Reload this Page >

For fans of Degrassi (Junior High)

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 10-10-05, 12:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was trying to check out the new season of TNG on The-N/Noggin today and found an episode of Degrassi JH on. It was the first time I've seen the show on the channel (though it may have been weeks), and thought some others may want to know.

I remember growing up on the show, and after watching the 1st 4 seasons of TNG it is so weird seeing Joey, Snake and Raditch on the old show - the episodes I saw didn't have Spike or Caitlin on them.
Old 10-10-05, 06:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

FYI, the third season of Degrassi Junior High is now out of DVD, and there is a complete collection of all three season being released shortly as well.

W5 did a special on the Degrassi phenomenon a few weeks ago, and they actually tracked down Neil Hope (Wheels) for the first time since the show went off the air. He had been missing from all previous Degrassi retrospectives, such as the one on Jonovision. Anyway, he left acting for a while, got his heavy machinery license, did odd jobs, etc. It wsa interesting to see him with Snake again, who hosted the W5 thing.
Old 10-10-05, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

What's W5? I want to see those retrospectives. I literally grew up on the show. Seeing it now everything is new and deja vu at the same time.
Old 10-10-05, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel-A
What's W5? I want to see those retrospectives. I literally grew up on the show. Seeing it now everything is new and deja vu at the same time.
W5 is a candian newsmagazine show.