DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI Miami 3/7. All aboard the laser pointer bandwagon (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/413104-csi-miami-3-7-all-aboard-laser-pointer-bandwagon.html)

mikehunt 03-08-05 12:52 AM

CSI Miami 3/7. All aboard the laser pointer bandwagon

please, that little laser pointer caused eye damage :lol:
it takes something a lot more powerful to do damage that fast. but CSI Miami never lets facts get in the way of hype

vaporware 03-08-05 12:58 AM

It was the second time tonight I damaged my eyes when I rolled them too far back in my head.

Mr. Salty 03-08-05 07:32 AM

I was just happy to see that B.J. from "B.J. & the Bear" had moved up from being a trucker to owning his own air cargo service. I was just wondering where the chimp was.

Patman 03-08-05 07:51 AM

Signing the checks.

Phil L. 03-08-05 09:37 AM

At least the laser pointer guy in this episode did not do what the real life "ripped from the headlines' guy did. The guy here in NJ that made national headlines by pointing a laser at private jets and then was caught, initially blamed it on his own young daughter. -eek-
What an effing sleaze. Let the kid take the fall for it.

On a positive note for this ep, the jet scene, flying over the pool party on it's way to crashing, was excellent in surround sound for a regular TV show.

Also what was supposed to be the time frame for all this happening? Calleigh was wearing the same clothing throughout the entire episode. I look for these things with her you know. I prefer her in a cleavage shirt with the obligatory downshirt shot while searching the evidence at least once per ep.

Cusm 03-08-05 10:37 AM

What did Calleigh mean when she told the psycho ex to remember what she did for a living? Was she implying to a homocide detective that she could get away with murder, although he could as well, it just seemed like an odd comment.

joltaddict 03-08-05 12:30 PM

I was hoping to see the monkey too. :(

mikehunt 03-08-05 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cusm
What did Calleigh mean when she told the psycho ex to remember what she did for a living? Was she implying to a homocide detective that she could get away with murder, although he could as well, it just seemed like an odd comment.

I didn't get that either

fuzzbox 03-08-05 10:24 PM

I'm pretty sure that guy was working for the NTSB, and she was just saying she could arrest him for harrassment.

-jason

BigDave 03-09-05 09:06 AM

I thought she meant that he couldn't cover up anything if he did something to her, ie. hit her, whatever. She'd be able to prove it with her CSI skills.

Deftones 03-09-05 10:53 PM

Personally, I think when she said that, she was alluding to what Ryan said earlier about the fraudulent back claims by the Department Doctor and how she could expose.

Tamryn Manning was annoying on this episode. She must've had a retainer or something because she talked like she had something in her mouth the entire time.