DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Trippin with Cameron Diaz? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/416100-trippin-cameron-diaz.html)

ShelleyLevene 03-28-05 03:03 PM

Trippin with Cameron Diaz?

Anyone going to watch this on MTV tonight?

She along with several celebrities go to various locales around the world without any accessories or material belongings to promote environmental awareness.

Kind of like Long Way Round that aired on Bravo last year.

Sessa17 03-28-05 03:24 PM

Wow, I'll definitely pass. Is this seriously a show. Celebs promoting environmental awareness? How is this entertainment.

But its on MTV so I'm sure it will be a huge hit.

TheGodfather 03-28-05 03:52 PM

I would LOVE to be trippin' with Cameron Diaz, but this is not what I have in mind at all...

Gil Jawetz 03-28-05 03:56 PM

It's so annoying that they bumped Wildboyz to MTV2 and paired it with a bunch of nonsense so they could famewhore with Cameron and friends. Blah.

BDB 03-28-05 04:38 PM

I added it to my Tivo to record it.

William Fuld 03-28-05 05:03 PM

"If you don't save the rain forest rape will be legalized!"

Emma311 03-28-05 06:50 PM

I'm gonna check it out atleast once. I think traveling is interesting. The show could be fun or a psa. I'm gonna atleast watch one before I decide.

QuikSilver 03-28-05 08:21 PM

I'm not a huge Cameron Diaz fan but will be tuning in tonight. Thanks for the reminder.

Dabaomb 03-28-05 09:44 PM

this show is worth it just for Redman.

"I just borrowed Cam'ron Diaz's camera. I'm out here to see wildlife I don't care if it's an elephant's ass, tiger's nuts, whatever." The whole time he has 2 toothpicks sticking out of his mouth, one on each side. Then later you see him puffin' a cigar. :lol:

Joeboo835 03-29-05 07:56 AM

i saw about a minute of it. Who was the other girl in that group. Man, she was smokin' hot.

Dabaomb 03-29-05 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Joeboo835
i saw about a minute of it. Who was the other girl in that group. Man, she was smokin' hot.

Eva Mendes?

Daniel-A 03-29-05 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dabaomb
Eva Mendes?

Hey or Hoppus' Wife (Think hey name was Sky?).

I think the show would be better if they mixed up the celebs. While Eva is hot I dont want to see her all the time, and Hoppus seems like a new age geek.

Third Baseman 03-29-05 01:38 PM

rotfl @ the thought of this show.

Dabaomb 03-29-05 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel-A
Hey or Hoppus' Wife (Think hey name was Sky?).

I think the show would be better if they mixed up the celebs. While Eva is hot I dont want to see her all the time, and Hoppus seems like a new age geek.

I think that they do. On MTV.com, I see DMX fly fishing in one of the clips.

I hope that Redman doesn't leave cuz his commentary is pricesless :lol: Actually, him walkin' around with a cigar all the time is pretty funny too.

Toad 03-29-05 04:22 PM

Cameron Diaz --- worst laugh in the history of the universe.

Made the show unbearable.

Officer Cartman 03-29-05 04:29 PM

That show was just awful.. But hey, I learned that while SUVs cost $250/mo for gas, a Hybrid SUV only costs $65/mo, and an ELEPHANT costs $2/mo for grass!!

THANKS MTV! I'm trading in the H2 for an Elephant first thing in the morning!!

lucasorion 03-29-05 05:34 PM

I heard that they are going to Yellowstone in one episode, I'd like to see that only because I go there every year.

Daniel-A 03-29-05 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dabaomb
I hope that Redman doesn't leave cuz his commentary is pricesless :lol: Actually, him walkin' around with a cigar all the time is pretty funny too.

Yeah I didn't mention him because he made the show bearable. Didn't mention "cam'ron" because it is her show and we can't get rid of her. But if they could have made it Redman + Wu Tang - ODB then the show would be much better. :)