Reload this Page >

The Andy Milonakis (sp) Show

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 06-27-05, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who is this fat kid? Anyone watch this last night?
Old 06-27-05, 07:32 PM

He's 28 years old
Old 06-27-05, 07:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Tafellappen
He's 28 years old

you're kidding, right?
Old 06-27-05, 08:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I see MTV's constant ad-blitz for the new Sunday Stew line-up anytime I happen to watch The Inferno II or Real World: Austin and just by watching the promos could I tell this show would be shit.

Remember when MTV played quality television like Clone High? Daria? Beavis and Butthead? Singled Out? Now What? Smashed? Remote Control? Say What Karaoke? Webriot?

Hell, remember when MTV played VIDEOS??!?!

EDIT: So I'm currently watching MTV and this show happens to be on. I've only watched five minutes of it and it easily has to be one of the worst experiences I have ever watched on television (network, cable, public access, whatever).

I want to know who was the dumbfuck at MTV who decided, "Hey! Let's give this retard his own show that shouldn't even be on cable access!" If you find this show funny, please just hurt yourself now.

Last edited by Matthew Chmiel; 06-27-05 at 08:54 PM.
Old 06-27-05, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I thought it was great. The thing with Little John was pretty funny. But I loved the little bits like the toaster and the peanut butter face thing when the chinese food guy came in. But then again I like stupid stuff.
Old 06-27-05, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by j123vt_99
Who is this fat kid? Anyone watch this last night?
Didn't see the show, nor do I intend to, but I think he was originally a character on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Every now and then he would show up and do interviews with people on the street or celebrities, even did the intro at the begining of the show for awhile.

Annoying little bastard.
Old 06-27-05, 10:28 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 366 Likes on 266 Posts
Originally Posted by Matthew Chmiel
I see MTV's constant ad-blitz for the new Sunday Stew line-up anytime I happen to watch The Inferno II or Real World: Austin and just by watching the promos could I tell this show would be shit.

Remember when MTV played quality television like Clone High? Daria? Beavis and Butthead? Singled Out? Now What? Smashed? Remote Control? Say What Karaoke? Webriot?
I want to know who was the dumbfuck at MTV who decided, "Hey! Let's give this retard his own show that shouldn't even be on cable access!" If you find this show funny, please just hurt yourself now.
Wow. That's pretty big of you to be watching Real World: Austin, and put be putting down Andy's show at the same time...
Old 06-27-05, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by troystiffler
Wow. That's pretty big of you to be watching Real World: Austin, and put be putting down Andy's show at the same time...
I watch The Real World: Austin to be entertained, not because of it's messages on society. Don't talk down to me, okay, thanks.

AND I could videotape paint drying for thirty minutes and it not only it would be more entertaining and of more value than Andy's show, it would be a lot less irritating to the person who flips by it.
Old 06-27-05, 11:42 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by amped
Didn't see the show, nor do I intend to, but I think he was originally a character on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Every now and then he would show up and do interviews with people on the street or celebrities, even did the intro at the begining of the show for awhile.

Annoying little bastard.
A few years ago when The Raiders played The Bucs in the Superbowl, Jimmy played an internet clip of some fat kid ( Andy ), singing " The Superbowl is Gay ". He loved it and said if anyone knew that kid to get in touch with the show. They got in touch and he was the announcer for a bit.
Old 06-28-05, 01:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts
I can honestly say that I DVR'ed this, gave it a chance, and it was the first half hour show I could not finish all the way through in the history of my life. I can normally sit through anything once. But apparently not really anything. Though to be fair I have never tried sitting through a viewing of a penectomy.
Old 06-28-05, 03:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
I can't believe this show is going to pull any sort of ratings. I honestly believe that they would get more ratings if they showed more re-runs of the Inferno II.
Old 06-28-05, 04:14 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

He really is 29 years old, it's no joke. Only info I found on google was that he has some sort of growth hormone disease. I'm sure that's way off of what it really is, but he's not as young as he appears.
Old 06-28-05, 06:13 AM
Suspended

I caught part of this tonight. Kid calls up a chinese place. Orders some pork mushu. The delivery man arrives, and Andy is sitting in a chair covered in vomit. The delivery man hands him the pork, which Andy promptly dumps on the floor and screams at the delivery man to get out. WTF?

