DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Lost -- "the Greater Good" -- 05.04.2005 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/421176-lost-greater-good-05-04-2005-a.html)

Rogue588 05-04-05 02:53 AM

Lost -- "the Greater Good" -- 05.04.2005

"the Greater Good"

Spoiler:
After burying one of their own, tempers flare as the castaways' suspicions of each other grow -- and an unlikely survivor vows revenge. Meanwhile, Claire and Charlie struggle to calm her newborn.

Chew 05-04-05 06:12 AM

Nice X :lol:

Glad to have it back. :banana:

Jackskeleton 05-04-05 06:22 AM

So will claire's baby have super powers also?

movieking 05-04-05 06:39 AM

Shannon and Boone are apparently dating in real life now.

Screw the baby storyline, I wants me some Locke storyline!

B.A. 05-04-05 07:29 AM

What the hell - I want to see Locke die before the season finale. Might as well do it tonight.

:p

crankyman 05-04-05 07:32 AM

no! kill shannon! she's the chloe of lost.

LorenzoL 05-04-05 07:46 AM

Is anybody else annoyed with ABC for making us wait this long for a new episode? ;)

Hoping for a good episode tonight.

Geofferson 05-04-05 08:52 AM

Hell yeah...can't wait to tune in! :up:

Mike1055 05-04-05 08:58 AM

In one of the papers I bought on Sunday this episode was called "Burial".

Cusm 05-04-05 09:16 AM

From the commercials
Spoiler:
They better not kill Locke. He is my favorite character,

I can not wait, my local/cable provider better get the HD feed right tonight, they have been showing SD on my HD channels over the last 2 weeks - sometimes just a few minutes other times the whole program - and ABC has been the worst.

movieking 05-04-05 09:26 AM

According to many spoiler sites:

Spoiler:
Another male character dies. I doubt that it is Locke though. I am thinking that it is someone on the raft

kakihara1 05-04-05 09:42 AM

We all know John Locke will not be the one to die.

Spoiler:
in the preview it shows someone shooting a gun then it flashes to Locke who is falling backward and in some pain

Just some more camera trickery to mangle your mind.

Jackskeleton 05-04-05 09:43 AM

No way that anything from the previews will come true. It's like reverse any event that has been edited together in the trailer/ads and you got it right.

aktick 05-04-05 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Jackskeleton
No way that anything from the previews will come true. It's like reverse any event that has been edited together in the trailer/ads and you got it right.

Yeah, they can't make the previews give it away again - the previews basically said Boone would die, and he did. They wouldn't do it again already, IMO.

Chew 05-04-05 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Cusm
I can not wait, my local/cable provider better get the HD feed right tonight, they have been showing SD on my HD channels over the last 2 weeks - sometimes just a few minutes other times the whole program - and ABC has been the worst.

No kidding. There's nothing more frustrating than spending all this money on getting HD equipment and then having an affiliate forget to "flip the switch".

mookiemeister 05-04-05 10:25 AM

Glad you guys clear up that
Spoiler:
Locke isn't the one who got shot and died. From the preview, it did seem like Locke got shot and fell backward.

So anyone have any guess as to who will come out of that hatch on the ground? Last episode, the light came on inside the hatch, right? So is someone going to climb out of the hatch and tell Locke the who plane crash and island surviving was all part of a bigger plan?

B.A. 05-04-05 11:15 AM

Locke doesn't have to die from a gunshot wound. Someone could just drop a boulder onto his head.

Red Dog 05-04-05 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by B.A.
Locke doesn't have die from a gunshot wound. Someone could just drop a boulder onto his head.

Is he Wile E. Coyote?

ChrisHicks 05-04-05 11:22 AM

so when does the t.rex return? its been along time since we've heard him stomping around.

Red Dog 05-04-05 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisHicks
so when does the t.rex return? its been along time since we've heard him stomping around.

No shit. I've almost completely forgotten about the 'monster.'

Achtung 05-04-05 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
No shit. I've almost completely forgotten about the 'monster.'

I think the monster just "died"... like the youngest daughter on Family Matters.

Black&Gold4ever 05-04-05 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by B.A.
Locke doesn't have to die from a gunshot wound. Someone could just drop a boulder onto his head.

Nah, Locke wouldn't be the one to have a boulder fall on his head. If that were to happen to anyone it would be Hurley. The fat one who is the sidekick to the good guy...it just fits better. Of course, then they would all have be saved by the British.

A-aron 05-04-05 12:35 PM

Is it just me, or did there appear to be a flash of light around Locke's midsection as he falls back?

B.A. 05-04-05 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by achau9598
Is it just me, or did there appear to be a flash of light around Locke's midsection as he falls back?

That was Yoda's lightsaber back in action.

B.A. 05-04-05 12:46 PM

Nah - he doesn't have dynamite. But it would be could if he did.

Originally Posted by Black&Gold4ever
Nah, Locke wouldn't be the one to have a boulder fall on his head. If that were to happen to anyone it would be Hurley. The fat one who is the sidekick to the good guy...it just fits better. Of course, then they would all have be saved by the British.

Why does everyone always have to pick on the fat kid in the corner!?!

;)