TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Boston Legal **Season Two Premiere** - 09/27/05

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-05, 06:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MrX
"She's having my baby...Denny Crane"

The cases were pretty boring, but the interaction between the main characters is always worth the time.
Old 09-29-05, 11:19 AM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Legolas
Were the newbies edited into the original episode?
That's what I thought too, especially since Rene Auberjonois and some of the other cast were missing from this episode.
Old 09-30-05, 01:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are any of you fearful that Boston Legal may go down the same rocky road that other David E. Kelly dramas have, such as Ally McBeal and Boston Public; ie. having too many cast changes, having popular characters depart from the show and the stories getting more far fetched?

From what I can tell from a few dispondent comment earlier in this thread, this could have already happened, although Boston Legal may not get stupid until the third season if we are lucky.
Old 09-30-05, 08:49 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
As long as they keep the main 3: Spader, Shatner, and Bergen - I'll be entertained.

There have only been 3 relatively major departures: Lake Bell, Monica Potter, and Rhona Mitra. I think Rhona Mitra is the only one who will be missed and for many us, we would prefer her talents on Nip/Tick anyhow.

Last edited by Red Dog; 09-30-05 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-02-05, 01:33 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
Cutest. Mute. Ever.

Originally Posted by RogueScribner
Credibility was stretched with the cello testimony, IMO. I know you can't really take this show seriously, but that was really stretching things.
I just kinda stopped watching this show midway through last season, but decided to check it out again. Just as ridiculous and unrealistic as I remembered, but I admit it is fun to watch.
Old 02-03-06, 12:19 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Was there actually a conclusion to the Season One finale? The one where Shore goes to Texas to appeal against the death row sentence on Zeek. I checked www.tvtome.com and there doesn't appear to be an episode between that one and this Season Two opener. I just wanted to know what happened to that story.