DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   The Apocalypse is Hear... well for us tv viewers... (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/422868-apocalypse-hear-well-us-tv-viewers.html)

raven56706 05-16-05 02:24 PM

The Apocalypse is Here... well for us tv viewers...

Kim Delaney, David Cubitt and Beau Bridges return for "10.5: Apocalypse," an even more destructive sequel to the hit miniseries from last may. Frank Langella ("He-Man") and Carlos Bernard ("24") join the cast for more pending doom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

this one is going to be awesome for the thread's here

Morf 05-16-05 02:26 PM

It's hear? Ewe must bee joking.

raven56706 05-16-05 02:34 PM

rotfl oh man. Mod, please fix the hear to here. For some reason i cant change it

rfduncan 05-16-05 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by raven56706
rotfl oh man. Mod, please fix the hear to here. For some reason i cant change it

Uh - why not just delete this thread and start over? :confused:

Michael Corvin 05-16-05 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Uh - why not just delete this thread and start over? :confused:

:lol: How about just delete it?

raven56706 05-16-05 03:12 PM

rotfl.... (rodney dangerfield) no respect..... no respect at all(rodney dangerfield)

Red Dog 05-16-05 03:20 PM

Yeah - the sequel was actually announced back in October, although at that point it wasn't confirmed whether Delaney and Bridges would return.

LorenzoL 05-16-05 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Yeah - the sequel was actually announced back in October, although at that point it wasn't confirmed whether Delaney and Bridges would return.

After that horrific guest stint on the OC, I'm surprised that Kim Delaney was able to find another role.

Rogue588 05-16-05 04:44 PM

Boy, you'd have to be drunk to agree to be in this..

vaporware 05-16-05 05:23 PM

...or to watch it

DeadLamb 05-16-05 09:11 PM

hum just a 10.5 Apocalypse?!!? They better throw in some sharks, spring break AND some deadly breed of bioengineered locusts if they want me to watch this..

Then make people explode when sharks bite them and the locusts attack people in an office AS the earth quakes. That's a hit movie! Throw in a zombie t-rex that eats polar bears too just to be safe, show it in HD and we have a winnnnaaaaar!!

kevin75 05-16-05 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Rogue588
Boy, you'd have to be drunk to agree to be in this..

or looking for work?
Spoiler:
carlos bernard

mikehunt 05-16-05 11:22 PM

:lol:
craptacular

raven56706 06-08-05 12:25 PM

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) The team behind "10.5" has reassembled to once again disassemble the North American continent.

Filming on "10.5: Apocalypse," the sequel to NBC's successful 2004 disaster miniseries, began last week in Montreal, with Kim Delaney, Beau Bridges and David Cubitt reprising their roles and the same behind-the-camera team in place as well. There's no official word on an airdate yet, but given the start date, "Apocalypse" could possibly be ready to go by November sweeps.

"We are shooting this sequel on digital, which is allowing us to achieve a whole new level of visual effects and style that have heretofore not been seen on network television," writer-director John Lafia says. "Also, the actors flocking to the project is very rewarding to me personally and shows their faith in the material."

In addition to the three returning cast members, "10.5: Apocalypse" will also feature Frank Langella ("Unscripted," "Superman Returns"), Carlos Bernard ("24"), Carly Pope ("Popular"), Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon ("Eyes"), Dean Cain ("The Perfect Husband"), Melissa Sue Anderson ("Little House on the Prairie," "Earthquake in New York") and Barbara Eve Harris ("ER," "36 Hours to Die").
The sequel will pick up following the events of the first miniseries, where a series of massive earthquakes laid ruin to much of the West Coast. When seismic activity resumes, the president (Bridges) again calls on maverick seismologist Samantha Hill (Delaney) to assess the threat.

She comes up with a theory based on a long-discredited hypothesis of her father's (Langella) which, if true, could wreak even more havoc.

The original "10.5," which aired in May 2004, was a hit for NBC, averaging better than 20 million viewers over its two nights. Howard Braunstein, Michael Jaffe and Gary Pearl, who executive produced the miniseries, are serving in the same capacity for the sequel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this should be good to bash again

Charlie Goose 06-08-05 11:17 PM

I love it! The first was hilariously bad.

She's a maverick seismologist.
"Hey! We're gonna get a quake!"
"We don't believe you."
"It's gonna be HUGE, dammit!"
"You're a maverick seismologist!"

Mary Ingalls will be there?