and his family.
Old 11-12-05, 04:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,677 Likes on 1,847 Posts
Shit, I'm sorry I missed the second episode. The first one was hilarious.

I have to say, I live in a "red state," and there are people exactly like that all around me. You know, when that group of women came over and the first thing that they asked was Which church do you go to? and then starting ganging up on the new age hippie chick -- I swear, I know those people.
Old 11-12-05, 04:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,677 Likes on 1,847 Posts
Originally Posted by Baron Of Hell
This one guy I know wife got the same bible from his boss's wife. His wife, a wiccan, goes over to thank the lady. Unfortunately she brings over some type of wiccan gift. A couple of weeks later he is out of a job.
That is some fucked-up repugnant shit.

Evil fucks.

He should sue that asshole boss into the gutter.
Old 11-12-05, 04:37 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gil Jawetz
I was bummed that Jeanne didn't leave money specifically to send Brooke to a really good dance camp. That girl has natural talent and learning from her fat sister (if that's what she's doing) will ruin her.

good call.. she should've given her enough money to go to some dance camp or dance school out of state to get away from her parents (well really her mom and sister) for a little bit
Old 11-12-05, 05:08 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 134 Likes on 79 Posts
There's a weird edit between the two episodes. In the first episode, Margaret sits on the New Age family's couch talking, and behind her is a piece of art. In a couple of shots you can clearly see the words, "have the right to be raped" or something close to that. In the second episode you can see the full text is "No girls or women have the right to be raped", but "raped" has been blurred out.
Old 11-29-05, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That crazy woman is on Leno tonight.