Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Lost ** Season Finale** "Exodus II & III" (05/25/05)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Lost ** Season Finale** "Exodus II & III" (05/25/05)

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-05, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool scoop, but I sure hope its wrong, as far as I'm concerned Tina from Survivor appearing on this show will kill it faster than sweating dynamite.
Old 06-10-05, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The picture posted on page 19 of this thread of the girl throwing the bomb does resemble her, a little.
Old 06-10-05, 12:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Isn't Alex supposed to be 16?
Old 06-10-05, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
would all that be considered spoiler info? i mean, i know it's on IMDB, but some people may not want to look there...

Spoiler:
looks like tina wesson to me! so alex is the woman on the boat? but if that's the case, she looks a lot older than 16...If IMDB is even right, they've messed up plenty before.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-10-05 at 01:11 PM.
Old 06-10-05, 01:03 PM

also, i read somewhere that one of the castmembers (sawyer, i think) was on a show (or interviewed for a magazine) and said the other two guys on the boat were indeed twins.
Old 06-10-05, 01:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
also, i read somewhere that one of the castmembers (sawyer, i think) was on a show (or interviewed for a magazine) and said the other two guys on the boat were indeed twins.
The interview that you are referring to is from zap2it.com and yes, he did say that they were twins.
Old 06-10-05, 01:08 PM

yeah, i was searching, and just found the excerpt:

Sharp-eyed viewers may have noticed something about the people on the boat, but if not, Holloway says, "There were twins, which I don't know if you could tell. They were identical twins, which was really spooky. There again, that wasn't emphasized."
Old 06-10-05, 01:14 PM

here's another shot... she throws like a girl...

and another

doesn't look so much like
Spoiler:
Tina Wesson
there.
Old 06-10-05, 01:23 PM

but i think it looks like her here...

eh, who knows?

anyway, lots of screen caps for you guys.
Old 06-10-05, 02:14 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow, good finds. I had immediately speculated that the girl on the boat was Alex...but that girl sure doesn't look 16. Do we know that Danielle was pregnant when they shipwrecked? Or could Alex have been 5 or 6 (or whatever)? Not that it matters much, Danielle doesn't look much older than the girl in those pictures.

And that girl and the twins apparently aren't in the listed credits on IMDB?
Old 06-10-05, 02:19 PM
Suspended

www.tinawesson.com

I'd say it could definitely be her...which I think would be pretty lame. Has she ever acted before?
Old 06-10-05, 02:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bahgee
Michelle Rodriquez will be back, she was the chick who was talking to jack in the airport bar.
I thought that was her.
Old 06-10-05, 02:53 PM

yeah, maybe they uglied tina up with lots of dirt, not that she was hot or anything to begin with...
Old 06-10-05, 09:33 PM

Time warp, anyone?
Old 06-10-05, 10:15 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TheGodfather
Time warp, anyone?
Good call, again, Godfather . Could that also explain the 2-flight 815s theory?
Old 06-10-05, 10:24 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally Posted by bahgee
Spoiler:

Samuel L Jackson will be in the next season opener.
Not sure if it still needs a spoiler around it but that has been confirmed as false.
Old 06-10-05, 10:29 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MrX
Not sure if it still needs a spoiler around it but that has been confirmed as false.
It has? Happen to have a link? That's definitely good news, IMO.
Old 06-10-05, 11:29 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
http://www.tvguide.com/news/askausiello/

Question: Any chance you could get the name of the actor leaving Lost in October due to a contract dispute? Or at least a not-so-subtle hint? Fans are literally going nuts debating this. — Darin Cragen

Ausiello: Well, they can relax. Turns out the source of that rumor — an alleged interview J.J. Abrams did on L.A. radio station KROQ — was bogus. Just like that whole Samuel L. Jackson/IMDb thing. A good rule of thumb moving forward? Take any/all Lost rumors/spoilers with a grain of salt. (Unless, of course, you read them in AA.)
Old 06-12-05, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by aktick
TY.

It sure could. It could also explain the "Boone talking to himself on the tranceiver" theory, the pirate ship, the nanobot technology theory, possibly the polar bears...

Another interesting thought to gnaw at all summer long?
Old 06-12-05, 03:21 AM

Time warp could definitely be possible, but I have a feeling that Boone was communicating with survivors of the tail section that somehow managed to make a communicating device.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Walt had something to do with the polar bears since they were in the comic book, and in one flashback a bird suddenly smacked into the window when he was reading a book about birds. The episode was called "Special", evidently referring to Walt. If I recall correctly his step dad and mother were fighting during the scene, and it was as if he somehow did that to distract them and stop the fighting. Getting chased by the polar bear also brought him closer to his dad, and seemed to created a better understanding between his friend Locke and his dad. There was also a scene in one of the first episodes where his dad said he would find the dog as soon as it stopped raining and it stopped raining immediately. Gathering that Walt might somehow subconsciously be behind these occurrences might be reaching a little too far, but there definitely seems so be something different about him, which could possibly even be why the "others" were after him
Old 06-12-05, 04:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by aktick
I brought the time warp theory up in the summertime thread a week ago.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=25
Old 06-12-05, 10:29 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by cracksky
I brought the time warp theory up in the summertime thread a week ago.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=25
Well good call to you too . My memory sucks.
Old 06-12-05, 10:43 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by SomeVoices
Time warp could definitely be possible, but I have a feeling that Boone was communicating with survivors of the tail section that somehow managed to make a communicating device.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Walt had something to do with the polar bears since they were in the comic book, and in one flashback a bird suddenly smacked into the window when he was reading a book about birds. The episode was called "Special", evidently referring to Walt. If I recall correctly his step dad and mother were fighting during the scene, and it was as if he somehow did that to distract them and stop the fighting. Getting chased by the polar bear also brought him closer to his dad, and seemed to created a better understanding between his friend Locke and his dad. There was also a scene in one of the first episodes where his dad said he would find the dog as soon as it stopped raining and it stopped raining immediately. Gathering that Walt might somehow subconsciously be behind these occurrences might be reaching a little too far, but there definitely seems so be something different about him, which could possibly even be why the "others" were after him
I had forgotten about the rain stopping, thanks for the reminder. Anybody think maybe Walt wanted to be found and taken by the Others, because he knew it would work out and eventually bring him closer to his father?

Remember, when Walt and Locke touched that time, Walt apparently saw the hatch in his mind, when he had no clue it was actually there before (or so it would seem). He said something along the lines of "don't open it," and Locke just had a confused look on his face like "How the hell did you know that, kid?!" Then back on the beach, Michael said they could stay if Walt wanted, and Walt said no, they had to leave. If he's such a great psychic or whatever, he'd know that he was going to get captured if he went on the raft...but he did it anyways?
Old 06-13-05, 11:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didn't see this posted yet. Possible spoilers about the monster.

Edited Script

Spoiler:
Apparently a Mapingauri is a bigfoot/yeti/sasquatch creature. This would fit the nature of the island better than a T-rex.
Old 06-13-05, 11:15 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by edstein
I didn't see this posted yet. Possible spoilers about the monster.

Edited Script

Spoiler:
Apparently a Mapingauri is a bigfoot/yeti/sasquatch creature. This would fit the nature of the island better than a T-rex.
It'd been mentioned before...but my guess is it's just a joke? I don't think the monster is going to be a simple particular thing - it's more complex than that.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.