Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Robot Chicken: The Verdict

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 02-21-05, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yesterday night, Adult Swim premiered the first episode of Robot Chicken. Its like most of their other shows: 15 minutes long and with no real point whatsoever. However, like most Adult Swim shows, it was funny as hell. My verdict: If they keep making more episodes as funny as that one, I may be replacing my favorite AS show ("Egad!") and buying the DVD. Speaking of the DVD, although its a long way off, on TSS the creators claimed it was going to have an uncut, uncensored release with all the skits that were too racy for AS (yeh, i din't think it was possible either). Anyway, below are some facts about the episode:

15 Mins. Long
Shown at 11:30-11:45
Featuring: Seth Green, MacKuley Kulken, that chick from the Heroin P.S.A.
Skits: Heroin P.S.A. Redux, Transformers: The Soapbox Opera, World's Most Deranged T.V. Bloopers, others.
Old 02-21-05, 02:00 PM

uh, before anyone says anything i kno there is another thread. However, this is my review of the episode, but if you'd like to merge it that'd be fine
Old 02-21-05, 02:11 PM

If you knew there was another thread, why not post your thoughts in that thread?

Closing duplicate.