DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI Miami -- Season Finale -- 05/23/05 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/423776-csi-miami-season-finale-05-23-05-a.html)

LorenzoL 05-22-05 11:40 PM

CSI Miami -- Season Finale -- 05/23/05

"10-7", Episode #324.

Spoiler:
Horatio finally learns the truth about what happened to his brother, and the repercussions will change his life forever.
Cast: David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, Sofia Milos, Jonathan Togo, Matt Cedeno, Charity Guthrie, Maliabeth Johnson, Kirk ``Sticky'' Jones, Holt McCallany, Adam Chambers, Alex Feldman, Amy Laughlin, Stephen Ramsey, Lance Reddick, Armando Valdes-Kennedy, Susan Pari, Bill Bolender, Alex Buck.

Director(s): Joe Chappelle.
Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker.
Writer(s): Ann Donahue, Elizabeth Devine.

Original Airdate: May 23, 2005.

mikehunt 05-23-05 09:31 PM

Calli: Ruger's a rare gun
um no they're not
Horatio: where's the boy?
dude he's your nephew yet multiple times you simple call him "the boy"

Patman 05-23-05 09:33 PM

What is up with Calleigh?

Patman 05-23-05 09:44 PM

What is up with John?

mikehunt 05-23-05 09:57 PM

what's up with that jet? looks like it should be 20 feet longer than it is. it looks squished

Goldberg74 05-23-05 10:56 PM

What is up with the grey matter dripping from the ceiling?

Patman 05-23-05 11:44 PM

What's up with asshat, publicity hound, Wolfe?

A totally "meh" season finale. I think I am going to relegate this show next season to "watch only if everything else has been watched on the ReplayTV" status.

Sofia Milos looks to be 10 years older than the Ray Caine character. They looked odd together.

LorenzoL 05-24-05 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
What's up with asshat, publicity hound, Wolfe?

A totally "meh" season finale. I think I am going to relegate this show next season to "watch only if everything else has been watched on the ReplayTV" status.

Sofia Milos looks to be 10 years older than the Ray Caine character. They looked odd together.

100% agreement with you to the comments above.

Also if I remember correctly, CSI Las Vegas had an episode in which Nick leaked information to the press. Are they running out of side stories?

I was expecting more out of the whole Raymond thing.

mikehunt 05-24-05 01:04 AM

that's nothing. in the last month 2 of the law and order series had a car being purposely driven onto train tracks as their plot with in a 2 week period.

aintnosin 05-24-05 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by mikehunt
that's nothing. in the last month 2 of the law and order series had a car being purposely driven onto train tracks as their plot with in a 2 week period.

The mothership's finale was based on a real event that happened not far from here.

I don't recall if the CI story line was taken from anything but it was very different except for the train.

Phil L. 05-24-05 08:56 AM

What is up with Calleigh?

How do you mean that?

Is she loosing her marbles?
Is she loosing her looks?
Is she leaving CSI?

All those appear possible at this point.

Phil L. 05-24-05 09:01 AM

She also manages to come off as totally sexless. She exudes zero sex appeal IMO.

I can not get beyond seeing only O'Reilly from OZ everytime Ray is on camera.

Phil L. 05-24-05 09:03 AM

If it were Jack from 24 he would have shot the chopper pilot as well, just for the hell of it. He probably also would have had air support up in the area.

How the hell did Horatio know which wire to pull to stop the bomb detonator/timer?

LorenzoL 05-24-05 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Phil L.

I cannot get beyond seeing only O'Reilly from OZ everytime Ray is on camera.

How the hell did Horatio know which wire to pull to stop the bomb detonator/timer?

I liked Dean Winters in Oz and Law & Order SUV but he seemed out of place as Ray last night in CSI.

You have a bomb squad but is Horatio that deactivates the bomb? I guess I wouldn't be watching this show if I wanted something close to reality.

cdollaz 05-24-05 09:32 AM

Didn't Horatio used to be in the bomb squad?

But, if the timer was an altimeter switch, why did he have to diffuse it anyway?

Cusm 05-24-05 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by LorenzoL
You have a bomb squad but is Horatio that deactivates the bomb? I guess I wouldn't be watching this show if I wanted something close to reality.

I will defend the show in that Horatio was the commander of the Bomb unit before he took over CSI.

LorenzoL 05-24-05 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Cusm
I will defend the show in that Horatio was the commander of the Bomb unit before he took over CSI.

Okay, that makes sense.

Phil L. 05-24-05 10:20 AM

Yeah ok it does make sense then. I didn't remember that either.

Quatermass 05-24-05 10:29 AM

What they didn't show you last night was that after Ray's wife and son got on the plane, Horatio also sent Ray's tweaker mistress and their love-child along to make the trip even more interesting.

Goldberg74 05-24-05 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Quatermass
What they didn't show you last night was that after Ray's wife and son got on the plane, Horatio also sent Ray's tweaker mistress and their love-child along to make the trip even more interesting.

rotfl

BigDave 05-24-05 11:10 AM

That wasn't a bomb squad with Horatio. That was the haz-mat team, so they'd be useless in defusing the bomb.

It was a bit of a meh episode. No where near the level of CSI:LV. My wife is bummed that Caleigh may be leaving the show.

dgmayor 05-24-05 11:15 AM

If Caleigh leaves then I leave. I only started watching this show about 2 months ago when I realized that Emily Proctor was on it (and I love CSI).

mikehunt 05-24-05 02:22 PM

Proctor's character is the only one that is half way interesting
hell, before that one guy died I could never tell the two guys apart they were both totally blah characters

Nick Martin 05-24-05 07:11 PM

mikehunt, you actually hate this show, right?

mikehunt 05-24-05 07:58 PM

I don't hate it, but it has problems