DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   One Tree Hill **Season Premiere**, 10/5 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/440485-one-tree-hill-%2A%2Aseason-premiere%2A%2A-10-5-a.html)

Red Dog 10-05-05 03:26 PM

One Tree Hill **Season Premiere**, 10/5

8 pm WB

From zap2it:
Spoiler:

The WB is chock full o' premieres tonight, as "One Tree Hill" returns from hiatus -- and from the shocking and startling recent revelation that its married stars, Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush, have separated after five months of marriage. Say it ain't so! Can they still work together? Will the world continue to spin 'round the sun? As we pick up the show, Lucas (Murray) awaits Brooke's (Bush) return to Tree Hill after a summer spent with Peyton (Hilarie Burton). Meanwhile. Peyton investigates the mysterious woman claiming to be her mother, and Nathan (James Lafferty) deals with Haley's (Bethany Joy Lenz) reappearance -- and how it just happened to coincide with the fire at Scott Motors.

I caught up with OTH by watching the S1 DVD in July and the S2 DVD over the last 3 weeks. Major guilty pleasure and so much better than The O.C. I wonder how many new hot chicks they can add to this show. ;)

I hope they bring back the hoops this season. I thought those scenes in S1 were very well done (quite authentic).

boogieman03 10-05-05 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Major guilty pleasure. I wonder how many new hot chicks they can add to this show. ;)

I hope they bring back the hoops this season. I thought those scenes in S1 were very well done (quite authentic).

Awesome, somebody else watches the show over here.
Can't wait to watch it tonight.
Yea, I also liked the basketball games and I hope they show more of those.
Oh and yes, I need my Sophia Bush fix. :hump:

As for the whodunit, my bet is that it was Keith.

Red Dog 10-05-05 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by boogieman03

As for the whodunit, my bet is that it was Keith.

I think it was Jules.

LiquidSky 10-06-05 07:58 AM

Watched the season premiere last night. Good Lord! How much more can they throw at us? :lol:
Spoiler:
Peyton finding out she was adopted, Lucas starting to have problems from his medical condition

Red Dog 10-06-05 08:08 AM

I like Peyton's new haircut.

Brooke and Tutor Girl living together should be interesting.

boogieman03 10-06-05 08:13 AM

Damn I was really hoping to find out who started the fire. But I'm glad that Dan wasn't killed, because the show wouldn't be the same without him. But man I could of sworn that at the end of last season, he did see the person who did it. Did he just not rmember?

Peyton's new hair style will take some getting used to, cause I really liked her curls.

Brooke and Tutor Girl sharing an apartment, and apparently a bedroom should be fun to watch.

Red Dog 10-06-05 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by boogieman03
Damn I was really hoping to find out who started the fire. But I'm glad that Dan wasn't killed, because the show wouldn't be the same without him. But man I could of sworn that at the end of last season, he did see the person who did it. Did he just not rmember?

You probably won't find out for some time. He probably doesn't remember - at least for now.

LiquidSky 10-06-05 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
I like Peyton's new haircut.

Brooke and Tutor Girl living together should be interesting.

Peyton definitely looks better with the new haircut. Looks like Deb now has Peyton's old haircut. :)