DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI Miami 05/09/05 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/421789-csi-miami-05-09-05-a.html)

LorenzoL 05-09-05 05:17 AM

CSI Miami 05/09/05

"Vengeance", Episode #322.

Spoiler:
When there is a murder at a high school reunion, the CSIs investigate and learn that popularity issues from the past played a role in the killer's motives.
Cast: David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, Sofia Milos, Jonathan Togo, Dylan Neal, Rex Linn, Jessica Stone, Megan Ward, Katy Selverstone, Christian Monzon, Nick Jaine, Max Martini, Holt McCallany, Richard Speight Jr., Armando Valdes-Kennedy, Kimiko Gelman, Paul Fitzgerald, Andre Royo.

Director(s): Noberto Barba.
Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker.
Writer(s): Sunil Nayar, Corey Miller.

Original Airdate: May 9, 2005.

LorenzoL 05-09-05 10:53 PM

I liked tonight's episode even though the whole high school reunion case felt like a filler.

Can't wait to see the resolution with Horatio's brother.

Patman 05-10-05 12:12 AM

Actually, the "is Ray Caine alive" storyline feels so turgid and overly complicated without ever letting the viewers develop any feelings for Ray (I'm not going to care about Ray just because he's Horatio's brother). I feel like I'm adrift at sea when it comes to this storyline because I have zero emotional hook into it.

Now, I do have a high school reunion coming up, but I'm going to skip it, and tonight's case didn't make me want to change my mind on the matter. :D Pacey's brother deserved the whack on the head with the champaign bottle.

klandersen 05-10-05 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by LorenzoL
"Vengeance", Episode #322.

Spoiler:
When there is a murder at a high school reunion, the CSIs investigate and learn that popularity issues from the past played a role in the killer's motives.
Cast: David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, Sofia Milos, Jonathan Togo, Dylan Neal, Rex Linn, Jessica Stone, Megan Ward, Katy Selverstone, Christian Monzon, Nick Jaine, Max Martini, Holt McCallany, Richard Speight Jr., Armando Valdes-Kennedy, Kimiko Gelman, Paul Fitzgerald, Andre Royo.

Director(s): Noberto Barba.
Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker.
Writer(s): Sunil Nayar, Corey Miller.

Original Airdate: May 9, 2005.

I saw most of it, it was good. The actor (I don't know his name) who is in all those IBM "Thinkpad" commercials was in it.

mikehunt 05-10-05 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by klandersen
I saw most of it, it was good. The actor (I don't know his name) who is in all those IBM "Thinkpad" commercials was in it.

When I saw him I was like "damn, all he's done are commercials and he's already typecast as a nerd"

Chew 05-11-05 06:12 AM

No other Wire fans watching this show? ;) It was like a mini-Wire renunion between the government guy and the killed drug dealer.

BDB 05-11-05 02:50 PM

I loved this ep, outside of the reunion stuff. it was quite tense at the end, and its pretty freakign cool.

I am sure H is now glad he never got it on with Yelena. I wouldn't have held back.

:D

MrX 05-12-05 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Chew
No other Wire fans watching this show? ;) It was like a mini-Wire renunion between the government guy and the killed drug dealer.

I just watched it this morning and I noticed it. They've been poping up on TV a lot lately. Pryzbylewski was on Law & Order last night.

Ok episode. Count me in the confused group about H's brother.

potvin48 05-12-05 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by klandersen

He was also in "The Agency" that got cancelled to early on CBS...

Deftones 05-12-05 05:46 PM

Bubs!!! Man he looks different.

I wonder what this big conspiracy could be that would seem that this is more than drugs, but involved multiple LE agencies.