DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Big Brother 6: "Summer of Secrets" (with Spoilers) Part 2 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/437942-big-brother-6-summer-secrets-spoilers-part-2-a.html)

Winky 09-14-05 02:54 PM

Big Brother 6: "Summer of Secrets" (with Spoilers) Part 2

Continuation of old thread:
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428539

movielib 09-14-05 03:01 PM

I just started "Big Brother 6: the official home stretch go Janelle thread" but I found you had just barely beaten me in starting this one so I deleted mine. :mad:

I like my title more. :)

mrpayroll 09-14-05 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by movielib
I just started "Big Brother 6: the official home stretch go Janelle thread" but I found you had just barely beaten me in starting this one so I deleted mine. :mad:

I like my title more. :)

Yeah, I was hoping that the new title wouldn't contain 'very minor spoilers'.

The previous thread was anything but. It had major spoilers, which if you would read the e-mail responses, wasn't spoiled at all ! :mad:

:lol:

Chris

Joeboo835 09-14-05 03:51 PM

2nd part of hte HOH comp is starting (or started)

Jadzia 09-14-05 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by mrpayroll
Yeah, I was hoping that the new title wouldn't contain 'very minor spoilers'.

The previous thread was anything but. It had major spoilers, which if you would read the e-mail responses, wasn't spoiled at all ! :mad:

Chris

Your wish is my command....

I had been meaning to fix that title before, due to all the spoilers. :lol:

mrpayroll 09-14-05 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jadzia
Your wish is my command....

I had been meaning to fix that title before, due to all the spoilers. :lol:

Thanx very much! :)

Chris

PeMo 09-14-05 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Joeboo835
2nd part of hte HOH comp is starting (or started)

What is the competition?

dolphinboy 09-14-05 06:52 PM

Spoiler:
It has been confirmed that Janie won part 2 of the HOH comp.

YES!!!!!

mrpayroll 09-14-05 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
Spoiler:

YES!!!!!

Yayyy!

Chris

Silt 09-14-05 06:55 PM

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
1 down, 1 to go. Will be hoping she beats Ivette part 3! Go Jedi Janie!!!

Winky 09-14-05 06:59 PM

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Maggie is complaining that the wording in the questions used in the HOH Part 2 were not appropriate..

movielib 09-14-05 07:05 PM

Spoiler:
So Janelle won and Maggie is complaining that "somehow" it wasn't fair. What else is new?

Go Janelle, win on Friday!

movielib 09-14-05 07:07 PM

Spoiler:
Maggie says she "could have won." But she "misread a question." I'm sure that's BB's and/or Janelle's fault. lol.

movielib 09-14-05 07:11 PM

Spoiler:
Maggie: "I really like how our side played the game...their side never cried...but then again they never loved each other."

Wow, as nasty and as delusional as ever.

dolphinboy 09-14-05 07:12 PM

Spoiler:
more importantly, maggie is working even more of her voodoo crap on ivette about how the jedis didn't love each other and pretty much ensuring that ivette, against her best interests and the best interests of the family that she claimes she came to play for, won't take janie to the final 2 with her if she wins the 3rd part of the hoh.

monkyskunk 09-14-05 07:56 PM

Spoiler:

YES!!!!!

With your emphatic "YES!!!!!", why even bother with the spoiler tags, since it doesn't take a genius to figure out who won part 2 of HOH competition. :)
Darn, I knew I should have stayed away from this thread until after Friday night, but all that I have to say now is
Spoiler:
Go Ivette!!!!

dolphinboy 09-14-05 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by monkyskunk
With your emphatic "YES!!!!!", why even bother with the spoiler tags, since it doesn't take a genius to figure out who won part 2 of HOH competition. :)
Darn, I knew I should have stayed away from this thread until after Friday night, but all that I have to say now is
Spoiler:
Go Ivette!!!!

Spoiler:
I could have been a fan of Maggot. Ok, you're right, that's not possible.

RogueScribner 09-14-05 11:36 PM

Is there anyone reading this thread that doesn't want to know what's going on? I mean, the world "SPOILER" is in the title.

Chauzer 09-15-05 12:47 AM

is round 3 of the last HOH competition gonna be on the live feeds or are they gonna block it from the live feeds and only show it on TV friday?

dolphinboy 09-15-05 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Chauzer
is round 3 of the last HOH competition gonna be on the live feeds or are they gonna block it from the live feeds and only show it on TV friday?

depending where you live, it will be broadcast live as it happens on Friday's show.

movieking 09-15-05 06:33 AM

Can't wait to see the final HOH!

mrpayroll 09-15-05 10:37 AM

So how does it work again? The winner of the 2nd HOH :clap: faces off against the winner of the :johnwoo2: 1st HOH ? Does that mean the loser of both HOH's is going up for elimination, regardless?

Chris

movieking 09-15-05 11:03 AM

The winner of the first two battle each other for the HOH. Whoever wins that picks who is going to the final with them, and who gets booted.

Canis Firebrand 09-15-05 11:04 AM

The Winner of the 3rd round is the HOH. They get to pick who to take with them to the final 2.
Spoiler:
So, just because Maggie hasn't won either round 1 or round 2, doesn't mean she is automatically elimated. It just means that Janie or Ivette will be HOH.

mrpayroll 09-15-05 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Vryce
The Winner of the 3rd round is the HOH. They get to pick who to take with them to the final 2.
Spoiler:
So, just because Maggie hasn't won either round 1 or round 2, doesn't mean she is automatically elimated. It just means that Janie or Ivette will be HOH.

Goooooooooooooooooo
Spoiler:
Janie
:)

Chris