DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   The O.C. - 3/10/05 New Episode! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/413447-o-c-3-10-05-new-episode.html)

Gizmo 03-10-05 01:31 AM

The O.C. - 3/10/05 New Episode! New Star Wars Trailer being Shown

Haha! First to post THIS week! As a reminder, the trailer to the new Star Wars movie will be shown during this episode. Time is unknown, however I beleive its during the half.

Spoiler:
Lindsay’s actions have left Ryan and Caleb confused. Marissa is trying hard to make her new living situation work, but she needs a break and agrees to join Summer, Seth and Ryan at the mall. Julie and Kirsten await the arrival of Carter, the new editor of Newport Living, but Julie is distracted when she’s visited by Lance, an opportunistic man from her past. Meanwhile, Sandy and Caleb finally bond over all of their recent experiences on “The Mallpisode” episode of THE O.C

Snowmaker 03-10-05 06:40 AM

I'm only watching for the Star Wars trailer.

Unless there is more lesbianism. :p

movieking 03-10-05 06:52 AM

Not really looking forward to this as much as normal, given the restrictive surroundings that some of the characters will be in.

jpdude 03-10-05 07:34 AM

Two Words: STAR WARS!!!

This will, without a doubt, be one of the highest rated episodes this show has ever seen.

Goldberg74 03-10-05 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Snowmaker

:up:

bboisvert 03-10-05 09:08 AM

I never miss Star Wars... erm, I mean that OC thingie.

Never seen this show in my life... but I'll be tuning in. (And praying, probably in vain, that the trailer is in high definition.)

Geofferson 03-10-05 09:21 AM

Looking forward to tonight's ep (Star Wars preview isn't really a big deal for me).

alfredog1976 03-10-05 11:09 AM

Can anyone from the East Coast (or other time zones other than the West Coast) post the approximate time/point in the show the Star Wars trailer gets shown? Thanks a bunch.

TheNightFlier 03-10-05 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Snowmaker

Unless there is more lesbianism. :p

:thumbsup:

Dr. DVD 03-10-05 01:20 PM

Never seen the show and am taping it tonight to get the Star Wars preview. I can't help but wonder how quick the ratings will drop after the preview is shown.

Maxflier 03-10-05 01:23 PM

I've never seen this show before but i (like many) will be watching just to see the trailer for that Star Wars movie everyone is talking about.

Fok 03-10-05 02:07 PM

I'm hoping to see the SW trailer and more lesbian stuff :)

mdc3000 03-10-05 02:08 PM

Well, last time fox premiered a star wars trailer during commercial breaks, it was in the LAST commercial break... so i'm willing to bet it'll be last 15 minute material... it certainly won't be in the first 30min....

MATT

bboisvert 03-10-05 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by alfredog1976
Can anyone from the East Coast (or other time zones other than the West Coast) post the approximate time/point in the show the Star Wars trailer gets shown? Thanks a bunch.

I assume it'll be during the final commercial break (it certainly won't be the first one!), but if I remember I'll post.

alfredog1976 03-10-05 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by bboisvert
I assume it'll be during the final commercial break (it certainly won't be the first one!), but if I remember I'll post.

Thanks bro :thumbsup:

Josh H 03-10-05 03:47 PM

Tivo'd it to fast forward to the star wars trailer.

Red Dog 03-10-05 03:49 PM

Well we got some solid O.C. discussion going on here. :lol: I assume there is a SW trailer thread in the movie forum, right?

Rogue588 03-10-05 04:13 PM

:hscratch:

There's lesbianism in the new Star Wars?

riley_dude 03-10-05 04:52 PM

We talking about The OC or Star Wars?

Looks like Kristin is the next to be tempted by an affair.

El Scorcho 03-10-05 05:09 PM

My god you guys are such nerds. THe damn thing will be online within minutes of its release.

Lets talk about the Fucking OC now. Get back in the movie forums, nerds.

Dalvin 03-10-05 05:12 PM

I agree 100% with El Scorcho!!!! Go talk about it erlsewhere. I love Star Wars too, but its amazing how much people get off on it.

Snowmaker 03-10-05 06:30 PM

Who cares about talking about the OC?

Oooo, they're locked in a mall tonight....

Maybe either zombies or malfunctioning mall security robots will kill them. :D

B.A. 03-10-05 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by El Scorcho
My god you guys are such nerds. THe damn thing will be online within minutes of its release.

Lets talk about the Fucking OC now. Get back in the movie forums, nerds.

:beer:

jpdude 03-10-05 06:55 PM

The Force is strong in this thread :)

I'm desperately anxious to see the trailer, but my best chance is to probably download it online from somewhere because The O.C. is being pushed all the way back (in my area) to a midnight showing due to some STUPID-ASS college basketball game.....as if anyone had rather see that crap than Star Wars :p

Gizmo 03-10-05 06:59 PM

Can we stop the threadcrapping about Star Wars? Yes, its on during OC. Yes, it will be online 5 minutes later. There is a thread in the MOVIE FORUM about Star Wars. PLEASE, lets keep this to the OC, and only the OC!

P.S. Serenity > Star Wars