DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Jennifer Garner on Leno (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/439604-jennifer-garner-leno.html)

Joeboo835 09-27-05 11:27 PM

Jennifer Garner on Leno

Not that anyone cares at all, but I thought it was a nice fumble on her part.

While talking about being prego, she revealed the sex of her baby girl, completely on accident. As soon as she said "she" (or her, i forget), she quickly covered her mouth like "oh $hit".

collven 09-28-05 12:58 AM

I noticed she let it slip in the first segment as well. She was saying something about the baby's room and came really close to saying "she", but stopped herself. It was like "shhhh", pause, "the baby". Then was she was talking about fixing up the room, she said she was really trying to girl it up, or something.

I normally can't stand Jay, but that was really classy of him not to push her on the subject. You could tell she was upset that it slipped.

Phil L. 09-28-05 08:03 AM

She is a hot looking preggo :drool: A bit of a nitwit, but that's to be expected. However she looked damn good I thought.

Meatpants 09-28-05 09:35 AM

Milf

boogieman03 09-28-05 10:17 AM

Anybody got some pics?

Joeboo835 09-28-05 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Phil L.
She is a hot looking preggo :drool: A bit of a nitwit, but that's to be expected. However she looked damn good I thought.

If you've ever been around a pregnant woman, you'll know this is completely normal to be a little lost.

She looked smokin' pregnant. THat baby won't have problems eating, thast for sure.

Pointyskull 09-28-05 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Joeboo835
She looked smokin' pregnant. THat baby won't have problems eating, thast for sure.

:nopics:

maingon 09-28-05 12:08 PM

yeah it was funny she did look pretty hot

GuessWho 09-28-05 12:15 PM

This link should have pics next week
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_S...Jay_Leno/past/

Obey The D 09-28-05 12:41 PM

IBGR ;)

http://www.jennifergarner.fancube.co..._highres05.jpg

B.A. 09-28-05 12:50 PM

She is carrying the weight very, very well.

Fok 09-28-05 01:16 PM

Who thinks her and Ben will last? -ohbfrank-

boogieman03 09-28-05 01:46 PM

Thank you Obey the D
Very Nice.
Never thought I would say this, but I would so do that pregnant chick.

ShallowHal 09-28-05 02:35 PM

Who cares if the world knows it's a boy or a girl? I don't get why it matters.

scott shelton 09-28-05 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by CPT
Who cares if the world knows it's a boy or a girl? I don't get why it matters.

It's a privacy issue for Ben and Jen. They're trying to keep as much of their lives for themselves.

movieking 09-28-05 02:52 PM

She was on Ellen today, and Ellen gave her a bunch of outfits that would go with "Mommy and Daughter". Doesn't really seem like a big secret.

Giantrobo 09-28-05 03:33 PM

I did Preggos. But I can't stand Garner. :down: I was never a fan and I think she's unattractive, overrated, and just plain lucky to have decent career in Hollywood. :D

Jimmy James 09-28-05 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Giantrobo
I did Preggos. But I can't stand Garner. :down: I was never a fan and I think she's unattractive, overrated, and just plain lucky to have decent career in Hollywood. :D

Would you prefer her as a Senator's wife?

Numanoid 09-28-05 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by scott shelton
It's a privacy issue for Ben and Jen. They're trying to keep as much of their lives for themselves.

So naturally The Tonight Show is the best place to keep that privacy. -rolleyes-

aktick 09-28-05 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy James
Would you prefer her as a Senator's wife?

Wow. You're from VA, what do you think?

Jimmy James 09-28-05 05:51 PM

As long as he makes occasional appearances in View Askew films even as a Senator, he has my vote. ;)

nazz 09-28-05 09:57 PM

I tuned in to catch Stephen Stills perfrom his new song and I have to say that Jennifer is the hottest pregnant woman I can remember seeing. I'll bet that she is back in a bikini amzingly quick after delivery.

kvrdave 09-28-05 10:50 PM

Don't like preggos. :shrug:

B.A. 09-29-05 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by kvrdave
Don't like preggos. :shrug:

But you like Keystone Light - what does that say about you?

:p

heimerSWT 09-29-05 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Phil L.

You sure about that? I mean, she's only in her thirties. :D

Supermallet 09-29-05 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Giantrobo

Strong agreement. I saw her on it last night and there is something weird-looking about her.