Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Lost -- "Man Of Science, Man Of Faith" -- 09.21.2005

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Lost -- "Man Of Science, Man Of Faith" -- 09.21.2005

Old 06-01-06, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
If they do a whole episode flashback to "explain the mystery of Jack's haircut" I'm out!
Old 06-01-06, 10:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i can see Maybe Jack getting a trim. for him to cut all that hair just to do it. thats not just a haircut. thats a major identity crisis for him to cut all that hair off. maybe his time in Phuket Thailand will give us more answers
Old 06-01-06, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by enrage
i can see Maybe Jack getting a trim. for him to cut all that hair just to do it. thats not just a haircut. thats a major identity crisis for him to cut all that hair off. maybe his time in Phuket Thailand will give us more answers
This has to be a joke. It's a fucking haircut. This is the point where you should maybe stop thinking about lost for a while.
Old 06-02-06, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by enrage
Most of the flashbacks in this episode happened many years earlier. He meets Desmond who was in training for his race around the world so that means he still hadn't left on the race which we don't know how far he was into and he later says he's been pushing the button for three years. So I would guess we're talking four years earlier.
Old 06-02-06, 11:51 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by adamblast
If they do a whole episode flashback to "explain the mystery of Jack's haircut" I'm out!
Me too...unless it's from the perspective of his hair.
Old 05-03-07, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know this is bumping a thread that was last posted in 11 months ago, but I find it really funny that you guys were joking about how silly it'd be to do an origin episode on his hair, and they actually did something like that in regards to his tatoo. Not surprisingly, one of the most pointless episodes of the season.