DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor: Palau 05/05/05 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/421289-survivor-palau-05-05-05-a.html)

auto 05-04-05 06:01 PM

Survivor: Palau 05/05/05

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/su...rvivor_nav.jpg

Episode Preview:
Spoiler:
The aftermath of an emotional Tribal Council and stormy weather combine for a night the tribe will never forget.

To their surprise and delight, some Survivors are overwhelmed by a visit from their loved ones.

A strong alliance leaves one castaway on the outside looking in, with Immunity the only chance for survival.

Paranoia sets in as alliances crumble and some Survivors feel like they've lost control of the game.

Well, we got it right last week. Bye Steph. Let's try it again.

So, who's it gonna be?

B.A. 05-04-05 06:18 PM

I'm serious - this week they shall wisen up and give Gregg the boot.

:fc:

runner001 05-04-05 06:20 PM

voted for tom

apchrist 05-04-05 06:22 PM

I'm voting Gregg. I figure Tom will win imunity… again, and wrangle the rest of the team into voting off Gregg because he could be a threat.

Amel 05-04-05 07:06 PM

I voted Tom. If he don't get immunity, and it's likely he will, but if he don't he's gone. If Tom's gets immunity, I look for them to vote off Greg or Jenifer, probably Greg.

Triple S 05-04-05 08:03 PM

Bye Bye Caryn...

Bigsierra 05-04-05 10:50 PM

It will be a non-physical challenge this week and everyone will have a chance for immunity. - Pure Speculation but it would make sense to do it that way. ;)

mookiemeister 05-05-05 09:08 AM

Caryn is the outsider, but she won't be voted out next because she's no threat in the immunity challenge. Tom is mostly likely to win the IC again. And Gregg is the target because he's also a threat to win IC if Tom doesn't win. Also, Tom/Ian/Caryn/Katie will get rid of Gregg because of his obvious alliance with Jenn. So I'm voting for Gregg to get the boot tonight.

taa455 05-05-05 09:11 AM

I hope Caryn goes so she can look like a complete fool for not going along with the girl alliance idea from last episode.

girlnextdoor 05-05-05 09:13 AM

I voted Katie

SunMonkey 05-05-05 09:22 AM

I voted for Gregg. That extra g is going to come back to haunt him....

auto 05-05-05 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by SunMonkey

rotfl

Red Dog 05-05-05 10:42 AM

So I guess this episode is all about whether Caryn gets a clue.

Spoiler:
I don't care for the family visit episodes. Waste of time. Well except for the season with Johnny Fairplay.

movieking 05-05-05 10:50 AM

Gotta go with Gregg as well. Bye bye, assclown!

Amel 05-05-05 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Spoiler:
I don't care for the family visit episodes. Waste of time. Well except for the season with Johnny Fairplay.

Spoiler:
I don't like them at all. Boring as hell. And Johnny's grandma thing is the highlight of the entire series for me. I never really understood his strategy behind it, but it's still the funniest damn thing I've seen on this show.

Maxflier 05-05-05 11:17 AM

Cya Caryn.

SlingshotBandit 05-05-05 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by SunMonkey

rotfl rotfl

sven 05-05-05 01:15 PM

My interest in this season is gone. I really dont care who wins now.

Bill Needle 05-05-05 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by sven

I'd bet for many people a lot of that feeling stems from the fact that the entire first 2/3 of the season was all about the perpetually losing tribe. Every TC was all about them. Now they are all gone. This is almost like a new season starting. You know almost nothing about anyone except maybe Tom (and to a lesser extent Gregg) at this point, and it's too late to start caring. Caryn? Jen? Katie? Barely blips on the radar. Have they done or said much of anything? And yet they are in the final 6.

Red Dog 05-05-05 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by sven

Not me. I think this has been a decent season and will only get more intesting as the real game is now on. This season has been about 50x better than last season.

Fok 05-05-05 04:20 PM

I don't care who wins now, poor steph, I was really rooting for her.

TheGodfather 05-05-05 06:01 PM

Makes sense to vote out either of the men not winning immunity. I vote Gregg.

Dabaomb 05-05-05 07:16 PM

I was gonna say that Katie was an idiot for trusting Greg in the reward challenge but she completely lucked out on the result.

Patman 05-05-05 07:19 PM

Loved the way Tom told Gregg that they'd get him back after Gregg picked the young ladies for the boat partay. Ian looked crushed.

Maxflier 05-05-05 07:19 PM

Very interesting reward challenge.
I love the line from Tom to Gregg-"oh no....we'll pay YOU back!"

I dunno,but if i were Gregg i would most definately not want to be separated from the tribe at this point in the game,especially with Jen along with him.It's just a perfect situation for everyone else to plot against them.