Truly, MTV has reached the bottom of the barrel. Does anyone actually remember when MTV played videos? I want more *****ed-up cartoons and weird-ass puppets, like they used to have. How much Punk'd does the world really need?

Last edited by Forum Troll; 06-28-05 at 06:16 AM.
Old 06-28-05, 07:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Forum Troll
I caught part of this tonight. Kid calls up a chinese place. Orders some pork mushu. The delivery man arrives, and Andy is sitting in a chair covered in vomit. The delivery man hands him the pork, which Andy promptly dumps on the floor and screams at the delivery man to get out. WTF?

Truly, MTV has reached the bottom of the barrel. Does anyone actually remember when MTV played videos? I want more *****ed-up cartoons and weird-ass puppets, like they used to have. How much Punk'd does the world really need?

It's not vomit it's peanut butter. He even tells the chinese guy to grab the jar and put more on his face. And when he does he says "ohhh that feels so good." Then he throws the pork on the floor and tells him to get out. If you are going to belittle a show at least get the details right.
Old 06-28-05, 07:53 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Serves you all right for expecting quality TV out of MTV.

Inferno II...

Reallly...

Old 06-28-05, 08:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I caught a few minutes of this while flipping around. I expect crap from MTV, but this was beyond any understanding. How water is made? He turns on a faucet. Wow. Challenge old people to a race and cuss at them. Amazing.

Oh and you do have to go to MTV2 for videos these days. Unfortunately its nothing but ghetto rappers with the "bling" talking about thuggin it and krunkin it.

Oh, and I would say that the Inferno is Emmy worthy television compared to this Andy kid.

Last edited by dadaluholla; 06-28-05 at 08:07 AM.
Old 06-28-05, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

This is a real WTF show. It actually got a little lame in the middle, but the beginning was great (andy's neighborhood was very funny, as is the opening rap sequence). Overall, it's a waste of space, but at least a pretty bizarre one.
Old 06-28-05, 11:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 366 Likes on 266 Posts
Originally Posted by Forum Troll
You should catch Wonder Showzen on MTV2 - good stuff. It has a writer from Conan O'Brien and stuff. It's demented, but hilarious. In the spirit of South Park, minus all the social commentary.

Everything else is pretty tired. There's a handful of good music videos out there.
Old 06-28-05, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I truly weep for anyone who finds this show even REMOTELY funny. Worst show EVER on tv. without question.
Old 06-28-05, 12:04 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Wonder Showzen is wonderful. I would say there is some social commentary involved though....like the media coverage of the lack of outrage over the death of the bug who got electrocuted by the Number 2.
Old 06-28-05, 06:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by dadaluholla

Oh, and I would say that the Inferno is Emmy worthy television compared to this Andy kid.
Old 06-28-05, 06:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Seantn
He really is 29 years old, it's no joke.
"Is patheti-sad a word?"
Old 06-28-05, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by dadaluholla
Wonder Showzen is wonderful. I would say there is some social commentary involved though....like the media coverage of the lack of outrage over the death of the bug who got electrocuted by the Number 2.
The episode about Patience has to be the best one. Especially with Clarence. The blue puppet they have on the street talking to people. And then after half way thru the episode they replay the whole thing but in reverse.
Old 06-28-05, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I saw a 5 minute preview for this a few weeks ago. By minute 3, I was hoping this fat kid's heart would explode and he would die.
Old 06-28-05, 08:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Charlie Goose
I saw a 5 minute preview for this a few weeks ago. By minute 3, I was hoping this fat kid's heart would explode and he would die.
If that ever happens could someone post that? I would tune back in for only that.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.