DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Nip/Tuck - "Derek, Alex, and Gary" - 10/04 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/440297-nip-tuck-derek-alex-gary-10-04-a.html)

MrX 10-04-05 07:19 AM

Nip/Tuck - "Derek, Alex, and Gary" - 10/04

"Derek, Alex, and Gary"

Spoiler:
Matt is getting out of control. Sean, Julia and Christian are trying to find a solution to that. Dr. Costa and Christian help two students, whose faces are glued to the behind of a third student. Christian starts loosing interest in the threesome relationship between him, Kimber and Kit. He asks Quentin to get involved with Kit.

sebastianv50 10-04-05 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by MrX
"Derek, Alex, and Gary"

Spoiler:
Matt is getting out of control. Sean, Julia and Christian are trying to find a solution to that. Dr. Costa and Christian help two students, whose faces are glued to the behind of a third student. Christian starts loosing interest in the threesome relationship between him, Kimber and Kit. He asks Quentin to get involved with Kit.

Cant wait. I think this will be a very fast paced exciting episode. It seems like it will be more like episodes in the first season.

riley_dude 10-04-05 05:48 PM

Time for Matt to go to jail for the crime he did in Season 1. His friend is still there isnt he??

sebastianv50 10-04-05 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by riley_dude
Time for Matt to go to jail for the crime he did in Season 1. His friend is still there isnt he??

That would be fine with me.

Jimmy James 10-04-05 09:07 PM

I think what they have planned for Matt may be worse.

dsa_shea 10-04-05 09:11 PM

Matt looks like he could be Michael Jackson's son.

the aftermath 10-04-05 10:38 PM

Matt getting punched in the face was awesome.

Jimmy James 10-04-05 10:39 PM

Kimber is one messed up girl. Yes, I know this qualifies for the "welcome to last year" treatment. Still...

sebastianv50 10-04-05 10:59 PM

Definitely a good episode. Im thinking Quentin could possibly be the Carver.

conscience 10-04-05 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by dsa_shea
Matt looks like he could be Michael Jackson's son.

:horse:

Jimmy James 10-04-05 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by sebastianv50
Definitely a good episode. Im thinking Quentin could possibly be the Carver.

I agree (and have for a while now). I think perhaps it is less a matter of it being a mystery with a big, shocking payoff and more a matter of the sorts of interactions he is going to have with his victims (hurting them only to help them), his former victims, and the detective.

MrX 10-04-05 11:57 PM

Having to sit there with your face on that dudes ass cheak might be the worst part ever for a actor to get:lol:

Sean punching Matt was overdue

No more threesomes:(

I don't why but Sean's line about "They're coddling and Laissez Faire parenting led to him being pissed on by transvestites" had me rotfl

sebastianv50 10-05-05 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by MrX
Having to sit there with your face on that dudes ass cheak might be the worst part ever for a actor to get:lol:

Sean punching Matt was overdue

No more threesomes:(

I don't why but Sean's line about "They're coddling and Laissez Faire parenting led to him being pissed on by transvestites" had me rotfl

I loved Sean in this episode. Dylan Walsh is a really good actor.

Birrman54 10-05-05 01:41 AM

missed it!, when does this re-air?

dvdanon 10-05-05 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Birrman54
missed it!, when does this re-air?

Friday and Sunday night.

Frank TJ Mackey 10-05-05 02:58 AM

The creator always finds a way to shock and make me laugh at the same time. The frat boy "injury" was priceless, and the interaction between Troy, the 2 girls and the new guy from Christina Applegate's failed sitcom is great as well.

This is a soap that will NEVER get boring.

Count Dooku 10-05-05 06:25 AM

Sean and Julia are the Worst. Parents. Ever.

Where is their daughter during all this family drama?
A Swiss boarding school with the girl from The O.C.? The cornfield?

That poor little girl is either going to end up on the side of a milk carton, or working for Kimber.

JTH182 10-05-05 07:12 AM

I think this episode made it pretty clear that we're supposed to think Q is the Carver... which is why I don't think it's him :lol:

Red Dog 10-05-05 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by JTH182
I think this episode made it pretty clear that we're supposed to think Q is the Carver... which is why I don't think it's him :lol:

If pretty clear = means hit us on the head with a hammer about it, then yes. ;)

I think I heard the whole country cheer when Sean socked Matt. :lol:

Fraternity parties sure were never like that where/when I went to college. Wow.

"Stuck on You" during the buttocks surgery. rotfl

riley_dude 10-05-05 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmy James
Kimber is one messed up girl. Yes, I know this qualifies for the "welcome to last year" treatment. Still...

You think earlier in the episode she had wised up and then she defends Christian. The cop was right about him.

No more threesomes
I was enjoying the foursome. Why did Christian have to be such a party pooper?

Wonder how the Fraternity dude got his part with a close up of his butt for most of the show??

I'm thinking Quentin could possibly be the Carver.
That's just tooooo predictable.

hippie68 10-05-05 12:35 PM

I know a lot of people don't like Matt, but I happen to think he is a great actor.

Jonny2k1 10-05-05 12:55 PM

I think it would be too predictable to have Quentin be the carver, but then again maybe they are trying to get everyone to think that so they don't expect Quentin. Either way, the guy is pretty creapy.

Jimmy James 10-05-05 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by hippie68
I know a lot of people don't like Matt, but I happen to think he is a great actor.

Matt is an actor? I didn't know he had that much going on in his life. They never show that part on the show... ;)

Supermallet 10-05-05 08:43 PM

A) Matt still sucks, but we all knew that.

B) As hot as it is to watch Kimber and the cop get it on, I am most happy the threesome is over.

C) If Quentin is the Carver, I will be highly, highly disappointed.

mikewendt 10-05-05 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
I think I heard the whole country cheer when Sean socked Matt. :lol:

Oh yeah!!! The kid's a good actor, but everyone knows what it's like to be standing in front of a wise ass kid that thinks he's above getting a smack...